taboo

Post Fiend
Feb 18, 2004
texas
Visit site
✟1,456.00
Faith
Christian
umm, this may sound a bit obvious, but try www.shonenjump.com they have back issues of dbz, naruto, hitako no go(or however you spell it), yugioh, shaman king, sandland, yuyuhakasho, etc. its only half though, so if ya want to read the whole chapter, you have to buy the magazine.

Upvote 0

kern

Miserere Nobis
Apr 14, 2002
Florida, USA
Visit site
✟3,249.00
Faith
Catholic
Most "scanlated" manga is distributed through IRC or bittorrent rather than through HTTP sites, so it won't necessarily be easily available through that way.

I recommend Love Roma from mangascreener.com. The person who translated that is an absolute genius and should be commended for his efforts. ;) ;) ;)

-Chris

Upvote 0

Aburame

Lazer Duck!
Mar 9, 2004
British Colubia
✟470.00
Faith
Christian
www.google.ca lol

but i know where you can get all the naruto manga, and the anime. here it is, and since the pheonix already posted this type of stuff, and there wasen't any issues...

http://narutoex.com/# -this is for the newest issues of naruto, its on bit torrent though, so you will need to download one. they have one posted there, but i prefer ABC you can get it on a simple google search. i think they still have all the manga here.

http://www.simplynaruto.com/ -these guys just got there stuff back up, finally, but pleease, if you download movies, dont download too many in one day, and dont do multiples at one time. it sucks up all there band with, and destroy's the servers.

http://narutofan.com/ -this site is great for reading all the manga, and very reliable servers. ..and you dont have to worry about band with on manga, its more just for the eps.

and i am too lazy to find more than naruto. I had a bunch of sites on my old pc, but it decided to explode. so thats all I have for you.

Upvote 0

PistGurl

aahhh.....I love her>
Dec 30, 2003
Sheffield
✟519.00
Faith
Pagan
Thankyou everyone...and by no means stop posting cos I've said thanks, more would be even better!!!

SaintPaul yes, it was great! Thankyou, I have read all that ppl have sent me, or am doing so (in the case of Naruto, which wont stop being there even if I read for three days constantly...there's still more!) Anyway, the reason I'm doing this is because there are loads of posts from people who want online manga (me as well!) and nobody (especially me) should be without it (seeing as britain is so crappy and noone sells it) and also because these are great places for me to learn more about drawing it, cos I'm getting better but it still doesn't look...manga...

Thankyou everyone and keep posting!!!

Upvote 0

kjd

Mar 17, 2004
Visit site
✟7,644.00
Faith
Non-Denom
o.o
a few sites that i know... ^^

www.xsiteclub.com <- your no1 place to get information and links... -.^
www.baka-updates.com <- up-to-date information 'bout fansub releases.. -.^
www.envirosphere.com <- same as above... ;-p
www.animestash.com <- great and friendly people... ^^ your good source for animes too -.^

if youre more specific in what you are looking for, i can help you even more... ;-p

Upvote 0

PistGurl

aahhh.....I love her>
Dec 30, 2003
Sheffield
✟519.00
Faith
Pagan
I can't really be specific...I dont really want specific things lol!!
Just anything that you've been on and think is good, that includes anime manga or how to draw, or fanfics or anything really....I'm a very bored and sad person, so the more things people put on here, :sigh: the less time I've got to think about how there is a MAJOR lack of Irvine or Trowa in the world....*sigh* why is :bow: Irvine :yum: not real? He should be...Trowa too.... :kiss: *sigh*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PistGurl

aahhh.....I love her>
Dec 30, 2003
Sheffield
✟519.00
Faith
Pagan
OK, cos this thread has obviously stopped (after a lot of interesting submissions!) and cos I've had people asking me about fanfics, I'd like to offer some of my own links (cos I just KNOW it's not just me that's been waiting for these links!) sp I'll put some on now, I'm just putting these on from my fave's list, and I really can't remember where I got these links from so if they're already on here, I'm sorry, I'm not being ignorant as to whoever has already posted them ! :)
Only got one REALLY good one at the mo that I NEED to put in, cos I need to go, so here it is...

http://www.fanfiction.com

look on games and FF for some really good FF ones. other than that it's all good :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums