Georgia
✟9,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I hope they do impeach him. I know that it seems king of out of line but the American citizens are not being told the whole story. Our mainstream media outlets are turning a blind eye to the wrongs that the American government is doing and they are seemingly getting away with it because the Americans don't know about it.
So many Americans willingly stay ignorant to it but others are starting to wake up and see what is going on.

One needs to question why 15,000 Russian troops were requested into the United States, or why multiple UN military planes have landed at American air bases and the public not told about it.

Why are American citizen's rights being stepped on. . . Much worse, Why are Americans letting the government that is supposed to be "for the people, by the people" run everything and tell them what is supposed to be right or wrong. . . WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Take back the country in which we are free or pretty soon we won't have a country to call "the land of the Free" anymore.

Reactions: EdwinWillers
Upvote 0
C

conamer

One wonders why it took this long. :doh:

GOP Rep. Intends to ‘Investigate, Identify and Prosecute People Within the Administration, Up to and Including the President’
“If the chief law enforcer of the country [Holder] will not enforce the law,” said Marino, “and the president decides to break the law because he doesn’t like it, there has to be another mechanism by which we in Congress can … see if there are criminal charges we can file.”
Psst ... Marino ... it's called impeachment.
They don't have the guts.

Upvote 0

bsd31

Aug 16, 2009
South of Canada, North of Mexico
✟17,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Because it wasn't politically expedient for the republicans to do anything until now. And I'm not sure I think now is a good time either, but I suppose it's as good as any.

GOP Rep. Intends to ‘Investigate, Identify and Prosecute People Within the Administration, Up to and Including the President’
“If the chief law enforcer of the country [Holder] will not enforce the law,” said Marino, “and the president decides to break the law because he doesn’t like it, there has to be another mechanism by which we in Congress can … see if there are criminal charges we can file.”
Psst ... Marino ... it's called impeachment.[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0
B

BelievingIsObeying

If Obama gets impeached for a few American government workers being killed in a foreign country, why wasn't Bush impeached with the more than a few American government workers who died in Iraq and Afghanistan? What about 9/11? Isn't Bush responsible for that? They had intel...

Should we impeach every president for any American citizen deaths on foreign soil?

Upvote 0

Paradoxum

Liberty, Equality, Solidarity!
Sep 16, 2011
✟28,188.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
They don't have the guts.
I agree.

To be honest I'm not sure impeachment works to the benefit of the country. I suspect the lessons to be learned from Obama's leadership tenure require a more extended term in office. People across the entirety of the political spectrum need to be fed up with lies, deceit, self-aggrandizement ... and with big over-controlling government.
If they impeach Obama, I will vote for another Democrat to give them a do-over.
LOL ... while I agree a make-over is needed, that's not exactly the one I hope for. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lucy Stulz

Apr 3, 2013
✟1,937.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Lol! This is just sad. The GOP has now officially run out of ideas for governing and are now just playing it up for their base.

Obama let a lot of us down on the left but he is not worse than Wnor any other president and it is onlyn3 more years, so by the time this charade plays out the next prez will be in office.

The GOP better hope its not their guy because 8 years of non stop antagonism sets a pretty awful precedent.

Guess we'll see what a party who doesn't actually seem to have ideas of their own looks like trying to govern in that kind of atmosphere that they helped establish.

The GOP is so tapped out now!

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lucy Stulz said:
Lol! This is just sad. The GOP has now officially run out of ideas for governing and are now just playing it up for their base.

Obama let a lot of us down on the left but he is not worse than Wnor any other president and it is onlyn3 more years, so by the time this charade plays out the next prez will be in office.

The GOP better hope its not their guy because 8 years of non stop antagonism sets a pretty awful precedent.

Guess we'll see what a party who doesn't actually seem to have ideas of their own looks like trying to govern in that kind of atmosphere that they helped establish.

The GOP is so tapped out now!

Eight years of nonstop antagonism? This thread is about Obama, not Bush

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
"So it begins"??? They've been barking up this tree for 6 years so far and nothing has come of it. As far as the rest goes it is typical Republican party playbook. Can't win at the ballot box so try to use the courts to overturn the will of the people.
Hi, Soloman. :wave:

Like those of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, you seem to believe that winning at the ballot box gives one's favored politicians free rein to reign as they see fit. (... just couldn't resist the pun. :blush: )

Sorry, but we still live in a country very much governed by laws ... not a country where the mere whims of its leaders is sufficient for them to do as they choose. Obama has not yet been successful at fully circumventing the constitution, particularly the "bill of rights" therein. :thumbsup:

As was the case during Watergate ... the president is finding out that many people in this country are determined to hold him accountable for his actions.

Upvote 0
K

kellhus

GOP Rep. Intends to ‘Investigate, Identify and Prosecute People Within the Administration, Up to and Including the President’“If the chief law enforcer of the country [Holder] will not enforce the law,” said Marino, “and the president decides to break the law because he doesn’t like it, there has to be another mechanism by which we in Congress can … see if there are criminal charges we can file.”
Psst ... Marino ... it's called impeachment.

Oh this again? Conservatives have been saying this since Obama took office for his first term.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
NightHawkeye said:
Hi, Soloman. :wave:

Like those of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, you seem to believe that winning at the ballot box gives one's favored politicians free rein to reign as they see fit. (... just couldn't resist the pun. :blush: )

Sorry, but we still live in a country very much governed by laws ... not a country where the mere whims of its leaders is sufficient for them to do as they choose. Obama has not yet been successful at fully circumventing the constitution, particularly the "bill of rights" therein. :thumbsup:

As was the case during Watergate ... the president is finding out that many people in this country are determined to hold him accountable for his actions.

Nixon was a choir boy compared to Obama

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Nixon was a choir boy compared to Obama
Here's a look at some of the scandals: Transparency Troubles: Secrecy concerns mount for Obama in 2nd term

Secret courts. Secret emails. Phone surveillance. Drones. The list of cloak-and-dagger tactics employed by the Obama administration -- and those that preceded it -- keeps growing, as NSA leaker Ed Snowden feeds classified materials to the media and other reports show the extent of the U.S. government's more opaque dealings.

The latest was a report by The Associated Press that said the administration had military files about the Navy SEAL raid on Usama bin Laden’s hideout transferred to the CIA, where they would be harder to uncover by the press and public.

1 Secret Emails
2 Surveillance Nation
3 Fuzzy on FOIA?
4 What Happened at IRS?
5 Fast and Furious
6 ObamaCare: Behind Closed Doors?

“I’m going to have all the negotiations around a big table,” he said during a 2008 campaign event. “We’ll have doctors and nurses and hospital administrators. Insurance companies, drug companies – they’ll get a seat at the table, they just won’t be able to buy every chair. But what we will do is we’ll have the negotiations televised on C-SPAN.”

That did not happen.

120114-i-meant-to-do-that-barack-obama-as-pee-wee-herman4s.jpg

Upvote 0