Site Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Minnesota
✟32,184.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
If you look REALLY closely, it's actually a picture of me on my first solo flight :)
...And I thought the sunset was really pretty too

That's awesome. I agree the sunset is pretty, and I think I see you!!! lol

Mine is me, simple enough :)

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Mine is pretty straight forward I think.. but I will tell you why I use it..

Every time I see it I am encouraging myself that GOD is able to use everything I am going through to bring me to where HE has for me.. encouraging myself that all is part of HIS greater plan... and HE knew all this from the beginning.. I can do it because HE has good plans for all.. even the bad..

Upvote 0

Japxican

Sep 16, 2010
Williams Lake, B.C.
✟7,904.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
When I was little, my mom used to put my hair in a ponytail right on top of my head. I decided, as a sort of experiment, to draw myself when I was small, scan it, and colour it with the gimp program using my mouse. I thought it looked good so I use it for my avatar on a few other forum sites.

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Every time I see it I am encouraging myself that GOD is able to use everything I am going through to bring me to where HE has for me.. encouraging myself that all is part of HIS greater plan... and HE knew all this from the beginning.. I can do it because HE has good plans for all.. even the bad..

I REALLY like that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Beautiful.....and you, are encouraging SOOOOO many, dear heart. Your avatar is exquisite. So are you (((((hug))))

i sooooooooo needed to see your avatar again today.

Love,
Brenda ((((hug))))

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Mine is a picture of a cloud shaped like a heart.

Almost all of my avatars are "love" focused because I truly believe that love always wins (see signature) and that what a lot of Christians are lacking is...well, love.

The Bible says people will know us by the love we have for one another. Sometimes it is really hard to tell.

/sermon

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
My avatar is of a turtle tattoo design I would like to use. Unfortunately, the only place I want it would be one of the most painful spots (I don't enjoy pain). And I have special skin, so a tattoo is probably a bad idea anyway. But I didn't want the fabulous image to go to waste and will just use it as an avatar for now.

Upvote 0

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My avatar is of a turtle tattoo design I would like to use. Unfortunately, the only place I want it would be one of the most painful spots (I don't enjoy pain). And I have special skin, so a tattoo is probably a bad idea anyway. But I didn't want the fabulous image to go to waste and will just use it as an avatar for now.

You should just airbrush it on every day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I wonder if I'll eventually set the record for "longest continuous use of the same avatar and signature on a given internet forum". Not counting the many people who don't have either.

I think I'm up to 5 years with this avatar and sig, but then I've only been on this site for three and a half.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Beautiful.....and you, are encouraging SOOOOO many, dear heart. Your avatar is exquisite. So are you (((((hug))))

i sooooooooo needed to see your avatar again today.

Love,
Brenda ((((hug))))

I reread this posted to me.. above.. Brinny.. Brenda.. You are exquisite.. and we can all do what GOD has given us to do.. but meant to be done with HIS help.... I love the spirit in this place.. the individuality of avators.. sayings.. spirits.. postings.. :groupray: sigh.. love you all.. heck.. :D

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0