fair to ask opinions over my path .to go well.

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi

i think if you want to you can help me stear on my what should be a holy way. in the sense of stearing well enough. i get troubled on down my and our way really mostly by misunderstandings about belief in what god has given to me and you that is here.

i experience not knowing or being aware of carryieng ou what i find important in this belief we should be on about. me too that is.

i sure belief in god and jesus christ plus mine and our truth we live in. here already we can mistake in various ways.

really i hope to find this out since it has become troubling now still how the wheel should be stearing which it does in reasonable way now. but after so many traumas related to the surroundings i lived in till here on to go. but often i feel like not wanting to carry on my belief because i see the way i bring it towards another never reached a fine state of moving down the road.

this while really doubts i know none or only few . meaning by my lonesome i am aware of what there is to know doubtlessly. this ofcourse not only personally. but it holds not more then enough of what i want or how i hope to go good and correct with my mind. i think

its like i know the fundament and am anyway part of it.

i could stop churchgoing if i went in the first place which is most unlikely. saying it then would be easy much more. but i attend being present around you here and some people elsewhere. plus in my direct environment people with sensative complicated minds. besides some who are to be support and can be.

but my belief causes me mostly to feel bad as i be. i hope talking here is an option with besides being read. a replie with feedback of hopefully some down to earth instructions perhaps so simple about what now i am supposed or can look at. actually reaching comfort. a lot of attention i am not of for honestly. its just so quite troubling and very confusing as well in negative manners that i rather pass on to the afterlive leaving this body and head behind since eternity exists anyway. which is disturbing to me as i cant figure what i can do so things get better for a part at least.

for the rest really now i think why should i be added where all was given as if is the entire matter from my point a vieuw. the rules or advices and picture painted leave me sad with of alone in our existence with my pointless painfull emltions and fellings for example how it hurts thinking somebody needs to feel my hands or feet. with teary feelings in it on and on

i dont need pain more to know myself it is my heart bearing a. crusifixion from the past i guess.

Plus it is wrong for me to say i can clarify our belief with my experienses. in which i actually only have to go through on right or correct too saying i have to learn it especially toward you. i cant change the facts which overwelmed me. but where did i take you on this i wonder or do think off.

goal to learn how i can participate in reality stearing a nice course..

Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
xounstaer, welcome here! And thank you for writing so much English!

Hold on to the Christianity that you know, and do not let others tell you what it is.
Often we get criticism when people do not even know -- they assume (veronderstelling?).

Live what you believe to be the best walk with Christ, and let others observe how you do it. Life is difficult for all, but God helps us.

Be encouraged! He has overcome.

Upvote 0

Pal Handy

Irregular Member
Jun 15, 2011
Southeast Michigan
✟20,508.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
General Scriptures Concerning Salvation

cwofbar3.jpg

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Revelation

3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new

Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Acts 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved,

Acts 16:30-31 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved

Romans 5:9-10 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

A prayer for salvation in Christ..
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, was buried and arose from the dead on the third day and now sits at Your right hand and I am now willing to turn from my sin and recieve Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess Jesus Christ as Lord and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license to sin, but rather it always leads to repentance.

Lord Jesus transform my life and fill me with the promised Holy Spirit so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you

i tried posting twice but accidently pressed back.

i.ll make sure it works now.

basicly i wanted to give my vieuw at life so far and that it seems hopeless at times and that i dont know what to do. again i realize my life seems impossible but i doubt it is human criticisme i was giving another story ob how complicated it is. Btw yes that translation was right.

because i just lost the posts i am a bit out of words now. i do want to seek on here where christians may have insight as you have parsley.

i find it strange myself perhaps if i think of how another is to talk about me possibly. what is one to say upon what i tell if i begin of holes or bearing the scarr of the cross or described better or worse that is or can be then.

i mean not over all since i have spoken of these things before.

i wont tell a tail now apart from what i di
tell me where to go tell me what to do.

