in vivo veritas
May 20, 2013
Amsterdam
✟15,712.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
A common argument heard form creationist is that a so called dog can give birth to a dog.

Well, so they say at least. I am raised with Golden retrievers. They are said to be dogs, but they are also Golden Retrievers. My parent bread Golden retrievers, so I seen quite a few Golden Retrievers puppies in my days. We also had another dog, a single German shepherd. Curiously enough, even though German shepherds are dogs, I never seen any German shepherd be born! Not once - not ever! Like I said I seen a lot of Golden retriever puppies been born, but never ever seen even a single German shepherd been by a Golden retriever. And I have seen many, many Golden retrievers been born.

So what is the problem you may ask. Well the problem is that creationists claims a Golden Retrievers and German Shepard both are so called dogs. So I asked myself if a dogs can give birth to a dog, then why did our Golden retrievers never give birth to a German shepherd? Maybe I had not waited long enough for it to happen.

Then it so happen I learned that no German shepherd has ever give birth to anything else than German shepherds either. I was amazed when I heard this, so I started to investigate the claim that dogs give birth to other dogs. I took me some years because I have investigate this issue very careful. At every instance I checked out a so called dog it turns out that this so called dog never give birth to another dog. Not once in the entire written record of dog breeders have it ever happen! Not in a single case have I been able to verify that a claimed dog can give birth to another dog!

This really started to bothered me. Where is the missing dog that can give birth to another dog? Where is it? Where are all the dogs creationist claims exists? I have asked people to show me a dog. But it have not happen yet - not even once! They showed me an Irish setter. I said I could not verify that an Irish setter was a dog. I told them no claimed dog has ever been verified to be a dog. I told them they believed in a myth. They told me I was an idiot. But I know I am right. I explained I have checked it myself, but they did not want to know the truth. They was happy to believe in their lie.

The truth must get out! There is no dogs! Because if dogs exists, then where are all the dogs? Where are the dogs that can give birth to another dogs? ? I never seen one, not a single one! I tell you it will never happen because they are no such things as dogs or a dog kind! The truth is that creationists just made that up!

Then I investigated cats, birds, everything.... same story there. Every time I check. A tiger has never been reported to give birth to a lion. Nor has a mallard ever given birth to a golden eagle. There was no bird kind or cat kind either... it is all a lie!

Dogs, cat and birds does not exists! And there is no evidence they ever have existed! Dog, cats and birds are fictions of the mind - in the minds of the creationists! The only reason these kinds are claimed to exist is so they can use it to prove the theory of evolution is false. But it is a lie! There are no dogs! The theory of evolution is still true! Creationists only believe dogs exists! Creationism is a religion!

Creationist: SHOW ME YOUR DOG! Show me the evidence! Prove a dog exists!

Just one dog please!

Last edited:

In situ

in vivo veritas
May 20, 2013
Amsterdam
✟15,712.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
a dog is a member of the Canine family...all canines are related.The different breeds just look different from one another.

You claim you so called dog "just look different". If so called dogs just looked different then a Irish setter should be able to give birth to a Golden Retriever, but that has never happen. Irish setter and Golden just don't look different, they are not even the same! They are different kinds!

Where is your evidence? Can you show me your Canine?
canine.JPG

Which one is it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let's thank Carl Linnaeus for opening a door for Satan to get his garbage into higher aceldama, eh?

I love it when [born again] scientists tell me we're animals, then tell me they don't think we'll see our pets in Heaven.

(This gives me an idea for a challenge thread! :))

Upvote 0

In situ

in vivo veritas
May 20, 2013
Amsterdam
✟15,712.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
The different breeds just look different from one another.

A breeder of Golden retriever can tell you directly that the so called "Canine" in the bottom left corner does not "just look different" from a Golden retriever but actually is an Irish Setter. They know this because all Irish setters are distinctly different from all Golden retrievers. Breeders has chart in where these difference are clearly specified.

golden + setter.jpg

If you try to bring the Irish setter above to a Golden retrievers show and claim you should be allowed to participate because you Irish setter is the same "kind" they will call the police to have you removed from the location.

Feel free to believe your Irish setter is the same kind as a Golden rertriever, but I you try to sell your Irish setter as a Golden retriever then the police will not only remove you but aslo bring you to the judge as well where you risk be put in prison for fraud.

Reactions: Black Dog
Upvote 0

2consider

Sep 2, 2015
✟11,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've always been told there's no such thing as a stupid question. You've proved the people that said that wrong.

