victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My point is that IF we were responsible stewards perhaps what we think is written as our fatal future on Earth would end differently.
God is not bound by our interpretation of what is written.
That would require not sinning. Man can't do that. We need saving from sin. There is no possibility man can end poverty or wars or save the planet

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No. Man can do whatever he thinks is good, but it will not work in saving him. You could be a religiously rigorous recycler, but when they nuke your city, what good would it do? If there was one of those in Gaza, would that have helped? People should do whatever good they can do, but not think it saves them. If I were to recycle all my life, would it negate a couple of private planes going to climate conferences?
So what you're saying is don't do nothing because won't do no good.

Being good stewards of earth has nothing to do with salvation.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So what you're saying is don't do nothing because won't do no good.
No. Do what you can but remember it won't save you or the planet
Being good stewards of earth has nothing to do with salvation.
Yes. People that destroy the earth with war and plagues and pollution etc etc need saving.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
They are two different scenarios that have nothing in common.
Failed prophesies of climate gurus and fulfilled prophesies of the bible have no resemblance. So when we talk about the fake, it is good to have the real McCoy to compare it with. Whether or not you are able to realize it.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No. Do what you can but remember it won't save you or the planet
Of course the physical isn't for ever, but that doesn't mean you can neglect the physical because it's not for ever.
Yes. People that destroy the earth with war and plagues and pollution etc etc need saving.
I guess you don't use a car or electricity.

None of that you mentioned will destroy the earth. It's not going anywhere until its time.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Failed prophesies of climate gurus and fulfilled prophesies of the bible have no resemblance. So when we talk about the fake, it is good to have the real McCoy to compare it with. Whether or not you are able to realize it.
The end times has not been fulfilled.

So what is the real McCoy?

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, humans cannot deal with the stars and sun going dark and waters turning to blood and weird hybrid demon locusts rising from the interior of the earth etc. They need help.

The world will all be affected with no safe place.

They will be begging the rocks to fall on them and kill them they will be in such fear. The actual future foretold in the already tried and tested and proven bible is nothing like the climate change future foretold (and largely already failed) by climate prophets
Let's look into this prophesy and see what is affected and who.

It appears the grass, trees and all green things will be just fine. But only those without the seal, those with the seal will be safe.

Revelation 9:4
And it was said to them that they shall not harm the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men not having the seal of God on the foreheads.

Did you just glance through the prophesy when stating the world will all be affected with no safe place and humans can't deal with it?.

Seems like a failed attempt at explaining the real McCoy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Of course the physical isn't for ever, but that doesn't mean you can neglect the physical because it's not for ever.
Even if we devote our lives to the physical it cannot save us. Those who do not worship the earth and nature above God are not neglecting the physical, they are putting it in it's place
I guess you don't use a car or electricity.
Why? If I do I do not think it will save me or the planet.
None of that you mentioned will destroy the earth. It's not going anywhere until its time.
Nothing will destroy the earth, God is moving here. But it will destroy men who thought they would save themselves.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The end times has not been fulfilled.
Most prophesy has been fulfilled in case that is news to you. That shows us the future stuff also will be..unlike the already failed climate nonsense prophesies.
So what is the real McCoy?
In the context of prophesy, the real deal is bible prophesy which is mostly now history.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Let's look into this prophesy and see what is affected and who.

It appears the grass, trees and all green things will be just fine. But only those without the seal, those with the seal will be safe.
All trees and grass will be burned up. How is that safe?
Revelation 9:4
And it was said to them that they shall not harm the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men not having the seal of God on the foreheads.
For that slice of time earlier in that final period, yes. It is like a woman in labor, it increases in intensity as it nears the end.
Did you just glance through the prophesy when stating the world will all be affected with no safe place and humans can't deal with it?.
No, I actually am somewhat of an expert in that field.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Even if we devote our lives to the physical it cannot save us. Those who do not worship the earth and nature above God are not neglecting the physical, they are putting it in it's place

Why? If I do I do not think it will save me or the planet.

Nothing will destroy the earth, God is moving here. But it will destroy men who thought they would save themselves.
There is not a single person on earth who thinks the earth will save them.

You make up stuff that doesn't exists other than in your own mind.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Most prophesy has been fulfilled in case that is news to you. That shows us the future stuff also will be..unlike the already failed climate nonsense prophesies.

In the context of prophesy, the real deal is bible prophesy which is mostly now history.
We are not discussing all the prophesies just the one about the end times. Your statement was false.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All trees and grass will be burned up. How is that safe?

For that slice of time earlier in that final period, yes. It is like a woman in labor, it increases in intensity as it nears the end.

No, I actually am somewhat of an expert in that field.
An expert who can't express scripture in it's proper context but perverts it with increases. Certainly isn't no expert.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
We are not discussing all the prophesies just the one about the end times. Your statement was false.
The ones both in the past and future are absolutely relevant. Your statement was false. The past because it shows bible prophesy is completely trustworthy and now mostly history. The future because we also know therefore that what it says about the future is certain, unlike the exposed and failed false prophesies of climate change prophets

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
An expert who can't express scripture in it's proper context but perverts it with increases. Certainly isn't no expert.
Try making a point about prophesy and we will see. This is not a thread about people getting sore because their earth worship religion was poked.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They think they can save the planet. Also themselves.
No they don't think they can save the planet. Their own prediction says other wise. The sun will run out of fuel and expand to a red giant swallowing up the earth.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The ones both in the past and future are absolutely relevant. Your statement was false. The past because it shows bible prophesy is completely trustworthy and now mostly history. The future because we also know therefore that what it says about the future is certain, unlike the exposed and failed false prophesies of climate change prophets
That's not what you where referring to with the hybrid locusts.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Try making a point about prophesy and we will see. This is not a thread about people getting sore because their earth worship religion was poked.
Who is getting sore? not me I'm completely happy. What you are poking with couldn't pop a air filled balloon.

Upvote 0