Exciting News to Share: I just found out that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

III John

Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
Oct 15, 2004
Rochester, MN
✟7,839.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!!! :D:):thumbsup::amen:

This past Saturday, my wife told me that she is pregnant. Yesterday, she found out from her doctor that she is about 8 weeks along.

I'm very much looking forward to the challenge and, more importantly, the joy of being a parent for the first time.

I ask that you join us in praying for a healthy pregnancy, and a healthy baby when the big day arrives.:prayer:

SPALATIN

Lifetime friend of Dr. Luther
May 5, 2004
Fort Wayne, Indiana
✟13,351.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
III John said:
I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!!! :amen:

This past Saturday, my wife told me that she is pregnant. Yesterday, she found out from her doctor that she is about 8 weeks along.

I'm very much looking forward to the challenge and, more importantly, the joy of being a parent for the first time.

I ask that you join us in praying for a healthy pregnancy, and a healthy baby when the big day arrives.:prayer:

That is fantastic news John. There is nothing like being a parent and the first child is always very special to you. I congratulate the both of you. BTW... The Journey getting there is just as fun. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

RedneckAnglican

Once again...the Outsyder...
Feb 5, 2005
San Antonio, Texas
Visit site
✟20,899.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Congratulations!!!!

There are times when it is going to be rough...but it is worth every minute...

FATHER GOD...we pray for the health and well being of this family...bless this pregnacy and the precious gift you have given this man and woman...in JESUS name we pray...AMEN

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
RedneckLutheran said:
FATHER GOD...we pray for the health and well being of this family...bless this pregnacy and the precious gift you have given this man and woman...in JESUS name we pray...AMEN
Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.