I can be enotianal in this sense i see. i.ve been set apart from everyone i know.
being set apart sounds hard where thinking not to be apart is now what is more comfirtable. as in stranger this is or has been really.

i am thinking of what different life i keep going through and have been through. aside of troubles even still.

plus what am i to think among people in this world daily. this is an amarican site i know. meaning i cry thibking off all the trouble in the world and how violent it is more so now.

i feel also upset bout how everything has been going the past years especially since egypt and on and on of worse everything is now

it makes me even nore sick or down.

and it feels as if i rather been in america as when it comes to taking a stance against mass murder and chemical attacks. now the end is where and it feels lost a pretty bit here

listening eninem btw.

what am i to say more now what can i say.
well at leat i did manage to replie.

well i want to say tell me to keep believing our believes.

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you to paul

that is very handy what you have posted ir maybe handy sounds wrong. very nice to hear all that its stimulating plus. i was recently thinking of salvation

i believe each word of it especially as i read all.

i am protestant in my mindset though and believe jesus shouldnt have been crusified.
it is how i got to believe still. especially the resurection

from what i have seen god and jesus live active in my life.
and here i hardly dare say or think again about what has been delivered throughout the books
To you and me also where i belief in the sun as part of the whole starsystem. and have had an experience or more experiences with space.

i see this in combination with believing in jesus. after him i went. Now he is all i live for. or evet since i choose him.

have you read about henoch in genesis?

Who seeked justice in the stars because of abel

the bible and the quran ti btw tells me to witness and the quran even says i can get twice whats been given. but how am i to witness if a treu commiitment means speaking if the actualitys and how god answerred my questions. for example the answer i recieved for being against the crusification of gods only son and how i wanted the truth god showed me in a perfect stare or gaze. the old testamony also teaches about this

tell me what else should i witness of besides these two examples?

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is specially keeping up with the environment of bad and negative crazyness that surrounds me which causes me to get messed up or confused inside fysically and partly mentally in combinatjon with traumas since i remember to give basic insight into the cause of tormentstions and depressions which come when i loose it mentally. i try to live in a way where i let god decide by living in his deliverence as i try mostly letting loose of most own perceptions which in the past hasnt been this way. i think it may really be a good thing or development. not that it has bettered my situation really since my lifequality is low and i do suffer a lot amongst all which may trigger me into painfull and messy sircumstances which are alarming sometimes. this apart from what we inherit in the sense i did. and esch other in their own way in this present being i try to keep separate from it which i realise is not the way to getting hold of my situation. especially the pain in midst of my hands now as it is lately makes me aware it goes with all wonderfull just thinking simple and not directly saying it has to do with my character as we all have our own lives we try to live. i do see it right that it is all in combination. should i take more control amidst at least within to say?

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
i.ve been set apart from everyone i know...thibking off all the trouble in the world and how violent it is more so now.
Have you done any reading on intercession/prayer? When we allow God's Holy Spirit to pray through us, we often feel the intensity or grief of a situation. We can use that awareness to pray more effectively.

Yesterday when I was listening to news on the overturned South Korean ferry, God impressed on me the intense grief and sadness of the person in charge of the boat. I do not know everything about the situation, but God gave me a focus where more prayer was needed.

He is probably giving you that awareness too -- concern that goes a little beyond our personal reactions (which grow quite dull with too much news).

What is Intercession? Prayer Teaching | CBN.com (Translate button below)

Intercessory Prayer

Book ideas; Suchergebnis auf Amazon.de für: intercession - Religionskriege / Spiritualität: Fremdsprachige Bücher

listening eninem btw.
(-: You better lose yourself... You own it, you better never let it go.

Feeling separate can be difficult. I spent some time in Holland, and the people I met were very relaxed, courteous, pleasant, intelligent, and also so confident that they might not see a need for religion in their lives.

Think of what made the difference for you, and what might make the difference for them. Focus on what is good about your faith.

Here in the US, non-Christians will suddenly talk about evolution and abortion, when that is not what most Christians think about their faith. It becomes a distraction from the real heart of what we try to live out.

