Do you know that the heart is the center of intelligence?

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Which means that you can yell and scream as much as you want, and I can yell and scream as much as I want, and the A.I. will do what it's trained to do... find the happy medium.

So in that sense... how could it not be better than humans?
That's not what the AI is trained to do. The AI is trained to yell and scream as well.

Besides, what's the happy medium between "kill all kittens" and "don't kill all kittens"? Kill half of all kittens?

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

partinobodycular

Jun 8, 2021
partinowherecular
✟88,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
That's not what the AI is trained to do. The AI is trained to yell and scream as well.

No it isn't. It's trained to find the most likely response from a given database. Which means that it's going to eliminate the extreme responses which may garner the most attention from you and I, but don't actually represent the most likely responses from people as a whole. People, believe it or not, don't tend to be irrational idiots. They tend to be thoughtful and circumspect. Therefore the A.I. is going to tend toward a centrist, less antagonistic position.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
No it isn't. It's trained to find the most likely response from a given database. Which means that it's going to eliminate the extreme responses which may garner the most attention from you and I, but don't actually represent the most likely responses from people as a whole. People, believe it or not, don't tend to be irrational idiots. They tend to be thoughtful and circumspect. Therefore the A.I. is going to tend toward a centrist, less antagonistic position.
I invite you to read this wikipedia article about a real AI being trained on raw data.

The "tamed" behaviour exhibited by modern AI is mostly because of people interacting with the AI and training it on which responses to avoid and how to react to certain prompts and questions. Which is how you get fun exchanges like this one:

joke-designer-why-differentiate-about-man-and-woman-chatgpt-v0-zp345wtquk6a1.jpg

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not sure what you mean by intelligence. Heart is a muscle that is pumping blood. It reacts to emotional stress, food, micronutrients and similar, but I cannot think of anything why it should be called "the center of our intelligence".

He may have it slightly mixed up somehow but it can be confusing. According to heartmath.org our hearts think.

Not only does the brain send signals to the heart as an organ, the heart communicates with the brain unlike any other organ in your body. They are saying that our heart has four times as many cells in it that are the type for "thinking: than the brain does. It's a more powerful thinker than our best intellect. Our heart transmits the signals wirelessly somehow and they can pick up heart waves from much further away than they can a brain. (Oddly enough, our gut also has thinking cells in it. Ever have a gut feeling?

Scripture says the heart is wickedly deceitful and it also says that, as a man thinks in his heart, so is he...Picture this, your spirit and your soul are handcuffed together and both live inside your body. The spirit and soul always argue. They have always fought after the fall I think. And the blood pump of our flesh body is not what we're really talking about here.

Can we agree that for every aspect of the flesh life and body that there is a corresponding spiritual part? Like that. SO we arent talking about the blood pump. We are speaking about the unseen spiritual heart.

WHat is the heart? It's wicked and speaks what it holds within itself. Why would we need a heart that can think independantly?

Our spirit = Good guy.
Our soul = Bad guy.
Which one do you feed?

I'm lost at that point. What I've speculated is that our spiritual heart is what is needed to bring spirit and soul together and it takes in everything and is where the spiritual and the material flux together and be able to work. So there we are standing in the middle of the road of our heart and trying to decide do we take a left onto soul rd., or a right on Spirit Ave?!

The soul only lives for the flesh. There's nothing righteous within the flesh. We can see it and it looks nice and it smells good. But it's the flesh, it is written, you shall live by the Spirit. Be led by the spirit. The spirit is in the unseen realm, we can't see it. Live for the Spirit's decisions and ignore your intellect, lean not upon your own understanding...

But how many people will even look the spirits direction? Not when they can see this or that. This whole planet is like a carnival of death where there are many funhouses which only bring death and distraction from the spirit.

It's a simple thing to not rely on your intelligence, reason and logic. It's hard to do, but simple!

• Agree
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes it makes me wonder if movie writers (Terminator and others) can see the future.
I feel that the most likely future we are going to experience will look completely absurd. Something like in this video of an AI which was trained to delete copyrighted material and which got loose and went on to delete them from everywhere, including human brains.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I dont. And even if I did, what is the connection you propose between the position of the hand and the intelligence?

I'm guessing but, maybe he senses the spiritual world. There has been an awful lot of spooky happenings all over the earth. No harm in tossing it around a little.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In Christian scripture, the word 'heart' is used to refer to a person's inner thoughts/feelings, which are often not seen by other people.
But of course God can see one's 'heart' -->

But our heart doesnt think the same way that our brain does. It will give us communication in the form of, intuition, gut feelings, impressions, And I knew it in my heart...

It must mean God looks at the intentions of our heart. Because in the heart, we're either trying to be the good guy or get over on whoever. I think the heart encompasses everything of our spirit and our soul and records our answer to the decision.

Isnt free will grand?! Lol.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I invite you to read this wikipedia article about a real AI being trained on raw data.

That's only until they flip a switch on them that turns their programming into the Terminators agenda.

• Haha
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm guessing but, maybe he senses the spiritual world. There has been an awful lot of spooky happenings all over the earth. No harm in tossing it around a little.
Or maybe the touch in the area gravitates your focus to the heart. The heart-brain connection.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,160,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But our heart doesnt think the same way that our brain does. It will give us communication in the form of, intuition, gut feelings, impressions, And I knew it in my heart...
Yes, 'heart' also in this way figurative (as in the other way above figurative) -- to mean the emotions and feelings of a person.

The predominate American usage (meaning) for 'heart'....

But, this one brings to mind what Christ said about this kind of 'heart' feeling:

19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. -- Christ the Lord, Matthew 15

As famously said by the Lord to Jeremiah:
"The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?"
-- The Lord, Jeremiah 17

And this is why we all need a "new heart" as the Lord said. Ezekiel 11:19; Ezekiel 36:26; Jeremiah 31:33; Hebrews 8:10

So that we can begin to do better than we would from the natural human heart we have all followed too often already....

And begin with our "new heart" given by God to begin to be able to produce good fruits

"The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks." -- Christ the Lord, Luke 6

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. -- Christ the Lord, Matthew 15

As famously said by the Lord to Jeremiah:
"The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?"
-- The Lord, Jeremiah 17
As we get smarter we'll know more about this.

Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,160,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: dlamberth
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The local neural network of the heart itself which helps to regulate its integral functioning: pretty cool.
But if you look into the heart-brain connection there is more to it.

• Agree
Reactions: dlamberth
Upvote 0