EXTRA: UN: Israel admits rocket fire was not from within school

pariah112

Jan 5, 2009
✟1,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Jerusalem - Israel told foreign diplomats Wednesday that Palestinian militants had not fired rockets from within a United Nations' school, a UN official said. Israeli military officials said on Tuesday that militants had fired rockets from within the school, and that attack provoked Israeli artillery fire which landed near the school and killed more than 40 Palestinians in the Jabalia refugee camp, many of whom were seeking refuge from fighting. "The Israeli army is briefing diplomats privately that the militant fire from Jablia yesterday did not come from inside the UNRWA school compound, but from the outside," said Chris Gunness, a spokesman for the UN Relief Works Agency, which aids Palestinian refugees. Gunness said the claim was a "major allegation against a neutral UN development agency" which "within a day turns out to be completely baseless."UNRWA's Gaza director, John Ging, had said earlier that to the best of his knowledge no rockets were fired from within the school.
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/...s-rocket-fire-was-not-from-within-school.html

-------------------

Gee, how those Zionazi apologists are going to respond after defending Isreali terrorism and the genocide on Gaza?

Gazian blood is on your hands too.

Secundulus

Mar 24, 2007
✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Extra - Hamas Executes Gaza Residents for Helping Israel

The Hamas terrorist organization has reportedly executed several Gaza residents accused of passing information to Israel. The victims were accused of helping the IAF conduct air strikes and IDF ground forces carry out assassinations in Gaza.

Among those killed were three brothers, all of whom were executed in public. A fourth brother was murdered by Hamas supporters earlier in the week after they escaped a prison run by the guerrilla group.

adlog.php

A total of six Gaza residents were executed by Hamas since last week, all of whom were accused of being collaborators. A spokesman for Hamas said that all of those who were killed had confessed to the charges against them.
Link

Actually, I expect that you all would approve of this type of activity by Hamas. They are just following the role model of your hero - El Che.

Upvote 0

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Jerusalem - Israel told foreign diplomats Wednesday that Palestinian militants had not fired rockets from within a United Nations' school, a UN official said. Israeli military officials said on Tuesday that militants had fired rockets from within the school, and that attack provoked Israeli artillery fire which landed near the school and killed more than 40 Palestinians in the Jabalia refugee camp, many of whom were seeking refuge from fighting. "The Israeli army is briefing diplomats privately that the militant fire from Jablia yesterday did not come from inside the UNRWA school compound, but from the outside," said Chris Gunness, a spokesman for the UN Relief Works Agency, which aids Palestinian refugees. Gunness said the claim was a "major allegation against a neutral UN development agency" which "within a day turns out to be completely baseless."UNRWA's Gaza director, John Ging, had said earlier that to the best of his knowledge no rockets were fired from within the school.
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/...s-rocket-fire-was-not-from-within-school.html

-------------------

Gee, how those Zionazi apologists are going to respond after defending Isreali terrorism and the genocide on Gaza?

Gazian blood is on your hands too.
What do you think usually happens during wartime? If the Palestinians don't want to go to war, they should have controlled their terrorists...uh I mean Hamas. Zionazi, my foot. Go Israel, please don't stop until every terrorists (unfortunately, that could mean 70-99% of the population) are dead.

Upvote 0

pariah112

Jan 5, 2009
✟1,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
What do you think usually happens during wartime? If the Palestinians don't want to go to war, they should have controlled their terrorists...uh I mean Hamas. Zionazi, my foot. Go Israel, please don't stop until every terrorists (unfortunately, that could mean 70-99% of the population) are dead.

double_standards_eng.gif

Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
you disgust me.

Upvote 0

BlackAndy

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
Dec 5, 2006
Hilliard, Ohio, USA
✟25,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Your picture would make sense if Israel sent suicide bombers into Gaza to kill its citizens. When Israel is responding to said attacks you have what you have above..... because of one you have the other. And that's NOT a double standard.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,556.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Your picture would make sense if Israel sent suicide bombers into Gaza to kill its citizens. When Israel is responding to said attacks you have what you have above..... because of one you have the other. And that's NOT a double standard.

Much as I usually disagree with Black Andy he is right.

Hamas seems to be targeting Israeli civilians and hiding behind those in Gaza.

One sad thing is it seems that people have forgotten there are (actually more than) 3 sides here.

Hamas and thier friends who deserve the lions share of the blame. Israel, who is in a way just fighting back (and doing a horrable PR job) and the ordinary person in Gaza who is paying most of the price for any evil or lack of care by the other 2 groups.

