Abby Johnson describes abortion pill horrors at CPAC: ‘Fully formed babies’ are ‘floating in the toilet’

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
'They’re passing these babies into the toilet, fully formed babies – 12, 14, 16 weeks along in their pregnancy – possibly hemorrhaging in their bathroom, unable to get to an emergency care facility, looking in the toilet and seeing their fully formed baby floating there in the toilet.'

NATIONAL HARBOR, Maryland (LifeSiteNews) – On the main stage at CPAC yesterday, Planned Parenthood director turned pro-life advocate Abby Johnson starkly described the reality of “the expansion of medication abortion into all pharmacies” that the Biden administration and its “incredibly partisan FDA” are attempting.

“We’re talking about women going into pharmacies, requesting these very dangerous chemical abortion drugs, going home without any sort of medical supervision, taking these pills not really knowing what’s going to happen to their bodies, not really understanding what’s going to happen inside of their womb,” she said. “They’re passing these babies into the toilet, fully formed babies – 12, 14, 16 weeks along in their pregnancy – possibly hemorrhaging in their bathroom, unable to get to an emergency care facility, looking in the toilet and seeing their fully formed baby floating there in the toilet.”

“And then these women have to make a decision, right – what do I do with this fully formed baby?” continued Johnson. “What do I do with this child? Do I scoop this child up out of the toilet? Do I take this child to be buried? What do I do with it? Do I flush my child down the toilet?”

Johnson spoke alongside Concerned Women for America’s Penny Nance and Moms for America’s Kimberly Fletcher on a human dignity-focused panel moderated by Sandy Rios. Early in her remarks Nance offered a message to women who have had abortions: “God loves you, He wants to redeem you, He wants to restore you. He never, ever gives up on us. Ever. You can always join us sinners at the foot of the cross.”

Continued below.