United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone,

Facebook blocked my post and repost I tried to do. I was trying to share a petition I found on their site about not allowing biological males to be allowed in women's sports. Since Facebook is censoring their own content and trying to stop the spread of right wing ideas I will be posting it on here.

PETITION: Biological males don't belong in girls' sports #IStandWithSelina

dms1972

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
✟596,524.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

Facebook blocked my post and repost I tried to do. I was trying to share a petition I found on their site about not allowing biological males to be allowed in women's sports. Since Facebook is censoring their own content and trying to stop the spread of right wing ideas I will be posting it on here.

I am not sure I should sign as I don't live in the US, but I commend you for setting up the Petition and hope you get many more signatories. God Bless.

Upvote 0

xaris

Sep 8, 2020
So. Cal
✟33,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The order declares: "Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the rest room, the locker room, or school sports. . . . All persons should receive equal treatment under the law, no matter their gender identity or sexual orientation."

Good golly Ms Molly. Never once did us kids 'worry' about access to a respective rest room or shower. Boys went to the 'boys' and girls to the 'girls' room. Why the con-fusion?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Signed. This is an attack on women's rights. First of all men tried to dominate us with greater strength as men, and now they have turned into 'women' to dominate us again.
I don't care what somebody does to their own body or how they want to view themselves, but when they come into an event where muscle mass plays a vital role that no XX female is capable of, it's completely unfair.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People want to kill women's sports. Big surprise. I'm old and erasing advantages that women have gained the rights to? I guess that is vogue today - losing them once again. How nice. Hand them over to another invented class because you (women) aren't good enough yet again. Your fight is less important. Move the back of bus once again. We can't figure something out, because we are to lazy. It's too hard. We all know you will back down and show your belly with submission! lol I mean the men aren't complaining the other way around - what's wrong with YOU! You are just evil if you can't accept.

It's not done in the spirit of equality, and all that jazz. It's not done in in the dignity of trans rights, and all that jazz either. It's done in the simplification of showing how some claim they have something while ignoring the reality of science. That's all it is. Please rise the denial shield of reality, and then allow the entrance the manipulation and the mellow dramatics of some to allow you to be shamed into the fact that science is only a factor in some circumstances. The people that preaching different? Are to lazy to figure it out, and aren't all that science based afterall.

Let's note some scientific facts or differences between genders - some not all:

Remember males have a larger skeletal mass than women. Men have longer legs on top of that, and allows more muscle to grow there. Men have 80% muscle on their legs, and women have 60%. Mass plus acceleration equals more force!

Men have bigger hearts, and more red blood cells which allows more oxygen of the blood cells. This allows muscles to perform better, and top of that? The also have bigger lung capacity which equals bigger performance.

These natural human dynamics don't change during transition, or after the transition is complete. There is no drug, therapy or operation to change that.

This is the science of how people's bodies are formed, and it is discrimination against women/cis girls for others to claim those shouldn't matter - or it doesn't exist. Yes, your lazy bigots!

At this point I can understand WHY some would look at that as limitations to Transgendered women. Yet, sadly - that is part of being a woman since time began. Limitations are part of our existence. Welcome to our world!

Since I don't believe trans people should do without? They need to find a way to start their own league or what have you. That doesn't equal not accepting or embracing them as just as important as anyone else. It's the reality of what is.

I don't have a problem with trans people personally. I can't imagine their reality, and we are in a culture now in which you are allowed to say such a thing. Remember a time - in which I can - that could never be muttered or else.

I have known a woman change her gender to male, get married to his wife and they have two children. Their family is respected, and his skills as a police officer is just. I can't understand it completely, but I can empathize. I'm trying because I'm human, and he is a good cop. They are a good family. What can I say. I'm a woman that loves men!

It's all politics today rather than the health and well being of the trans population. Woman can always be thrown away - that's history. That is how it always is. Let the manipulation begin if you haven't already gathered.

