victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Has God said that is His plan if that happens to whales?
Has He not demonstrated He can do it? How would we think that His restoration of earth would be missing whales? I realize there will be no oceans in the new earth to be created after the millennium but I see no reason why whales will not be here in big rivers or lakes etc
What if God's plan isn't to reintroduce everything in the physical like whales?.
Then He knows best. What if He will do more than we could ever dream? Why think sinful man could wreck things so much that He could not fix it?
Then what, O well I thought God would reintroduce the whales. I didn't know it was something like the garden and up to us humans to take care of it because it was a one time deal.
No, the future is similar and better!

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sin is the problem not gas.
Thanks for letting me know, it's the gas you don't want to give up. I know it's easy to put in a car or lawnmower and just go. But a electric car isn't a sin either.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Has He not demonstrated He can do it? How would we think that His restoration of earth would be missing whales? I realize there will be no oceans in the new earth to be created after the millennium but I see no reason why whales will not be here in big rivers or lakes etc

Then He knows best. What if He will do more than we could ever dream? Why think sinful man could wreck things so much that He could not fix it?

No, the future is similar and better!
So it's ok not to care about life or even destroy it today?

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks for letting me know, it's the gas you don't want to give up. I know it's easy to put in a car or lawnmower and just go. But a electric car isn't a sin either.
The sin is manifested in greenie religion and other things. Anything put before God is not a good thing

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So it's ok not to care about life or even destroy it today?
Caring about life might mean not raising food prices through greenie meanie schemes and taxes etc thereby starving millions. It might mean not nuking places or bombing them to rubble and starving a population. Caring about life does not mean pretending we can save ourselves. It might mean not killing millions of babies. It might mean a lot of things other than being a hypocritical greenie

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The sin is manifested in greenie religion and other things. Anything put before God is not a good thing
O I see not Oile religion because you happen to not what to give up your gas guzzler.

Upvote 0

Nmeckert

Mar 5, 2024
Tamaqua
✟13,275.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
When one looks at climate over the entire documented history it shows climatic occurrences have always been happening ... and they always will no matter what we do (until the Lord returns). To think man can control the earths climate is the height of arrogance and for people to believe such is the height of foolishness.

It's a power and money grab and nothing else.
I agree. Unfortunately, my family members don't know the Lord and aren't Christians. They kept saying to me that they love Biden and they're glad he's going to work on the climate change. I do try to tell them about God every chance I get, but sometimes they get nasty when I do and there's no telling them what to do, so I didn't say anything back to them, but I thought, "How can any man control our climate when it's something only God has control over?".

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
O I see not Oile religion because you happen to not what to give up your gas guzzler.
I never said that. God first. Then other people. Then maybe the world. They have it backwards. Probably why they are riddled with false prophesy and fear.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I agree. Unfortunately, my family members don't know the Lord and aren't Christians. They kept saying to me that they love Biden and they're glad he's going to work on the climate change. I do try to tell them about God every chance I get, but sometimes they get nasty when I do and there's no telling them what to do, so I didn't say anything back to them, but I thought, "How can any man control our climate when it's something only God has control over?".
It's not the climate they want to control, but us, I suspect.

Reactions: Nmeckert
Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟27,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When climate alarmists start caring for the destiny of the human soul as much as they care for a planet beyond their puny control, maybe I'll hear 'em. Till then, wear it out and use it up baby, it's gonna burn at just the right time anyway... Wheee!

Just kidding...

Not really...

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Even so .... setting aside one's belief in God .... if one looks at the entire history of earth's climate it is seen that adverse weather conditions have been taking place randomly ..... even before the onset of the industrial revolution (major contributor of CO2) ... ALL of the data needs to be considered ... rather than selective timeframes. Where there is concentration of industrial plants there is more concentrated pollution in that area.

