Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

1. See all images
    Liger
    The liger is a hybrid cross between a male lion and a female tiger. Thus, the liger has parents of the same genus but of different species. The liger is distinct from the similar hybrid tigon. While the Siberian tiger is the largest pure sub-species, ligers are believed to be the largest of all known extant felines.
    en.wikipedia.org
    • Scientific name: Panthera leo
    • Length: 118.11 inch (300 cm) – 137.80 inch (350 cm) (Male)
    • Biological classification: Hybrid

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Beefalo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/paste:font]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beefalo
Beefalo
, also referred to as cattalo or the American hybrid, are a fertile hybrid offspring of domestic cattle (Bos taurus), usually a male in managed breeding ...

See all images
Beefalo
Beefalo, also referred to as cattalo or the American hybrid, are a fertile hybrid offspring of domestic cattle, usually a male in managed breeding programs, and the American buffalo, usually a female in managed breeding programs. The breed was created to combine the characteristics of both animals for beef production.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
upload_2015-10-22_17-42-30.png
coydog011408.jpg
coydog

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've always been told there's no such thing as a stupid question. You've proved the people that said that wrong.

Whether you realize it or not, you've made the argument against evolution and for creation. Shepards produce Shepards, retrievers produce retrievers, but neither would ever produce a Tiger.

/facepalm

If a dog would produce a tiger, evolution would be falsified.
In fact, if a dog would produce anything but a dog or sub-species thereof (which would still be a dog), evolution would be falsified.

It's hilarious how every creationist seems to not realise this.

Likewise, reptiles won't produce birds, mammals won't produce reptiles.

Right. Evolution is a branching process. Species evolve into sub-species. It's a vertical line, not a horizontal one. Species don't jump branches.
Tetrapods produce tetrapods.
Mammals produce mammals.
Dogs product dogs.

But dogs are still mammals and tetrapods.

Apes will not produce humans.

Humans ARE apes. Just like they are mammals.

Perhaps you should look to the Labradoodle for more information.

Perhaps you should get a clue about evolution theory.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
/facepalm

In fact, if a dog would produce anything but a dog or sub-species thereof (which would still be a dog), evolution would be falsified.

It's hilarious how every creationist seems to not realise this.

Right. Evolution is a branching process. Species evolve into sub-species. It's a vertical line, not a horizontal one. Species don't jump branches.
Tetrapods produce tetrapods.
Mammals produce mammals.
Dogs product dogs.

But dogs are still mammals and tetrapods.

Humans ARE apes. Just like they are mammals.

Perhaps you should get a clue about evolution theory.

Soooo----a human should b able to breed with apes and have offspring-- like all the other crossbreeds of species and sub-species??

Reactions: KIRKBIBLE
Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Soooo----a human should b able to breed with apes and have offspring-- like all the other crossbreeds of species and sub-species??

Not necessarily.

That's not how it works.

Just because they belong to the same hierarchical group, doesn't mean they can interbreed.

Humans are apes. And mammals. And tetrapods. And vertebrates. And eukaryotes.

Speciation is a vertical process, not a horizontal one - that was the only point being made.

That's why off spring of canines will be canines. Off spring of mammals will be mammals. Off spring of apes will be apes.

Cats will not produce dogs. Chimps will not produce humans. Humans will not produce gorilla's.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dig4truth

Aug 23, 2014
✟38,877.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If a dog produces a cat then evolution would be something to consider. Since that doesn't happen and what the Word of God says is actually observed then we can conclude that the Bible is true and evolution is false.

If a lizard produced a bird then evolution could be considered but that does not happen so we are left with the reality of God's Word and the myth of evolution is just a fairy tale for grown ups.

This isn't hard and it is backed up by every observable, repeatable and scientific test known to man.

Kinds change over time, this was built into their programming by the Creator and is a horizontal change. Kinds do not change kinds which would be a vertical change, from simple to more complex. Variation with the kinds is a fact but there is no observations of a kind changing into a different kind. That's just reality and what the Bible says.

Reactions: KIRKBIBLE
Upvote 0

In situ

in vivo veritas
May 20, 2013
Amsterdam
✟15,712.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I've always been told there's no such thing as a stupid question. You've proved the people that said that wrong..

I suggest you read the forums guide lines (found as the first post in this forum) before you post again. Calling a person stupid is a direct violation of the rules. I can opt to report you to an admin, but I wont. Unless I see you do it one more time.

Upvote 0

In situ

in vivo veritas
May 20, 2013
Amsterdam
✟15,712.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

What does cross breading have to do with this? There has never been a case in where you crossed say Golden Retriever and a Irish setter and gets a German shepherd. You just get a new kind. But you never get an old kind. So that does not prove that the mythical dog exists. You just made another kind, and that is not a dog.

Upvote 0

In situ

in vivo veritas
May 20, 2013
Amsterdam
✟15,712.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

So now the mythical dog can not only give birth to more so called dogs but a so called tiger as well. Well then, how would a so called dog which gives birth to a so called tiger prove that it is a so called dog? But before that, where is your mythical dog? Where is the evidence that dogs ever have existed? Show me a dog and I will believe you! Just one please!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

In situ

in vivo veritas
May 20, 2013
Amsterdam
✟15,712.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
if a dog would produce anything but a dog or sub-species thereof (which would still be a dog), evolution would be falsified.

What you saying is that two kinds can be mixed to make a dog. If hybrids are dogs then show me the evidence, please. Give an example of a hybrid which is a dog!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

In situ

in vivo veritas
May 20, 2013
Amsterdam
✟15,712.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
dogtraining.jpg

None of these are the transitional creationist dog that can make more dogs. These are all kinds, and kinds only produce after their own kinds. I know this since I have checked them all. Therefore they are not transitional dogs. Same with the other kinds you posted. None of them are transitional dogs, and the reason for this is because there exists no such things as a transitional dog, only kinds. And kinds only make more of the same kind. One kind never give birth to another kind !

You have no evidence! You only assume a transitional dog exist because you have been told so by the creationists. But there is no evidence that something like a dog or dog-kind ever have existed!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

In situ

in vivo veritas
May 20, 2013
Amsterdam
✟15,712.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Cats will not produce dogs. Chimps will not produce humans. Humans will not produce gorilla's.

I am not asking for that, which would be quite silly to ask. I am asking for evidence that a dog can make more dogs. It is very simple. If A is a dog and B is a dog then A can make B and B can make A. But we never see that. We only see A make more A's and B makes more B's. Therefor neither A or B is a transitional dog. Creationists claims transitional dogs exists, but where is their evidence? Where is the creationist's transitional dog that can makes more dogs?

Last edited:
Upvote 0