cherokeehippie

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
Well, the Name of Jesus is more powerful than the name maitreya! ;) And...a lot of what we think is 'conspiracy theory' is really conspiracy fact! I think satan likes to twist things around, cause us to shrink away from 'conspiracy' is because it's tooo much to the truth of th reality of how this present world system is under the power of the evil one and how there are those preparing for the new world order and antichrist, etc. We have a tendency of wanting to pretend our world is still that 'safe' place where we can go on like before, not worry about having to preparing ourselves.

By the way, I added something to my blog! About endtimes..titled "Turtle Island and Mystery Babylon"
http://cherokeehippie.blogspot.com/

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,540.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:eek: I thought we were not supposed to be conspiracy theorists :scratch: Romans 13:1 says let every soul be subject to the governing authorities.

Hello:wave:

I take that scripture more to mean being a good citizen/ good neighbour/ good samaritan, rather than following every government like a robot.

Upvote 0

cherokeehippie

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
Another thing, I believe that the scripture Romans 13:1 will be used to manipulate american christians into going into the concentration camps when the day comes that we are under a police state. Satan and his cronies can quote the bible, too and will manipulate scripture for their purposes. Remember in Luke 4:9-11 when satan quoted scripture to try to get Jesus to 'commit suicide',
"And then he led Him to Jerusalem and had Him stand on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, "If you are the Son of God, throw Yourself down from here;
For it is written, (Ps 91:11-12) He will give His angels charge concerning You to guard you', and 'On their hands they will bear you up lest you strike your foot against a stone"

Upvote 0

cherokeehippie

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
Here's an interesting interview with Peter Goodgame who has some very unique insights on end times and the antichrist. Listen to the very end...it may seem to be over at one point, but it's not...it goes on. It's just made into sections because it's broadcast to be in the radio this week in segments.
http://futurequake.com/Audio/FQShow135.mp3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.