Reactions: MrJim
Upvote 0

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
you disgust me.
No, you don't know what disgusting means. A parent sending their 8 year old daughter to be married to a 50 year old, or sending an assassin to kill the daughter because she "dishonor" the family, or a victim is sentenced to death because she was raped, or a parent sending a 10 year old son/daughter on a suicide mission is DISGUSTING. All of these are permitted and done by the religion of peace. Israel defending its citizen is not disgusting. Know the difference.

Reactions: S53
Upvote 0

Baggins

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
At Sea
✟14,982.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
No, you don't know what disgusting means. A parent sending their 8 year old daughter to be married to a 50 year old, or sending an assassin to kill the daughter because she "dishonor" the family, or a victim is sentenced to death because she was raped, or a parent sending a 10 year old son/daughter on a suicide mission is DISGUSTING. All of these are permitted and done by the religion of peace. Israel defending its citizen is not disgusting. Know the difference.

Well I think you are disgusting as well and I do know what disgusting means.

You remind me of Julius Streicher only with a hatred of muslims/Arabs rather than Jews.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well I think you are disgusting as well and I do know what disgusting means.

You remind me of Julius Streicher only with a hatred of muslims/Arabs rather than Jews.
Ah...more terrorists ...uh, I mean Hamas... apologists and sympathizers. Great, that's just what the world needs. So I guess you support all the sexual predators, 10 year old on a suicide mission, bash the victim because she was raped, assassinate the daughter, etc. Well sir, more power to ya. You have shown me that without a doubt I am on the good side. You disgust me.

Upvote 0

Baggins

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
At Sea
✟14,982.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Ah...more terrorists ...uh, I mean Hamas... apologists and sympathizers. Great, that's just what the world needs. So I guess you support all the sexual predators, 10 year old on a suicide mission, bash the victim because she was raped, assassinate the daughter, etc. Well sir, more power to ya. You have shown me that without a doubt I am on the good side. You disgust me.

You can't pidgeonhole me that easily Julius, I hate Hamas as much as I hate all religious extremists that would seize secular power to control us with their "morality" be they Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian mullahs, Sarah Palin or, in all likelihood, you. You are all cut from the same foul cloth.

Just keep up with the Der Sturmer stuff agsinst Arabs and Muslims, people like you are as bad as Hamas, you are Hamas just without the guns and guts to do what you'd really like to. You cannot divorce your hatred of Hamas from your Anti-Semitic ( for that is what it is, Palestinians are Semites ) hatred of Palestinians. I can hate Hamas without hating Palestinians.

I was going to say you and Hamas are two sides of the same coin, but you aren't even as different as that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allister
Upvote 0

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
You can't pidgeonhole me that easily Julius, I hate Hamas as much as I hate all religious extremists that would seize secular power to control us with their "morality" be they Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian mullahs, Sarah Palin or, in all likelihood, you. You are all cut from the same foul cloth.

Just keep up with the Der Sturmer stuff agsinst Arabs and Muslims, people like you are as bad as Hamas, you are Hamas just without the guns and guts to do what you'd really like to. You cannot divorce your hatred of Hamas from your Anti-Semitic ( for that is what it is, Palestinians are Semites ) hatred of Palestinians. I can hate Hamas without hating Palestinians.

I was going to say you and Hamas are two sides of the same coin, but you aren't even as different as that.
I noticed you didn't deny supporting pedophilia, children commiting suicide missions, honor killing, etc. Instead, you spewed your twisted wisdom, "I hate Hamas..." and "Palestinians are Semites..." Yeah right. Let me ask you something: Did you celebrate like when Warren Churchill when 9/11 hit? Or did you pass around candies like the Palestinians did? You must be proud. I am not surprised since you come from ungodly or soon to be ungodly nation that is European Nations. I hear African pastors are coming to evengalize your nation. If not, your country will soon become a Muslim country by out-breeding you.

Upvote 0

Baggins

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
At Sea
✟14,982.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
I noticed you didn't deny supporting pedophilia,

:D
Oh you learnt well at Julius Streicher's knee didn't you?

Here's a wiki link so others can see where you get your tactics from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Streicher

Funny how paedophile has now become the worst epithet you can attempt to smear someone with these days. And no I don't support Paedophilia, and what's more I can actually spell it correctly :D

Instead, you spewed your twisted wisdom, "I hate Hamas..." and "Palestinians are Semites..." Yeah right.

