Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

This is a movie where a student visits a natural history museum. She questions the Docent who is explaining the supposed evolution of man from apes. It's a fascinating insight into the lengths to which evolutionists will go to push their claims. Evolutionists should not watch this. Darwin's house of cards is torn down with truth and facts.

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I've watched about the first 10 minutes, to get a sense of what kind of movie this is. That is, is it documentary? fiction? a biologist's PowerPoint presentation from a conference?

And now I know the genre: it is fiction. As we watch, it's important to remember that the person we see on screen as the docent is not an evolutionary biologist. He is an actor, performing lines that were written for him by creationists. If the docent struggles to answer a question, it is because the script was written that way.

So, the movie is useful as a presentation of a creationist point of view, but it should not be mistaken for an actual debate between a college student and a research biologist.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I've watched about the first 10 minutes, to get a sense of what kind of movie this is. That is, is it documentary? fiction? a biologist's PowerPoint presentation from a conference?

And now I know the genre: it is fiction. As we watch, it's important to remember that the person we see on screen as the docent is not an evolutionary biologist. He is an actor, performing lines that were written for him by creationists. If the docent struggles to answer a question, it is because the script was written that way.

So, the movie is useful as a presentation of a creationist point of view, but it should not be mistaken for an actual debate between a college student and a research biologist.
The points made by the student are factual. I thought the way it was presented reasonable enough. I've heard a number of the refutations of supposed evidence for evolution from other sources. The information is public domain, including wild claims that a handful of bones are proof of a "missing link" in the evolutionary process.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Darwin's house of cards is torn down with truth and facts.
You have to build a better house. Otherwise, you will end up homeless.
images.jpeg

Upvote 0