Do you have friends who are Christians? Sometimes just one or two can make life feel easier.

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i am of better and more reliant behind a computer instead of phone.

in my life i am familiar with praying and i see it can have effect on my situation, also did i write much in english and also dutch in a proclaiming way where i found it better to write at first instance for i thought prayers may have done more harm, or i reasoned it is not really fair to control ones life through the universal or collective mind. plus i have written in more symbolic sense perhaps about gathering the stars and being part of this whole as well as in touch.

maybe i can call it that i used to write my mind down the times i had thoughts which i found positive uplifting and upbuilding, plus what has been more of a conversation within on paper, and some times in explaining sense of how i look at matters making the most simple senses in life to me, i guess here thinking regarding the things you say i must use this matter and like figure what is sense of it to me and you, yes i feel bad to see awfull news about treu values to each normal person it is so much to spoil aside the people who live here we really are alright even if my life isnt so great to me as some may think it is i dont most of the time and am really as good as always busy thinking the bright senses aside the negative i live in the lengst of it myself mostly an example of bright is to think about space to me where really i then feel like i am still one in it or just feel its manner thinking and being aware then what it is, even empty space that is just outer space, this is e very bright thought to me as it makes me feel light and calm just realizing it has always been and is everlasting as it is above normal senses which we have, and in a good being my mindstate loves this absolute security space offers perhaps or its definate being is better said.

to share a thought, aside all earthly struggles and bounds as we live here or come into this and stumble upon this the ways we find ourselves in it and how much it regards our concience of morals and values through our life as or the ways we are aware of it and in which we try to find a decent sense in life on earth worth living it in a joyfull way as life should make sense, where some ask a question to that, given the knowledge they have to make it a question of, why do we live? which it is not intended to be i think.

right now i see trouble seems far away but thinking of the rounds being lost right now, and the information media supplies us with wherever it may be in the world relations are drawn pretty much over all of us in my point of vieuw.

i do seriously realise there are majoritys of innocent people we live nearly a perfect life and have done nothing wrong, really i sometimes think do not hurt anyone of these please for they have done nothing wrong basicly, most are just doing their best they can to live a happy life, i then think please dont do these people wrong, any one of them.

thinking of the world we live in globally with all its armies and wars it fights for so long as we know now me then basicly praying for the whole of e few generations at least that is to me, aside from who is right and who is wrong where a battle is fought ever since people started traveling that is likely, as to changing where you live, so now i think pointing a finger is useless, not thinking of religion in it here at all.

so this is a healthy way of looking at all this what is actual today still as i did so far.

i also mean no human really has a thing to do with my personal complaints and struggles i go through, mostly about my belief this is in every sense regarding forgiving the way us is told to do for one sense to me and you to i see, for the rest my belief lays in god whom i know well enough as i live with mother natures presence which everything meaning it is to me in all life that exists, as well as all we have been tought and what is revealed to us. where i talk from my point of vieuw sort a say and where i rather not bother anyone with my complaints, specially not in any wrong manner or look at it. i had rather never know where my pains reside from, but the bible speak of this as well as the quran does, jesaja describes the illness for a bit where judas speaks of the fight over a body, when i feel these scars saying in my hands and feet as well, aside as other tormentation. i am aware to be very unpleasant about this situation. as where judas thinks the devil should be punished to be mentioning mozes.

instead of double it may be tripple or more imaginary all we can have witnessed, throughout our beliefs and the current being in it then we did at a point before.

maybe it has to do with the seeding. anyway so it is easy talking, but things didnt get much better and i need to eat unfortunatly now.

i have described partly honestly not my exact path or way so far wher one is not alone really, i keep it to myself in a correct sense i try my best to so, while i try not to see causes behind the pain because that may hurt more so, and is against the way i wanna see it. sometimes my eyes get blurrie of all i see though kind of saying it does matter, but this is really not what i want to see.

thank you once more. i need to find a way asides me at least talking of this to you in a serious way. which again i thank you for.