Whether you realize it or not, you've made the argument against evolution and for creation. Shepards produce Shepards, retrievers produce retrievers, but neither would ever produce a Tiger. Likewise, reptiles won't produce birds, mammals won't produce reptiles. Apes will not produce humans.

Perhaps you should look to the Labradoodle for more information.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Whether you realize it or not, you've made the argument against evolution and for creation. Shepards produce Shepards, retrievers produce retrievers, but neither would ever produce a Tiger. Likewise, reptiles won't produce birds, mammals won't produce reptiles. Apes will not produce humans.

Whether you realize it or not, you've shown why this argument against evolution is a failure.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Let's thank Carl Linnaeus for opening a door for Satan to get his garbage into higher aceldama, eh?

I love it when [born again] scientists tell me we're animals, then tell me they don't think we'll see our pets in Heaven.

(This gives me an idea for a challenge thread! :))
LOL! That's an EXCELLENT point, my friend :D

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A common argument heard form creationist is that a so called dog can give birth to a dog.

Well, so they say at least. I am raised with Golden retrievers. They are said to be dogs, but they are also Golden Retrievers. My parent bread Golden retrievers, so I seen quite a few Golden Retrievers puppies in my days. We also had another dog, a single German shepherd. Curiously enough, even though German shepherds are dogs, I never seen any German shepherd be born! Not once - not ever! Like I said I seen a lot of Golden retriever puppies been born, but never ever seen even a single German shepherd been by a Golden retriever. And I have seen many, many Golden retrievers been born.

So what is the problem you may ask. Well the problem is that creationists claims a Golden Retrievers and German Shepard both are so called dogs. So I asked myself if a dogs can give birth to a dog, then why did our Golden retrievers never give birth to a German shepherd? Maybe I had not waited long enough for it to happen.

Then it so happen I learned that no German shepherd has ever give birth to anything else than German shepherds either. I was amazed when I heard this, so I started to investigate the claim that dogs give birth to other dogs. I took me some years because I have investigate this issue very careful. At every instance I checked out a so called dog it turns out that this so called dog never give birth to another dog. Not once in the entire written record of dog breeders have it ever happen! Not in a single case have I been able to verify that a claimed dog can give birth to another dog!

This really started to bothered me. Where is the missing dog that can give birth to another dog? Where is it? Where are all the dogs creationist claims exists? I have asked people to show me a dog. But it have not happen yet - not even once! They showed me an Irish setter. I said I could not verify that an Irish setter was a dog. I told them no claimed dog has ever been verified to be a dog. I told them they believed in a myth. They told me I was an idiot. But I know I am right. I explained I have checked it myself, but they did not want to know the truth. They was happy to believe in their lie.

The truth must get out! There is no dogs! Because if dogs exists, then where are all the dogs? Where are the dogs that can give birth to another dogs? ? I never seen one, not a single one! I tell you it will never happen because they are no such things as dogs or a dog kind! The truth is that creationists just made that up!

Then I investigated cats, birds, everything.... same story there. Every time I check. A tiger has never been reported to give birth to a lion. Nor has a mallard ever given birth to a golden eagle. There was no bird kind or cat kind either... it is all a lie!

Dogs, cat and birds does not exists! And there is no evidence they ever have existed! Dog, cats and birds are fictions of the mind - in the minds of the creationists! The only reason these kinds are claimed to exist is so they can use it to prove the theory of evolution is false. But it is a lie! There are no dogs! The theory of evolution is still true! Creationists only believe dogs exists! Creationism is a religion!

Creationist: SHOW ME YOUR DOG! Show me the evidence! Prove a dog exists!

Just one dog please!

I'd settle for someone, anyone, anywhere, anytime, anyhow to produce just one example of the ancestral life form from which coconuts and whales came from.

This dog thing is just too easy.

Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
www.pbs.org[/URL][/B]/wgbh/evolution/library/05/2/l_052_02.html
Tigons and Ligers: A good way to start an argument among biologists is to ask them what seems a simple question: "What is a species?" To evolutionary theorists, a ...
[/LIST]
  • Liger Facts | Big Cat Rescue
    bigcatrescue.org/liger-facts
    Irresponsible breeders is the short answer. A liger is the result of breeding a male lion to a tigress. A tigon is the result of breeding a male tiger to a lioness.

Attachments

• upload_2015-10-22_17-20-3.jpeg
    upload_2015-10-22_17-20-3.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 6
    2.6 KB · Views: 6
    2.3 KB · Views: 5