Does Palestine have any right to any land in the Middle-East?

Tzaousios

Αυγουστινιανικός Χριστιανός
Dec 4, 2008
Comitatus in praesenti
Visit site
✟26,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why don't you tell that to Obama, The worst presedent we have ever had?

They better question, and subsequently what needs to be told, if anything, is that you have been ignoring replies to you and failing to address specifics if you say anything at all. How about you stop with the drive-by posting and address people's replies to you?

Mine are here:

Post #5

Post #14

Upvote 0

johnregnier

Sep 21, 2013
✟16,271.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They better question, and subsequently what needs to be told, if anything, is that you have been ignoring replies to you and failing to address specifics if you say anything at all. How about you stop with the drive-by posting and address people's replies to you?

Mine are here:

Post #5

Post #14

I don't need to reply to people who are totally wrong. I have never seen so many Christians who hate the Jews so much. Jesus was a Jew, and you should respect that. In the end, Jesus will sit on the throne of David.

May God bless, John

Upvote 0

Tzaousios

Dec 4, 2008
Comitatus in praesenti
Visit site
✟26,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't need to reply to people who are totally wrong. I have never seen so many Christians who hate the Jews so much. Jesus was a Jew, and you should respect that. In the end, Jesus will sit on the throne of David.

If you had read my replies, I specifically said that I do not support harm to the Jews, nor do I harbor any anti-Semitism. It is beginning to look like you are unable to deal with specific arguments. Please respond to my posts. Tell me how I am "wrong."

Mine are here:

Post #5

Post #14

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

johnregnier

Sep 21, 2013
✟16,271.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If you had read my replies, I specifically said that I do not support harm to the Jews, nor do I harbor any anti-Semitism. It is beginning to look like you are unable to deal with specific arguments. Please respond to my posts. Tell me how I am "wrong."

Mine are here:

Post #5

Post #14

Maybe I should have said you don't support the Jews when they are merely defending themselves from Hamas.

May God bless, John

Upvote 0

Tzaousios

Dec 4, 2008
Comitatus in praesenti
Visit site
✟26,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟733,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I don't think so. Just read the story of what Abraham said to Ismael, the son of Hager. Israel has a right to the land in the Middle-East. Therefore, they are fighting now over land that doesn't belong to Palestine

May God bless, John

Ishmael and Hagar and Abraham have nothing to do with it.

The Palestinians have a right to live in their ancestral homeland. End of debate.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟733,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
They are not Americans, but they are muslims.

This is the sort of ignorant, stupid thinking that makes having any meaningful conversation over this topic near impossible.

A) A Muslim is not the opposite of an American. There are thousands of American Muslims.

B) The rights of property are not exclusive American rights. America didn't invent property ownership.

C) Palestinians, religiously, are many things. They are Christians, Muslims, Atheists, non-religious, Agnostics, etc. To say "They are Muslims" only demonstrates the level of ignorance one has on this issue.

For the love all that is good, why won't people educate themselves? What is so danged glorious about being ignorant and uninformed? Why?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟733,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
How would you like rockets fired on your country?

How would you?

The rockets striking civilian neighborhoods in Palestine are Israeli rockets.

Pretending this is simply an issue of "Israel defending herself" is one-sided and ignorant.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

johnregnier

Sep 21, 2013
✟16,271.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's pretty simple. They want Jersualem for their capital. This will not happen until the first three years of tribulation, but the second half the ani-christ will require people to woship him. If you don't believe me, just study your Bibles and show thyself approved.

May God bless. John

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tzaousios

Dec 4, 2008
Comitatus in praesenti
Visit site
✟26,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's pretty simple. They want Jersualem for their capital. This will not happen until the first three years of tribulation, but the second half the ani-christ will require people to woship him. If you don't believe me, just study your Bibles and show thyself approved.

Everyone already knows you are a Dispensationalist Zionist. Will you please address the specifics of my replies?

Post #5

Post #14

Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How would you?

The rockets striking civilian neighborhoods in Palestine are Israeli rockets.

Pretending this is simply an issue of "Israel defending herself" is one-sided and ignorant.

-CryptoLutheran

If Hamas would not hide armament and tunnels in houses located in neighborhoods, and if Hamas would not use the Palestinians as shields, and if Hamas did not shoot rockets at Israel, and if Hamas would not use the death of Palestinians for propaganda, then maybe you would have a point.

Reactions: mindlight
Upvote 0

johnregnier

Sep 21, 2013
✟16,271.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Everyone already knows you are a Dispensationalist Zionist. Will you please address the specifics of my replies?

Post #5

Post #14

What kind of Bible do you study? You can spiritualize all you want, but it doesn't state Biblical facs properly. And of course I am a dispensationalist. Most Evangelicals are. I think you are a Byzatine, which Catholic by nature. So, I will leave to your folly.

May God bless, John

Upvote 0

johnregnier

Sep 21, 2013
✟16,271.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If Hamas would not hide armament and tunnels in houses located in neighborhoods, and if Hamas would not use the Palestinians as shields, and if Hamas did not shoot rockets at Israel, and if Hamas would not use the death of Palestinians for propaganda, then maybe you would have a point.

Good for you Hentenza.

May God bless, John

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

johnregnier

Sep 21, 2013
✟16,271.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They have absolutely no right to the land at all and if Israel would simply evict all of them from the Gaza strip like they should it would solve a lot of problems

Thank you, This is what Israel should be doing, but Sharron gave it away.

May God bless, John

Upvote 0

Tzaousios

Dec 4, 2008
Comitatus in praesenti
Visit site
✟26,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What kind of Bible do you study? You can spiritualize all you want, but it doesn't state Biblical facs properly.

You still are not addressing the specifics of my replies. Are you incapable of doing this? Anyone can come in and post something inflammatory and then refuse to answer replies. Show me you bite is as strong as your bark.

Here are my replies, for about the fourth time:

Post #5

Post #14

And of course I am a dispensationalist. Most Evangelicals are.

Yeah, so, what is so great about it? Your dispensationalism sure has not given you enough wisdom or tact to address replies to you.

I think you are a Byzatine, which Catholic by nature. So, I will leave to your folly.

What does that even mean? All this shows is that not only are you incapable of dealing with arguments, but you also harbor a great deal of anti-Catholic bigotry. Why is that?

Now, please deal with my statements:

Post #5

Post #14

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They have absolutely no right to the land at all

Why? Your lack of consideration of basic human rights of private property is astounding.

and if Israel would simply evict all of them from the Gaza strip like they should it would solve a lot of problems

Doubtful. I'm sure it would risk a good sized regional war though, which is secretly what a lot of premil dispys want to happen/think is fated to happen.

Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Also, are you aware of the Palestinian Christians or do you willfully choose to ignore those guys? In any case, your lack of belief in rights of religious freedom is noted as well.

The Palestinian Christians have been caught up in the Islamization of Gaza since 2006. They are indeed casualties of a war that did not need to happen.

Reactions: Yekcidmij
Upvote 0