✟2,432.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
G'day,

I am asking for prayer for my Dad (Geoff Williamson) as the doctors have informed him that he only has one main artery working in his heart, and the muscle is very weak. Plus half the heart appears already dead.

This has created fluid on the lungs for dad which is kinda uncomfortable. But the biggest concern is that the last artery will collaspe which will cause a painful death.

Now my trust is in God, and I know that God will work all things for His glory, I still don't want my dad to die yet, I know his days are numbered as dad put it "I am in the waiting room of God, but I keep moving a little closer to seeing Him".

Please also pray for my family that they will have strength to endure, and also strength for mum, as she faces this.

Thanks for all your prayers.

God Bless

Josh

justafayes

Dec 4, 2005
West Virginia
✟867.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Willo said:
G'day,

I am asking for prayer for my Dad (Geoff Williamson) as the doctors have informed him that he only has one main artery working in his heart, and the muscle is very weak. Plus half the heart appears already dead.

This has created fluid on the lungs for dad which is kinda uncomfortable. But the biggest concern is that the last artery will collaspe which will cause a painful death.

Now my trust is in God, and I know that God will work all things for His glory, I still don't want my dad to die yet, I know his days are numbered as dad put it "I am in the waiting room of God, but I keep moving a little closer to seeing Him".

Please also pray for my family that they will have strength to endure, and also strength for mum, as she faces this.

God Bless

Josh
oh josh.. I do pray for your family and your dad..

my dad had the same problem.. he had 2 open heart surgeries and needed a 3rd but the dr couldn't operate due to the scar tissue from the previous surgeries..

God is able,, we know that.. He has a Superior plan for our lives,, we know that.

Spend as much precious time with your dad as you can,, make some beautiful memories,, whether it be a month, year or ten years...

we all do have an appointed time.. but what a wonderful and beautiful thing knowing that our loved ones are ready and will live forever!! Someday, we will be with them again!!

Lord, I pray for this family in their time of need. Thank you for YOUR grace, strength and mercy. Be their strength and be glorified in this situation.

Help this mom,, and son.. I pray for the dad.. you know the need,, help them keep their eyes on you and not to look at the voice of doom..

Do a wonderful and mighty work in this family's lives, you get ALL the praise, honour and glory, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

koolist

Senior Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
✟11,216.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
Willo said:
G'day,

God Bless

Josh

I'm very sorry to hear that. it must be a tough time for you at the moment. I will be praying for you and that the Lord will build up you fathers strength. May the Lord also give you reassurance whatever the outcome

Amen

Upvote 0

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Heavenly Father..

I lift your servant, Geoff Williamson, to you.. I praise you, Lord.. and I thank You for Your gift of eternal salvation..

Heb 5:9
And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

I ask for your healing touch, Abba Father.. Whether that healing be physical, spiritual, or of the soul.. We know that you have, do & will heal, Lord.. by your stripes we are healed..

I pray this day, my God.. for peace.. and grace.. and strength for Mr. Williamson.. for his wife, his son & the rest of their family & friends.. as they cope with the present trials.. let this season be a time of coming together for them..of closeness & love - one for the other..

Bless them, Lord..

In the priceless name of Jesus.. Amen..

Upvote 0

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My heart goes out to you and your family.

:prayer: Heavenly Father, Relieve this dear father of his pain and if you must take him home let his passing be quiet and peaceful to give his family peace. Be with the family in this time in a way they know you are with them and with their loved one. They need the comfort of your spirit and a truth in their own he has come home to be with you, that he's now safe and knows the joy of perfect union with you. May all things, all heaven and earth declare your glory, and may you keep our loved ones in the center of your will and hope. In Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Josh, asking our Father to touch Your dad, to bring healing and restoration of his heart. If in His soveriegnty He does not, I ask that His holy presence surround you all and that He minister His comfort and peace to you all. I pray that He fill your mom with His assurance that He is with her at all times and in control of everything. I ask that He bless you for requesting prayer for your dad, that His peace and comfort rest upon you during this difficult time, all prayed in the name of Christ.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.