USA
✟17,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It starts this week. Anything you're looking forward to?

Skyrim expansion!

They will be introducing Dragon Age 3. I'm curious but not overly interested in seeing what BioWare is doing for this third installment after the tragedy that DA2 was. I'm hoping that since they have had a couple years to work on this and won't be releasing till 2013, that they are getting back on track with making a fantastic product. DA:O is in my top 5 games of all time and DA2 was one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had in gaming.

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I didn't really keep up this year. Despite the promise of the Wii U and other games I was underwhelmed by what I saw. Maybe I'm just not enthusiastic about games as I get older but I have a hard time getting excited about it now. All of the games just seem like more of the same.

Upvote 0

NiobiumTragedy

Glorious Tragedy
Jun 15, 2009
USA
✟17,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've given up on Nintendo. They have gotten to the point where they are riding on gimmicks have completely forgotten about the "gamer" in favour of marketing to children and soccer moms. Plus, gimmicks push 3rd party developers away and you're left with "meh worthy" games developed by Nintendo themselves.

Whatever happened to Nintendo ruling the gaming market? :(

Upvote 0