My my, quite the little mind reader aren't we, i do hate hamas, as much as I hate the xenophobic right wing Christian tradition you seem to spring from.

And yes palestinians are semites and you are anti-Semitic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern people originating in southwestern Asia, including Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, Arabs, and Ethiopian Semites.

Let me ask you something: Did you celebrate like when Warren Churchill when 9/11 hit?

This doesn't make sense as an English sentence so I am assuming you are asking if I celebrated the attacks of 9/11. No I did not, just another terrible consequence of extreme religious beliefs as far as I can see. You'd have probably got along famously with the bombers you have more in common with them than most people.

Or did you pass around candies like the Palestinians did?

Nope, I stood in the TV lounge of the boat I was working on and commiserated with my American work mates. It was a terrible day, but a vivid illustration of what religion can do to people.

You must be proud.

Nah, besting you in debate is nothing to be proud of, it is too easy.

I am not surprised since you come from ungodly or soon to be ungodly nation that is European Nations.

We're the future, no more superstitious nonsense that makes people fly into towers for us. :thumbsup:

I hear African pastors are coming to evengalize your nation.

They are trying to, I'd say they had an uphill battle mind you.

If not, your country will soon become a Muslim country by out-breeding you.

About as likely as the UK becoming a Christian country again I'd say, your grasp of British demographics is as shaky as you grasp of Middle Eastern History.

Upvote 0

Kalevalatar

Supisuomalainen sisupussi
Jul 5, 2005
Pohjola
✟20,327.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hamas seems to be targeting Israeli civilians and hiding behind those in Gaza.

I'd just like to point out that (as I'm sure you know, Bob :)), the population density in Gaza/Gaza Strip is one the highest in the world (4,118/km2/10,665/sq mi). Basically it's one big refugee camp of 1,5 million people (1,0 million of whom are refugees, 40,000 of whom had been internally displaced by the IDF, i.e. refugees who'd again become refugees inside the refugee camp) and it's completely sealed off by the State of Israel. So leaving Gaza and going away from the civilians is not an option even if the will was there. Of course, the bottom line is that Hamas & other rogue factions firing rockets are wrong in the first place, and there's no excuse for shelling citizens across the border.

However, it's the Israeli side's responsibility to do the utmost to avoid civilian casualties. With more than 800 Palestinians killed and around 3,000 wounded, half of whom are civilians, and half of whom are women and children, it does not look like the Israeli side is keeping their end clean either, especially as IDF flat out say it aims for maximum power and shock, supposedly to teach a lesson. In a metropolitan area of 1.5 million people, the majority of whom are civilian non-combatants, that's illegal, a war crime. Israeli newpaper Haaretz is reporting that it has learned that one of the IDF's methods for "evacuating" Gaza civilian homes is to fire a missile toward its upper level and soon enough shell-shocked residents will emerge from the house and get out of the IDF's way. Just because the IDF has the upper hand, the bigger guns and more fire power does not justify such methods.

So no surprise many call the Israeli side's use of force "disproportionate." Note that very few are denying the State of Israel's right to act to protect its citizens from terrorist attacks; it's the amount of force that is been condemned. Because, you know, "for everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more." Terrorist is as terrorist does, but from the democratic state of Israel, we have the right to expect more, that the state of Israel act better than the sorry terrorist bunch of Hamas. When Hamas slaughters civilians, Satan rejoices. When the Israeli army slaughters civilians, Satan keeps rejoicing.

The OP's UN school hit by IDF is a case in point. The Israel Defense Forces' own investigation found that indeed, the Israeli army hit the wrong building and whatever militant fire and Quassam rocket there was or not, it wasn't coming from the UNRWA (the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees, marked on the IDF maps) building populated by civilian refugees: the IDF simply missed their target by some 30 meters. Even IDF officers themselves admit that they should have refrained from using mortar rounds and relied instead on more accurate fire. Indeed. So why weren't they? Why wait until a carnage like that, or more precisely, the subsequent public outcry, before taking the necessary precaution? It's IDF choice of war; the Israeli army has the luxury of choosing their bombs & targets carefully before acting.

One sad thing is it seems that people have forgotten there are (actually more than) 3 sides here.

That's a good point. And I'd name those three sides as 1) Hamas 2) The Israeli political establishment fighting an election battle 3) the civilians caught between on both side of border.

Upvote 0