We have been using innovative means to address these issues .... this being the case ... how much "time" have we gained for ourselves? It can't be calculated. If our past efforts can't be calculated neither can our future efforts in this regard be predicted ... because it is unknown what events will happen in the future ... whether by man or by mother nature herself.

The point .... it is unknown .... should we throw trillions of dollars at a unknown?

The CO2 concern is most certainly a debatable issue.

Climate models are run using data on the factors that drive the climate, and projections about how these might change in the future
Scientific models are not created to be factual statements about the world.

They don't know. Man can't accurately predict the future about anything really.

Celebrate Carbon Dioxide - CO2 is the Gas of Life

Some of the drastic ideas being put forth themselves can be and if enforced will cause the significant loss of human life. Such as The attacks on agriculture and farming that are occurring (cited as a CO2 issue)

No farmers ... no food! No food causes famine. It doesn't take a scientific model to understand this ... it's common sense.

What are some peoples ideas about this? Eating bugs, lab grown food? This is asinine thought.

Reactions: truthpls
Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
When climate alarmists start caring for the destiny of the human soul as much as they care for a planet beyond their puny control, maybe I'll hear 'em. Till then, wear it out and use it up baby, it's gonna burn at just the right time anyway... Wheee!

Just kidding...

Not really...
For some of them, killing little ones, and old ones and millions more people is the biggest thing needed to save the earth.

usapopulationsmalld.jpg

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Even so .... setting aside one's belief in God .... if one looks at the entire history of earth's climate it is seen that adverse weather conditions have been taking place randomly ..... even before the onset of the industrial revolution (major contributor of CO2) ... ALL of the data needs to be considered ... rather than selective timeframes. Where there is concentration of industrial plants there is more concentrated pollution in that area.

We have been using innovative means to address these issues .... this being the case ... how much "time" have we gained for ourselves? It can't be calculated. If our past efforts can't be calculated neither can our future efforts in this regard be predicted ... because it is unknown what events will happen in the future ... whether by man or by mother nature herself.

The point .... it is unknown .... should we throw trillions of dollars at a unknown?

The CO2 concern is most certainly a debatable issue.

Climate models are run using data on the factors that drive the climate, and projections about how these might change in the future
Scientific models are not created to be factual statements about the world.

They don't know. Man can't accurately predict the future about anything really.

Celebrate Carbon Dioxide - CO2 is the Gas of Life

Some of the drastic ideas being put forth themselves can be and if enforced will cause the significant loss of human life. Such as The attacks on agriculture and farming that are occurring (cited as a CO2 issue)

No farmers ... no food! No food causes famine. It doesn't take a scientific model to understand this ... it's common sense.

What are some peoples ideas about this? Eating bugs, lab grown food? This is asinine thought.
This reminds me of a bible prophesy about the final world leader/dictator. He is, among many other names, called the Foolish Shepherd. He hurts and steals from the sheep rather than doing what is good for them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
There hasn't been a prophet sent by God since Malachi who pretty much completed God's divine revelation so naturally all current prophets are going to be false because there really isnt any more divine revelation to recieve from God after John completed the Bible.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
There hasn't been a prophet sent by God since Malachi who pretty much completed God's divine revelation so naturally all current prophets are going to be false because there really isnt any more divine revelation to recieve from God after John completed the Bible.
There is some I think. Maybe you would call it something else. I figure that when God speaks through people, that is pretty well divine. Jesus promised to do that in some cases. When we are brought up to courts for example, He said do not meditate what we will say, because he will give the words.

Luke 21:15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to withstand or to contradict.

Upvote 0

Stephen3141

Mar 14, 2023
Southwest
✟40,010.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
"April 1970, Erlich in Mademoiselle: “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make. The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.”

Erlich was not alone. In the early 1970s, a host of voices supported his beliefs.

Harvard biologist and Nobel Prize winner George Wald, speaking at the University of Rhode Island in November 1970: “Civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.”

