Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You want us to care about a painting made by someone who exploited kids, but you support someone who forced his 13-year-old daughter to take inappropriate showers with him and it screwed her up mentally and you guys just shrug that off like every other negative story about Biden, including actual rape allegations against him. Sure, Trump = evil, Biden = can't ever do wrong.

• Winner
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Interesting picture. I see it as trump sitting in court and projecting the image of Jesus being at his side through his trials and tribulations. trump has gone from a millionaire at eight years old to being a billionaire business mogul - to president, and now has made it this far to finally become a sexual predator and tax fraud, and be held accountable for all the what he has done. Jesus sitting next to trump doesn't mean that trump is not guilty of breaking crimes or mean trump is somehow innocent. All it means is trump is not alone. Jesus sits with all incarcerated prisoners who accept His company. However, I suspect trump is trying to pull the heart-strings of Christian folk or evangelicals to butter them up for a little monetary support to help a billionaire in need.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You want us to care about a painting made by someone who exploited kids, but you support someone who forced his 13-year-old daughter to take inappropriate showers with him and it screwed her up mentally and you guys just shrug that off like every other negative story about Biden, including actual rape allegations against him. Sure, Trump = evil, Biden = can't ever do wrong.
That "entry" was fake. There were no rape allegations against him. Stop with the mendacity.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That "entry" was fake. There were no rape allegations against him. Stop with the mendacity.
Tara Reade alleged that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993 in a Capitol Hill office building when she was a staff assistant in his office.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Tara Reade alleged that Joe Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993 in a Capitol Hill office building when she was a staff assistant in his office.
She is not very credible.

Reade misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings. [Reade was not prosecuted for perjury because those statements had not been material to the outcome of a legal case]

Antioch University disputed Reade's claims that she had earned a bachelor's degree there, and had worked there as a "visiting professor."[75] Karen Hamilton, a spokesperson for Antioch, said that Reade never graduated, and attended Antioch for only three quarters; additionally, she said Reade was never a faculty member of the university

Political analysts have noted contradictions in Reade's allegation.

According to a summary within an Associated Press investigative piece based on interviews with over a dozen of Reade's acquaintances, Reade used "her charm and flair for drama to manipulate those supporting her until their goodwill [ran] out",

Natasha Korecki of Politico interviewed several former acquaintances of Reade's who said that they had bad experiences with her. Korecki describes two emerging themes from their stories: As recently as 2018, Reade "spoke favorably about her time working for Biden", and Reade "left them feeling duped."[54] These acquaintances believe Reade had been "deceitful" and "manipulative" with them

In May 2023, Reade said she had defected to Russia during an interview with Sputnik in Moscow alongside Maria Butina, whom she called her friend.

With holes in the story and past the statute of limitations, I doubt these allegations will ever amount to anything more credible.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Reade misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings. [Reade was not prosecuted for perjury because those statements had not been material to the outcome of a legal case]

Antioch University disputed Reade's claims that she had earned a bachelor's degree there, and had worked there as a "visiting professor."[75] Karen Hamilton, a spokesperson for Antioch, said that Reade never graduated, and attended Antioch for only three quarters; additionally, she said Reade was never a faculty member of the university

According to a summary within an Associated Press investigative piece based on interviews with over a dozen of Reade's acquaintances, Reade used "her charm and flair for drama to manipulate those supporting her until their goodwill [ran] out",

Natasha Korecki of Politico interviewed several former acquaintances of Reade's who said that they had bad experiences with her. Korecki describes two emerging themes from their stories: As recently as 2018, Reade "spoke favorably about her time working for Biden", and Reade "left them feeling duped."[54] These acquaintances believe Reade had been "deceitful" and "manipulative" with them

In May 2023, Reade said she had defected to Russia during an interview with Sputnik in Moscow alongside Maria Butina, whom she called her friend.

With holes in the story and past the statute of limitations, I doubt these allegations will ever amount to anything more credible.
But there are allegations, which is what I pointed out since someone said there were none.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

It's bizarre that they think Ms. Reade has any credibility.

It's understandable that they're confusing her false accusation of sexual assault with an accusation of rape. That said, I reiterate, no one has ever accused Joe Biden of rape.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's bizarre that they think Ms. Reade has any credibility.

It's understandable that they're confusing her false accusation of sexual assault with an accusation of rape. That said, I reiterate, no one has ever accused Joe Biden of rape.
This year, Reade has emerged as an ardent Bernie Sanders supporter, with a much more damaging story to tell about Biden, who is now the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee. She went public with the rape accusation on a podcast sympathetic to Sanders and followed up with Ryan Grim of the Intercept, an outlet that has been consistently critical of Biden.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
But there are allegations, which is what I pointed out since someone said there were none.
"There were no rape allegations against him."

Tara Reade does not accuse Biden of rape, whatever the Vox author may have written.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Tara Reade does not accuse Biden of rape, whatever the Vox author may have written.
I doubt it's limited to just Vox. "Sexual assault" and "rape" are often used interchangeably.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Even though they now live in the White House, she still tries to see her parents once a week and usually talks to both of them about twice a day.It is not hyperbole when I say my dad is my best friend,” Ashley says. “We talk all the time about everything from personal stuff to criminal justice. I think he trusts my judgment, and he’s always there to be supportive and to listen and to learn.” Her favorite moments are when they are back home together in Delaware. “The White House is wonderful, but it’s also a bubble,” Ashley says. “So I also love seeing them in the house that I grew up in, with Mom just cooking me an egg sandwich.”

According to PV founder James O'Keefe in August 2022, his organization could not confirm the diary received belonged to Ashley Biden.

Because the authenticity of this document or the images published by National File have not been confirmed, any claims derived from the "diary" — including ones at issue here — must inherently be rated "Unproven."

James O'Keefe paid $40,000 for the book. I'm sure he did everything possible to confirm including verifing that the writing was Ashley Biden handwriting. Something didn't add up.

• Informative
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

This is like Shokin all over again. We'll be correcting the false claim that Biden was accused of rape for years to come.

Upvote 0

crixus

the truth shall set you free
Nov 13, 2012
California
✟62,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I just think it's hilarious... and a bit disturbing... that if Jesus existed as the god-person Christians believe, that they also might think that Jesus would be on Trump's side of everything based on what are supposed to be his words recorded in the Bible.

Trump is anathema to everything Jesus supposedly taught.
Well said. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums