End time dreams

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
my issue isn't interpretation but something else..bur ill tell the dream anyway ...

Basically the wheather was out of control, it was flooding and snowing at the same time... Water was coming over the roof tops of houses..

It was so bad my parents and I couldn't go home so we slept in the car.. And the rapture hadn't begun yet... Anyway it felt like its gonna happen soon..

Now my question is... Why would God give me this dream?..

* What am I gonna do about the upcoming issue?( I have no way of getting to another chuchr..after my experience ..im not going back to my old church... So idk if God wants me to read and just...pray..idk if that'll be enough to save me though)

Also , why is it that when I pray for something else m..i get these end time dreams... When I ask for something totally unrelated ..like I asked ," why did what happen to me happen, will my life get better..and boom...an end time dream... Idk why the Lord wont answer my initial prayers? But give me end time dreams..like I know ita coming..but I cant do anything about It if you dont fix me...like what can I do?

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
IMO you are living out your fears in your dreams. Happens all the time to everyone.
I'm not ..if that were true I would have went crazy in my dream..do u believe god can speak to people in dreams?

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
my issue isn't interpretation but something else..bur ill tell the dream anyway ...

Basically the wheather was out of control, it was flooding and snowing at the same time... Water was coming over the roof tops of houses..

It was so bad my parents and I couldn't go home so we slept in the car.. And the rapture hadn't begun yet... Anyway it felt like its gonna happen soon..

Now my question is... Why would God give me this dream?..

* What am I gonna do about the upcoming issue?( I have no way of getting to another chuchr..after my experience ..im not going back to my old church... So idk if God wants me to read and just...pray..idk if that'll be enough to save me though)

Also , why is it that when I pray for something else m..i get these end time dreams... When I ask for something totally unrelated ..like I asked ," why did what happen to me happen, will my life get better..and boom...an end time dream... Idk why the Lord wont answer my initial prayers? But give me end time dreams..like I know ita coming..but I cant do anything about It if you dont fix me...like what can I do?
I read your post and was reminded of the Bible verses where Jesus calmed the storm (Luke 8:22-25). Roofs and attics can be associated with our minds while stormy out of control weather can represent some kind of turmoil be it emotional or circumstances in our waking lives. Whatever is currently going on remember that with Jesus all things are solvable.

Whenever I get dreams which repeat or have a similar theme I tend to keep a note of them and then pray about them. Look out for how you emotionally felt in the dream, colours of the environment (cloud colour/ whether the water is clear or dirty etc). Look out for any scriptural verses that you may recall in the days ahead and note them down also.

In all this, as soon as you wake up, ask the Lord to either help you to better understand the dream if it is from Him. But if it is not from Him, ask Him to remove it from your memory, so that you do not need to dwell on it further.

Sent from my cuckoo, la la mind ;-)

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Is it not right in saying that we will not be flooded again as in OT but will have fire instead?
I never said it would flood...all I was doing was stating my dream.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Were you baptized in water?

God wants you to follow all 3 steps in Acts 2:38.

So if you have not been baptized in water as a disciple of Jesus Christ, in faith, giving your heart to him, you got to do that. I am not teaching baptism in water is the basis of salvation, but rather God requires we do it in faith to accomplish spiritual results in our life. Read Romans 6 before you do it.

That is one possible reason for the judgement and flood dreams. Also... have you given your heart to Jesus? When I was lost, the Holy Spirit would give me flood and judgement dreams. The Holy Spirit was convicting me of sin, righteousness and judgement. John 16:8 This is the Holy Spirit's job. Do not be mad at the Holy Spirit for doing his job.

If you are lost, he does it so that you come to Christ, and are freed of sin through being born again and burying the old man, and then filled with Christ.

The thing is, just because you said you are a Christian you still got to get born again and make Jesus your Lord. If you just grew up in a church environment or something that is not sufficient. So if you are lost, you will be getting dreams like this about floods, about great fires, about gushing wind even... terrible weather ect. And like I said, it could be you were born again, but still have to bury the old man in the deep in water baptism... another reason you would get flood dreams.

So when you pray for something, it is God bringing you back to the very very basics of where you are not understanding God, or even not understanding what you should do. So God is saying, "I know you want that prayer, but really, this other thing is your problem, not what you prayed for."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Were you baptized in water?

God wants you to follow all 3 steps in Acts 2:38.

So if you have not been baptized in water as a disciple of Jesus Christ, in faith, giving your heart to him, you got to do that. I am not teaching baptism in water is the basis of salvation, but rather God requires we do it in faith to accomplish spiritual results in our life. Read Romans 6 before you do it.

That is one possible reason for the judgement and flood dreams. Also... have you given your heart to Jesus? When I was lost, the Holy Spirit would give me flood and judgement dreams. The Holy Spirit was convicting me of sin, righteousness and judgement. John 16:8 This is the Holy Spirit's job. Do not be mad at the Holy Spirit for doing his job.

If you are lost, he does it so that you come to Christ, and are freed of sin through being born again and burying the old man, and then filled with Christ.

The thing is, just because you said you are a Christian you still got to get born again and make Jesus your Lord. If you just grew up in a church environment or something that is not sufficient. So if you are lost, you will be getting dreams like this about floods, about great fires, about gushing wind even... terrible weather ect. And like I said, it could be you were born again, but still have to bury the old man in the deep in water baptism... another reason you would get flood dreams.

So when you pray for something, it is God bringing you back to the very very basics of where you are not understanding God, or even not understanding what you should do. So God is saying, "I know you want that prayer, but really, this other thing is your problem, not what you prayed for."
I have been baptized...

Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have been baptized...

After you made Jesus your Lord (born again)?

If so I guess I would focus on the atonement, then. Do you believe in grace? Do you feel in your heart you are under God's wrath?

It's strange. Have you tried praying to God some about the meaning of the dreams? Something like, "God, I am ready for you to show me why I dream like this so you can help change my thinking."

Upvote 0