Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
http://cumbey.blogspot.com/2008/12/betraya-oops-maitreyas-christmas-gift.html

"THIS JUST IN!! THE WALL STREET JOURNAL PUBLISHED THE SHARE INTERNATIONAL (BENJAMIN CREME - 'MAITREYA THE CHRIST') ANNOUNCEMENT THAT HE WILL BE 'EMERGING' AND DOING A MAJOR USA TELEVISION INTERVIEW IN THE USA 'SHORTLY AFTER CHRISTMAS.' Talk about 'the grinch who stole Christmas! The financial collapse seems tailor made for desperate people to fall for these anti-Christ lies. That the Wall treet Journal would lend credence by labeling it a "Christmas Miracle" is astounding. Here is the text of the Share International Press Release:"

Go to link for rest of article.

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting. I used to read the Share International newsletter just so I could keep up with what these yahoo's were teaching.

He can talk about being the 'one' all he wants, but the truth is that the AC won't be revealed until the one who restrains him is taken away (2Thess 2). However, it would be quite nice if that happened before January.

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That guy is still around? What a kook! His left hand man is even more of a kook.

Oh come on now. This guy really really really wants to become the antichrist. After all, The AC and partner in crime get the honor of being thrown into the lake of fire 1000 years before even Satan gets to go and that's saying something. :doh:

Upvote 0

cherokeehippie

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
It's very obvious, to me, the deception! What's sad is how many christians 'poo=poo' this and think "Oh we're gonna be out of here in the rapture, etc!" Suppose there isn't a pretrib rapture! I don't believe in a pretrib rapture. I believe we will be here on earth during the trib. I posted this info because I it is very important for us to be ready and prayerful about these things and not be as the foolish virgins...as I've said on my blog, I think this is important to consider since I believe we are in the end days! We need to prepare ourselves to be the wise virgins!

http://cherokeehippie.blogspot.com/2008/12/preparing-for-these-days-of-tribulation.html

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's very obvious, to me, the deception! What's sad is how many christians 'poo=poo' this and think "Oh we're gonna be out of here in the rapture, etc!" Suppose there isn't a pretrib rapture! I don't believe in a pretrib rapture. I believe we will be here on earth during the trib. I posted this info because I it is very important for us to be ready and prayerful about these things and not be as the foolish virgins...as I've said on my blog, I think this is important to consider since I believe we are in the end days! We need to prepare ourselves to be the wise virgins!

http://cherokeehippie.blogspot.com/2008/12/preparing-for-these-days-of-tribulation.html

Forunately the rapture, which is neither a new or unique concept, doesn't rely on one's belief to occur. I'd bet those opposed to the idea of a pre-trib rapture couldn't even point to the verses referenced in this NT rapture passage, "According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep." Hint: Old Testament. (Yes, the pre-trib rapture is in the OT and it mirrors this NT rapture passage with one exception, that passage actually commands us to come up and be with Him prior to Him pouring out His wrath on the world.)

As for me, I don't have to wonder who the AC is because I won't be here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,718.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have sometimes wondered if the 7 churches of Revelation are running in Chronological order, Philadelphia and Laodacea {the last two} being the two we see today. Revelation 3:10 promises that those who have endured will not be going through the tribulation:clap:.

But the lukewarm, who are poor blind and naked, will be spewed out of the Lord's mouth.

What Im basically trying to say is that I think some nominal church members will be going through the trib.

:)

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What Im basically trying to say is that I think some nominal church members will be going through the trib.

Only if the Bible is mistaken and God does see us based on our own righteousness. We don't earn rapture seats.

Reactions: pinetree
Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,718.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Only if the Bible is mistaken and God does see us based on our own righteousness. We don't earn rapture seats.

Hello:wave:

Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth. {Revelation 3:10}

'Since' indicates a condition.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,718.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yea. and the condition was to endure patiently. aint that what we are doing now perhaps?

Yes.

Luke 21:36
Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.

:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

The way I look at it, we need to prepare ourselves as if Jesus will come back any day or hour. :)

As for this Maitreya guy, he is pretty freaky. I remember when his left hand man, I don't remember his name, was going to be on the Coast To Coast radio program and just days before people were calling George Nory and telling him to cancel the interview as he would be subjecting himself to pure evil. I listen to the interview and the major thing I got from it that the guy was nuts, totally misguided and lieing through his teeth.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,718.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I listen to the interview and the major thing I got from it that the guy was nuts, totally misguided and lieing through his teeth.

But the sad thing is that in these last days many people will believe stuff, even lies and nutty stuff. Deception is growing. When I go out on the streets tracting or Evangelising I see some things, there are groups like Jehovah's Witness, Mormons, Hare Krishna and those people, they make many more converts than Church groups do, partly because they are more active and persistent.

There is a lot of false teaching about, its the time when more than ever the believers need to stand up and let their light shine.

Upvote 0

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
But the sad thing is that in these last days many people will believe stuff, even lies and nutty stuff. Deception is growing. When I go out on the streets tracting or Evangelising I see some things, there are groups like Jehovah's Witness, Mormons, Hare Krishna and those people, they make many more converts than Church groups do, partly because they are more active and persistent.

There is a lot of false teaching about, its the time when more than ever the believers need to stand up and let their light shine.

Yeah. We need to let our light shine and start acting like the warriors we've been called to be.

Regarding Maitreya. A couple of years ago, I did some research on him and made the mistake of going into his website. I suddenly found myself being pulled into a deep, hypnotic state. I recognized the danger I was in so I got out of there. There is a great, evil power than emanates from him - all couched in words of love and light. He even defines what we call the "rapture" as a cleansing of the planet of lower vibrational frequencies. He also states in some of his writings that those that vibrate at lower frequencies (i.e. Christians) may have to be removed forcibly until this vibrational "cleansing" takes place. What makes Maitreya more concerning than other self-proclaimed Messiahs is his financial power-base, and his credibility among many well-heeled, well-educated "new-agers". We don't know if he is the Antichrist or not, but we do know this guy is someone who will legitimize attacts on Christians. In his writings, he is strongly opposed to Christanity.

Cheerokeehippie - I'm glad you posted this. Every Christian should know about the schemes of the enemy.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟244,718.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A couple of years ago, I did some research on him and made the mistake of going into his website. I suddenly found myself being pulled into a deep, hypnotic state. I recognized the danger I was in so I got out of there.

Yes. And we the church need to speak out because there are people out there who will not be discerning enough to recognise the danger.

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.