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
how about i find or loose myself in this anyway taking responsiblity and being aware of the input i gave, is a mind not heard and am i the one to take a hit within and what does it mean.

all my wishes seem granted my writings read and the mind heard. i've seen what went along down my road in this life which was amazing natural truth sent down from up above. i still dont need to wonder what goes down the traject as it gives us daytime not that the nighttime isnt wonderfull but we are well enough of here for now' as a human as i realize the world had been shook or shocked by ever since the soundtape exists and tanks drove round and missiles where flying and planes. more so by landing on the moon and mars and having a spacestation, or was it when jesus was stood up against violence in jeruzalem, really the world was most shook when mozes crossed through the see the red see i suppose, still we are shocked about africa and the twin towers and the economic crisis in libya which was taken care of and egypt mubarak is innocent since there was no bribery so hes free. and breivik took a to big measure in the worlds eyes out of this generations youth from the right side untill 7000 stood up and in the citys as the crisis hit (the economic one) us and the army pulled out to change seventhousand into 120.000 and two chemical or more attacks took place and russia got hit china pulled of stage for some cash the mid east crumblles down and crimea is taken and the parameters for an endangered zone are set of burning up not as much money as the third world is doing now that is next to the copyrights on music are worth much more looking at what you get for your cash, who has the most farms next to iron factorys producing iphones and tablets to pay of the whole deal alongst some transfers and are soon to be equipped with a camera for outer space and a reciever in that as well so that you can video message it out the ways likeable and a final front is covered since it also has bleutooth so static you can load your battery on the way, fully rechargable by magnet cut loads twice as fast noticed by nasa in the past, humans fysical equivalant is going at three times the speed 'after' nasa was ruined.

ok sorry i see a lot of details where i was to talk about a hit and to take resonsibiltys where you can. what is your vison upon these matters.

did people get mad before or after the borders where declared missing by some. well there still there if you want to fall over a borderline, but because its you you dont have to fall you can just cross over the heck.

me i finished what i put my mind on, declared the region to be torn and erased, do not mention it the children dont caunt, wipe it. who is your commander america, since i heard it is the president with the statue of freedom running on its back up after the shut down and france is great isnt it such a statue plus what each state offers, or can offer.

but really people have no mind i said blow it up as it did you cant say its not true, i travelled along this road so far now' ever since i believed in the western world america china israel japan and europe that is to me nothing but you kept me busy anyway always at your hand backing you up and having my mind come treu as confirmed so far still having said nothing but the truth. not to also mention the climat change and the stop of humanity's growth by 2040

every thought being fullfilled, since i am not expecting another' UFO bringing us god or jesus. now i no i need epect no more that that shall happen.

i am an alien why wait for another specie i can think well enough throughout the space myself and a nurse got hit here..

what is god way, and i dont like judging no more about anything, i be with the hurt and god may judge, there is nothing to gain, not even effort comfort or money they not even play a role in all this.

humanity is irriliable for acting as it did plus the values got discusted and nature and i know truth or two.

we all on firewall as it cant be breached but me and the fire feel left out. meaning it is our sun right.

who sent john and what was jesus sent by?

i also got hit but not so hard i did talking here now me only seeking the eternal goals, the sun will shine light and the night will pass over it for a new daytime this is to us.

where we live another day at this side of a universe with a lot of stars like the sun and eternal life shows god oppurtunitys.

perhaps to awake us from sleeping, or he is

can you take my writing criticly
saying do you know the song by 'suzanne vega' called 'luka'?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sorry for the strange way i wrote,

today i hardly felt this scar i did feel it in my feet again a little bit.
but it seems to me that what i tell online really does matter. i have written so long now remembering i wrote a long story saying how the stone was shook of its place by the cave. that is fifteen years ago now i was 18 then, i recall some of it which was ackward i still realise it well enough.

