Donald J. Trump: I Know That Everybody Will Soon Be Marching Over To The Capitol Building, To "Peacefully and Patriotically" Make Your Voices Heard

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Really????

Then be smart enough to understand that this is brought forward... for such a time as this... to
Overshadow the treason and selling out of this country by Joseph Biden.

It is just now that The information, memorialized in an FD-1023 form documenting interactions with a confidential informant, was released by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and House Oversight Republicans who threatened to hold the FBI director in contempt of Congress amid efforts to review and obtain the document.

Absolutely falls in line with Joey saying himself (Scroll down through the link to the video)

Video of a bragging Biden trading $1 billion in Ukraine aid for official firing resurfaces amid Trump flap

Biden $10M bribe file released: Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, ‘stupid’ Hunter in bombshell allegations

There is so much more... but at least you can rest assured DT NEVER smelled the hair of any little girl.
I imagine my post must have hit a nerve to trigger this sort of off topic (and factually incorrect) rant.

Upvote 0

seekingHiswisdom

Jun 28, 2023
Pennsylvania
✟5,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."
When the company running the show you are using as a source says it isn't actual facts, believe them.
Right.... absolutely do not believe your lying eyes.

It must have been all staged... but how did they get back into the capitol to do such for a "fake" video after the dust cleared from the real 1/6?

Nancy would never have permitted that. Nor would AOC. And the squad had to be standing sentry.And it was not until 22 that the fencing came down that was protecting them....

WAIT, dont tell me... I get it figured soon. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OH....... my goodness.... right.... never thought of that. It was all staged by Kevin McCarthy with the help of Jim Jordan and James Comer

I will grant that there were some rabble rousers that were in the mix on 1/6 but not all were.

Most were not.

Just the same as the riots we see in the background of Jason Aldens latest music video are not reflective of all
the people at that time.

All thouse thousands and thousands of people.

However... who was actually killed?

Fact checked says this

Ocasio-Cortez’s statement that the Capitol attack resulted in “almost 10 dead” includes five police officers, none of whom died at the scene on Jan. 6.

A stroke victim: A Capitol Police release the day after the riots said that USCP Officer Brian Sicknick “passed away due to injuries sustained while on-duty.” The report stated that Sicknick “was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed.”

Post reported on April 19 that District of Columbia Chief Medical Examiner Francisco J. Diaz found that Sicknick suffered two strokes nearly eight hours after being sprayed with a chemical irritant during the riot.

AND
Four suicides: Four other police officers committed suicide in the days and months after the riot.

Democrats have framed the Capitol protests of January 6 as a “deadly insurrection” because they say 5 people died. We know that 3 of those deaths were from medical emergencies unrelated to rioting and didn’t occur in the Capitol Building. Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick was said to have been beaten to death by protesters, but that has turned out to be a lie. That just leave Air Force vet Ashli Babbitt, who was shot by a Capitol Police officer, but was she?

I’m not trying to defame Ashli Babbitt or start any wild conspiracies here, but everything else about the Capitol protests/riots/insurrection has turned out to be a lie, so I thought I’d look a little closer at the only death that occurred in the Capitol building on January 6.

This is the first video of the Babbitt shooting:

A young woman was just shot in the neck right besides me in the Capitol Building pic.twitter.com/hLQo4IP8J1
— Tayler Hansen (@TaylerUSA) January 6, 2021

You can’t see the shooting, but you can hear it. It seems a bit odd that nobody reacted as if a gun was fired within a couple of feet of them.

Babbitt fell back and a plainclothes Capitol Police office kind of caught her and helped her down. He then picked her up off the ground and moved her to a slightly new position. At that point there was no blood present. The officer waved people back and started messing with the scarf around Babbitt’s neck. After a few moments, there was suddenly a lot of blood.

We know that Babbitt was still alive when she was extracted from the Capitol and that she later died at the hospital. In the time it must have taken for an ambulance to get to the Capitol and for EMTs to reach her location through the hundreds of protesters, one wold think that a gushing neck wound would have caused her to bleed out and die in minutes.

Want more? how many people were killed in 1/6 insurrection at DuckDuckGo

But this is the perfect way to make sure Trump is disqualified from running in 24, isnt it?

Are you really that afraid he might win?

Do you really prefer the pedophile in chief to be re-elected for his hands on are recorded in video and can be provided if you wish. Or do you really hope it is Newsome so he can singlehandeldly turn this country into a failure on every front like CA? Or maybe Mayor Pete who cannot even get the planes flying with any regularity....
WAIT... I know.... and yes, it would be great viewing for us all if Kamala is the pres. perhaps with Gretchen Whitmer
as her VP.

How about replacing Kamala as VP running with Joe and getting Fetterman?

So if DT is out and maybe Joe.... Just consider your options.

Personally I would like a Trump/Kennedy ticket.... or perhaps a Trump/Manchin one.

Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which insurrection did Biden incite? Please be specific.
Which insurrection did Donald J. Trump incite "None" its a fabricated narrative invented by the liberals and their media, through smoke and mirrors, in repeated hand picked clips of the vast minority that attended the rally

120,000 attended the rally, roughly to date 1,100 have been charged with crimes, and you want to claim the less than 1% of vandals and thugs represents an insurrection "Big Smiles"!

NewsWeek​

Exclusive: Classified Documents Reveal the Number of January 6 Protestors​

12/23/21

Six times as many protestors—as many as 120,000—would show up on the Mall on January 6, according to classified numbers still not released by the Secret Service and the FBI but seen by Newsweek.

UsaToday​

More than 950 people have been charged in Jan. 6 Capitol riot, but investigation 'far from over'​

Jan 6, 2023

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Right.... absolutely do not believe your lying eyes.

That's not what the article said. It clearly said that even Fox News said you can't believe the stuff that Fox News' broadcast of Tucker's show.

It must have been all staged... but how did they get back into the capitol to do such for a "fake" video after the dust cleared from the real 1/6?

Huh? This really feels like one of those trains of thought which are so bad they only make the whatever it is they're trying to debunk look better by comparison.

However... who was actually killed?
It this really an attempt at "well, only a few people died when loser of the election incited a mob to attack the US Congress" defense?
Come on, that's only going to hurt the credibility of the rest of the attempts in this and related posts.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Which insurrection did Donald J. Trump incite "None" its a fabricated narrative invented by the liberals and their media, through smoke and mirrors, in repeated hand picked clips of the vast minority that attended the rally

120,000 attended the rally, roughly to date 1,100 have been charged with crimes, and you want to claim the less than 1% of vandals and thugs represents an insurrection

Sure, why not. The guy riled them up with talk about fighting like heck to take the country back and then directed them to the march on over to the Capitol which they violently attacked.

I mean, sure, there's lots of far-right fan fiction appearing to attempt to distract from that simple chain of events, but I don't think anyone reasonable is going to fall for it.

Upvote 0