Sinner and Saint
Dec 31, 2007
Adelaide
✟16,893.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
I see lots of people's avatars and think "what the"? So please explain what your avatars mean. Why you like 'em. Etc.
Sure some are pretty obvious but others just seem like a bunch of weird.

Mine's pretty simple. Its a street light in China that I snapped when I was there on holidays.

Last edited:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JasperJackson

Sinner and Saint
Dec 31, 2007
Adelaide
✟16,893.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Mine is simple as well. It's St. Basil's at sunset.
That's a real place?? WOW!

Mine is Howard Stern.
Aha I thought that dude looked older than 20. He's some kinda radio guy, yeah? (oops my Australian-ness/ignorance is showing)

I'm a Christian and a free market/propertarian anarchist, so I superimposed a cross over an anarchist emblem combined with an old symbol for private property. It's sort of the visual representation of my signature.
Ah ok. Yours was one of the avatars that inspired this thread. Thanks for the explanation. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Aha I thought that dude looked older than 20. He's some kinda radio guy, yeah? (oops my Australian-ness/ignorance is showing)

LOl yeah, he was pretty big in American radio, now he's on Satellite, not sure if you can get it in Australia. I've never personally listened to his radio show live, but there are plenty of clips on youtube. Though be warned it can get really raunchy and even left me really shocked they allowed stuff like that on the air. Though some are innocent. But yeah that definitely isn't me. I was worried that some might think that lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Partially tied into Oscar Wilde's The Nightingale and the Rose story, partly because I found it absolutely beautiful, mostly as it was better than the angry onionhead that made people think everything I posted was being shouted with the rage and fury of a thousand banshees. That's the only real explanation.

Upvote 0