-- in July 2009, then-Prince Charles chimed in, asserting the planet had 96 months to avoid decimation: “…irretrievable climate and ecosystem collapse, and all that goes with it."

Knowing the religion of climate change is full of false prophets helps us to remember the actual future prophesied in the bible. Since the false prophets of climate change claim science for their false prophesies, that tells us something important as well.
Yes climate will be affected by the nuclear bombs and other machinations of wicked men and most of the population will die because of this same wickedness as well as the judgments of God. Meanwhile when they steal our jobs and wealth in the name of the climate we can know that it is a deception.

All sorts of people have made all sorts of predictions.
Including continual (Christian) interpretations of the book of Revelation,
in relation to current events, that did not come true.

Unfortunately, some Christians like to jump on some failed predictions, and not others.

The scientific data is that the destruction of our earth's climate,
through massive pollution, is going on much faster than the earlier predictions.
We see worse and worse fluctuations of weather.

It may be that the outcome of this pollution, will be as bad as these
earlier predictions expected, although their time table was off.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
All sorts of people have made all sorts of predictions.
Including continual (Christian) interpretations of the book of Revelation,
in relation to current events, that did not come true.
So?
Unfortunately, some Christians like to jump on some failed predictions, and not others.
I am not aware that actual bible believers reverence false interpretations. Some were lying and false and others were mistaken in their ideas. However, the future prophesies are clear in the basics.
The scientific data is that the destruction of our earth's climate,
through massive pollution, is going on much faster than the earlier predictions.
The causes, actually are debated. The bible does tell us clearly and with no need of interpreting that God will restore earth. Whatever little man does or does not do will not change that. It seems like what we really have is some people pretending or actually thinking that man can and might save himself, no God needed. They also ignore the central and main cause of pollution and destruction by man, and that is sin. We know how to cure that. In fact we know the only way to deal with sin.
We see worse and worse fluctuations of weather.
And man seeding clouds, and wars etc etc. The weather is not what you need to worry about! God making the sun go dark and the stars fall and disappear from the sky, and hundred pound hailstones, and a shaking that will displace every continent, and oceans turning to blood, and Satan inhabiting a future leader of the world, and the bottomless pit being opened, and all trees burning up etc etc is what man should worry about.
It may be that the outcome of this pollution, will be as bad as these
earlier predictions expected, although their time table was off.
Not sure what that is supposed to mean. As explained it is not what man needs to worry about.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Knowing the religion of climate change is full of false prophets
Go with the science. Ehrlich was always way out on the edge. Go with the guys whose predictions actually worked, like James Hanson, who correctly predicted the warming trend about thirty years in advance, using only carbon dioxide emissions.

Such as the prediction in 1988 that the Maldives would be underwater by 2018. Here, in 2024, they're still above water.
It's already a crisis. The islands are losing ground now. The government hopes to make it work by erecting walls around some of the land to save it.

And while fortress-like walls ringing tightly-packed settlements can keep the waves at bay, the fate of the beach islands the tourists come for are uncertain.

Tourism accounts for almost one-third of the economy, according to the World Bank.

Nasheed's predecessor, Maumoon Abdul Gayoom, was the first to ring the alarm of the possible "death of a nation", warning the United Nations in 1985 of the threat posed by rising sea levels linked to climate change.

The UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) warned in 2007 that rises of 18 to 59 centimeters (7.2 to 23.2 inches) would make the Maldives virtually uninhabitable by the end of the century.

The warning lights are already flashing red.

Gayoom's fear of his country running out of drinking water has already come true, as rising salt levels seep into land, corrupting potable water.

"Every island in the Maldives has run out of fresh water," said Shauna Aminath, 38, the environment minister until last week, when Muizzu's government took power.

Almost all of the 187 inhabited islets in the archipelago depend on expensive desalination plants, she told AFP.

"Finding ways as to how we protect our islands has been a huge part of how we are trying to adapt to these changes", Aminath said.

Upvote 0