i read two nice replies on thiis dutch forum about eastern, where i wrote how i see into it mentioning we go beyond what is irrestructable and a fine well enough described vieuw in a good believing way toward it for us all and human to live once again after this humanity one day is gone, or some day far ahead, plus we can share sight about this how well aware a human can be in this being. and how many people from the past left here from this point of vieuw into eternity, depending on what was known at the time by them, jesus is one for example, but i can this take this to extremist thoughts as i showed i recall in the previous post.

but really i meant to say i was bothered less by the scar of jesus, if i can say it this way simply, i sometimes feel like i cannot be honest about this or any of what i shared here, or that it is not taken into the reality it has.

i live for this solarly and for the lord. and i am really very much alive.

we got the bible which explains all up to after i found this measure not to toy with the sun to much, i was tought by the bible.

like i said i do not see this is taken in truth in my life here where i am.

i though i did want to say this, as you said no internet sometimes seemed the only way for me to talk about this with you now. i did also crash the computer once though and have been silent for a long while cause i was changed because i was locked up to long recently and ten years ago also for six months after i met the nature of our creator, i was like 20 when that happened. i was blackmailed framed where i even put my signature underneath the false documents.

actually i am documented all day in ways against the truth i see for example no i need not to give an example cause these treatments have existed before as we know from the bible but also mohammed reminded me of this in a strong manner in the quran.

i am listening marshall mathers lp2 out loud here now instead of plugged in my ear. it fits perfectly along all sircumstances of mine.

i was listening to it more now.

Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can you tell me how i would be of good use here. i realize i think its not common to ask how i can be of use here. i ll do my best to serve right. its just that i need to be said to how i can practise a form of belief in a small way. or should i feel my worth can be apreciated.

i want not to have to hide myself under unclear ways where i be of no worth while i could participate giving what i can or asking here.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟810,703.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How you can be of good use here? What a great attitude. One purpose would be socialize with those who believe in God and Jesus.

posted: we got the bible which explains all up to after i found this measure not to toy with the sun to much, i was tought by the bible.

Which Bible do you use?

Then you've read that God loves you -

"And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God." Eph 3:19

"I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." John 17:23

Based on this John 17:23 Scripture, Patricia Kings says “We all know that the Father loves His son. You know, He loves Jesus so perfectly. As the Lord loves Him - that’s how much He loves you. You might think He can’t because I can’t be perfect like Jesus. God doesn’t love Jesus because He’s perfect, He loves Jesus because Jesus is His son and that’s why God loves Jesus. He loves you the same way. He loves you the same way He loves Jesus because you are His child. The Father Himself loves you.”[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
is a great point of believe you did share.

lately i have been busy mostly in the mind alone and of course i breathe. it goes well now or reasonable. i was about to tell somewhat of a believe too reagrding to explain what i said so free, its was about words of the bible i might just speak out in the same way witnessing of belief in it and what meaning it has where it writes too you to have seen the god of israel, have you seen it too?

or do you believe i meant i read that someone tells me not to get at the sun to much where i believe this means with my eyes, but i will again when it shines, it is clouded here now.

i was about to explain it with a whole story trying to describe i how i can be atracted by the sun with my eyes as once i found out suddently.

since this you quoted, i can say i was told in a good conversation before and maybe its treu i shouldt be to open. but i think that is no way. for the rest which isnt quoted.

i have had a change in some things which improve me for a bit, but my way or path as to "what should i do" i dont know really besides trying to enjoy and get by.

now i am going to be smoking with two ladies just try talk about basics i see this i can do in an answer, to be among people and thats it, what else should i do.

i still dont really have a cleu, i am aware of life at the other side so far i go my way living with the advices told.

i partly live with this meaningless feeling still at times in the back of my mind or at times in my heart thinking of how prayers and everything reflects or shows around me and maybe within me too.

smoking time now

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xounstaer

his qualities..
Jan 23, 2011
netherlands, eindhoven
✟16,090.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I.ll seek to ask you again to a comment besides the advice in faith posted which is good too but right now still it is besides what surrounds me most all i can use more details besides all shown around me imagine my days or tell me where to go around here or amongst who.

Upvote 0