Explanation II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashvin

Dec 1, 2005
✟185.00
Faith
Anglican
God Bless All of You Who Have Prayed For Me. Your Prayers Strengthen and Nourish Me.

Perhaps if I share my thoughts and concerns (as a stream of consciousness) others may have a better understanding of how they should pray for me.

The reason these prayers are so important are manifold:

I do not feel any person who has been repeatedly asked to discuss Clinton, Gates, Spielberg, Tom Cruise, The Late Princess of Wales, David Beckham & the Manchester United Football Club etc. etc; for the better part of a decade; should still be awaiting his opportunity and breakthrough.

-- Think about it - all these individuals know each other (at that level) and are present at each others weddings, funerals, movie premiers etc. etc.

--They seem to be able to come up with 1000+ ways to interact and deal with each other, but constantly procrastinate and prolong my situation despite the fact that I must have done something right for them to blip on their radar.

In a world that is globalizing and starting to appreciate and understand each other more and more; it is strange to me that every race, creed, gender and age group is being promoted and endorsed (Miss Worlds and Miss Universes' from India), Zhang Xiyi from China in Memoirs of A Geisha etc. etc. except me. That is: Spielberg seems to have got to Zhang Xiyi (I am happy for her success) but almost petulantly keeps denying me.

-- Opportunities begin with someone picking up the phone and responding, setting up a meeting/ interview, making an offer which can be negotiated, asking for a job to be fulfilled - not merely seeking opinion, intuition, and then vanishing & leaving me to my own devices.

-- Some of these countries have only started to get off the mark recently (for instance India & China); yet some of these movers and shakers, in America, are carrying on with them like they have been age old friends - when, in reality, I have been answering their questions, queries, and concerns for years as a true friend would do.

Many of these names have already peaked in their professional careers. (Think about it: I don't think Clinton, Cruise, & Gates, are going to accomplish very much more in their lifetime, they have pretty much peaked - yet even after hitting their maximum potential they don't seem inclined to return the favour, or respond honourably & certainly not rapidly enough)

I Pray Therefore that Jehovah will cause this nonsense to cease. That the same opportunities that are offered to others who work for them (and in many cases have even had to pass through me for a blessing) will also accrue to me. So that I can get off the starting block and see progress, development, and overall movement.

LiveInFaithfulness

Nov 17, 2005
✟7,786.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Lord, i pray for ashvin. I pray that You will guide him and strengthen him, and give him the wisdom to know how to handle each situation he is faced with. I ask that You give him comfort and joy in knowing that You are always there with him, always helping him, and always leading him in Your will. Above all, let Your will be done in his life, as this is the only way to find true happiness. In Jesus' name i pray, Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.