pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Aww, c'mon! You guys never did the thing where you had the right one in, and a friend sitting on your right put in the left one, and you guys rocked out together? And then awkwardly and accidentally pulled the others' earbud out every time you moved?

Missing. Out. ;)

Upvote 0

CrusaderKing

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2006
United States
✟24,759.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Aww, c'mon! You guys never did the thing where you had the right one in, and a friend sitting on your right put in the left one, and you guys rocked out together?

I prefer to crank it up and let everyone hear the metal. :cool:

Upvote 0

Journey_On

Site Supporter
Mar 15, 2007
✟50,183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Not disgusting...if you clean them. Alcohol prep pads are your FRIENDS! :D

I was going to comment about using alcohol pads! I suppose I would let someone use my earbuds if I had an alcohol pad with me (which I always have on hand). But I would be reluctant to let someone use my earbuds if they weren't a family member or close friend, to be honest. However....I have had people use my stethoscope before, and I always clean it afterwards (albeit, with a much stronger hospital-grade disinfectant). :)

Upvote 0

Riddik7

I'm The Captain Of This Paper Boat!
Aug 21, 2009
Holloman AFB
Visit site
✟16,628.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
stranger no...

that aside it depends on the earbuds.... some just go real deap and collect everything (remember when they used to have cloth covers instead of rubber) also if it comes out coated in wax and all nasty looking then forget it... thats just wrong...

not to mention you have to worry about MTD's (musically transmited diseases lol) =D

Upvote 0