Chipahualca

Aug 23, 2008
Germany
✟890.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
In addition, explain to me what is "Christian extremist" that you are referring to? Is it when the abortion clinic got bombed? Is that it? What? Tell me. Or is when he put on the bomb jacket looking for children and mothers to kill? No, is it when the family wanting to kill their daughter because she refuses to marry a 50 year old dirty geezer like yourself? No, is it Hitler? No wait, Hitler wasn't a Christian. Never mind.

Where did you get that strange idea from that Hitler was not a christian ?

Upvote 0

FTPolice

Mar 2, 2008
✟15,719.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
What do you think usually happens during wartime? If the Palestinians don't want to go to war, they should have controlled their terrorists...uh I mean Hamas. Zionazi, my foot. Go Israel, please don't stop until every terrorists (unfortunately, that could mean 70-99% of the population) are dead.

Just a reminder: you're not only cheering on a war, you're cheering on the death of civilians, including women and children.

What a wonderful person you are.

Upvote 0

FTPolice

Mar 2, 2008
✟15,719.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I think what he did to the Old Prussian Union Church was a pretty big clue for me.

Maybe he was a catholic. See the IRA and PIRA. They're still christian, even if they're killing and blowing up other sects of christians.

The guy had "God is with us" on his soldier's uniforms. That's a pretty big clue he's some flavor of christian.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Where did you get that strange idea from that Hitler was not a christian ?

Off topic:
Actually, you're both right and wrong on that. Hitler talked out of both sides of his mouth. Hitler was raised Catholic, however, it is very apparent that his religious inclinations as an adult were decidedly occultic, and he was very fond of taking Christian and Pagan imagery and trappings and then changing the underlying meaning to suit his purpose. He used these things to draw people in and it was an admitted veneer on his part. Hitler sought to replace Christianity with Nazism. Nazism was more than just fascism and genocide, it was a new religion and Hitler was its messiah.

For those interested: http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...er-a-christian

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What irritates me is that there are those who excuse every Israeli action as being right because of their (very mistaken) belief that they are guided in all things by the hand of God. Technically, from a Christian perspective, they rejected God. You excuse their wrong actions and their land stealing, and willingly ignore sixty plus years of history to justify what Israel does. If Hamas is a problem it is only because Israel created it and fostered it with every ensuing action. It's a cause and effect thing. Do I agree with Hamas? No. Do I understand why Hamas does what it does and how it happened to become the way it is? Yep. Gaza is undoubtedly one giant concentration camp and it has Christians in it too, not just Muslims. It is one of the biggest ironies ever that Israel (created to alleviate guilt over the Holocaust) is turning around and doing the same stuff to a different group of people. The Palestinians have been denied Civil Rights from the get go.

Also, I agree with others who have mentioned that the logical fallacies, personal attacks, etc. need to stop. People don't want to post on a thread like this when it degenerates to this stuff.

Reactions: CCGirl
Upvote 0