People are so lazy and simplitistic today, and they claim to care about everyone. No you don't. If you did you would shut up and listen.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Signed. This is an attack on women's rights. First of all men tried to dominate us with greater strength as men, and now they have turned into 'women' to dominate us again.
I don't care what somebody does to their own body or how they want to view themselves, but when they come into an event where muscle mass plays a vital role that no XX female is capable of, it's completely unfair.

Well just like the justification women give when a female is signed as an assistant coach in the NFL or a batting coach for a major league baseball team, "if they can do the job they should be allowed to." Well, if a male who has transitioned to a female and can play the sport on a female team, zhe should be allowed to," right ?

It's ridiculous ! Being able to do the job has nothing to do with playing in a men's sport nor a women's sport.

Reactions: Heartofsilver
Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well just like the justification women give when a female is signed as an assistant coach in the NFL or a batting coach for a major league baseball team, "if they can do the job they should be allowed to." Well, if a male who has transitioned to a female and can play the sport on a female team, zhe should be allowed to," right ?

It's ridiculous ! Being able to do the job has nothing to do with playing in a men's sport nor a women's sport.

You know what will happen, there will eventually be the men's team and the transgendered women's team, because all real women will have been pushed out due to not performing well enough to the new standards that transgendered women will be setting. If this isn't stopped, female athletes may as well start packing their bags now.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You know what will happen, there will eventually be the men's team and the transgendered women's team, because all real women will have been pushed out due to not performing well enough to the new standards that transgendered women will be setting. If this isn't stopped, female athletes may as well start packing their bags now.

I agree and when anyone speaks out against allowing biological men to compete against biological women, they're immediately labeled as a conservative transphobe Trump supporter.

It'll take courage to stand up for the truth for when you do, you'll be roundly attacked.

But take heart, so was Christ attacked long before us.

Upvote 0

nhisname

Dec 21, 2020
SW MO
✟28,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone,

In my opinion by girls wanting to play sports primarily for boys with the boys..football, baseball,wrestling etc they are kind of getting a taste of there own medicine. Girls stay in your own lane boys do the same.

Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟758,158.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I received the following email from Australian Unions. So they're not just targeting the right wing. Australian unions are generally left wing.

BREAKING: Facebook is stopping Australians from joining their unions. This is happening RIGHT NOW.
Facebook’s news ban has just hit the Australian Unions website.
This means that workers cannot join their unions via our website if it is posted on Facebook.
This is a disgraceful attack on Australians’ right to join a union and a serious undemocratic act of censorship.

Facebook already has a record of empowering anti-union corporations with tools to de-unionise and undermine workers’ rights – for example, last year they gave employers the power to blacklist terms like “unionise” from their Facebook pages.

Bob, you can fight back against big tech’s anti-democratic, anti-worker actions by joining your union and passing this email and QR code onto others who are not yet members. If you’re already a member, forward this email to a friend or colleague to encourage them to join.

Facebook’s attempts to quash workers’ organising won’t stop us. We know that thousands of Australians just like you won’t let their right to join a union be taken away by big tech.

It’s only by taking direct, immediate action together that we will be able to send a message to the Facebook bosses: no matter how hard they try to stop us, working people will always stand together against massive corporate interests.

Fight back against Facebook. Join your union right now. In solidarity

Australian Unions

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟693,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone,

I have a couple questions. This topic is concerning Connecticut education, so do you need to be a resident of the state for your signature to matter?

Why is this petition on lifesite news, was there a particular reason for that or is there a larger petition elsewhere (I ask because there's so few signers for a petition of this nature)?

Does lifesite news take your information and sell it or otherwise pepper you with junk email, or can we trust our information is safe here and we won't be bothered down the road?

Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟758,158.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There's another development here. It's part and parcel of the Australian government's push to force social media giants to pay for news content, instead of just lifting it second hand off the publishers who pay the journalists and publishing expenses.

Facebook restricts Australians' access to news

Last edited:
Upvote 0