New Mexico
✟41,659.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Does anyone know Jim Kaseman with AFCM? Have you ever met him or heard his preaching? Is he strictly Word of Faith like the main teachers, or does this also encompass other Spirit filled churches??

If it is the same Jim Kaseman, He was associated with Rhema back in the 80's. Have not heard anything about him since about 83.:)

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone know Jim Kaseman with AFCM? Have you ever met him or heard his preaching? Is he strictly Word of Faith like the main teachers, or does this also encompass other Spirit filled churches??
As far as I know, he is wof. His articles and preaching are at CFaith.com

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I can't read CFaith.com. You have to pay to join it.
yes, I know. If you want I can send you articles of his to your message box. I don"t have any mp3's by him, and now we can only download 5 a month, where it used to be unlimited. But, I can get you any articles you want. Is there a particular subject you're interested in from him?

Upvote 0

Father Rick

Peace be with you
Jun 23, 2004
Sitting at this computer
Visit site
✟21,921.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
I first became familiar with Jim Kaseman back in the early '90's. At that time, he and his brothers had pioneered over 300 churches. One of my best friends was licensed through AFCM.

He's about as WoF as they come-- with an emphasis on practical Christian living.

Upvote 0

faithman2k

Feb 3, 2007
The Great South Land of the Holy Spirit
Visit site
✟15,242.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
He started AFCM as a way to be "pastor to pastors"... His ministry is a support and advisory ministry which is why many have not heard of him. From what I can see it is now more support and advisory than pastoring.

He has done a lot of preaching and travelling with Billye Brim, especially to the former USSR (there are some good stories to be heard if you can get a hold of them).

I have met him and he is a good man with solid Word based teaching.

for more information do a google search for AFCM international

(I can't post the external link because I don't have 15 posts under my belt yet)

edit:
correction and formatting changed

Upvote 0

J4Jesus

MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS
Oct 22, 2005
✟54,260.00
Faith
Word of Faith
He started AFCM as a way to be "pastor to pastors"... His ministry is a support and advisory ministry which is why many have not heard of him. From what I can see it is now more support and advisory than pastoring.

He has done a lot of preaching and travelling with Billye Brim, especially to the former USSR (there are some good stories to be heard if you can get a hold of them).

I have met him and he is a good man with solid Word based teaching.

for more information do a google search for AFCM international

(I can't post the external link because I don't have 15 posts under my belt yet)

edit:
correction and formatting changed
Hello faithman2K :wave:
Welcome! Hope to see you around more.

Yes I did a search but wanted to hear from those who meet him or knew more about him. Thanks and God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

J4Jesus

Oct 22, 2005
✟54,260.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I get there when I can. I will be going there tomorrow, it's their "Vision Sunday". I've never been to one and would like to know how they communicate their vision.

Sounds interesting. There's a young guy on here that goes there. I may talk to him. He is really on fire for the Lord.

I may send you a PM later.

God bless

Upvote 0

Debtfree

Mar 9, 2005
Colorado
Visit site
✟419.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Hey guys,

I know Jim Kaseman well. I used to be licensed with AFCM. I gave up my license when I no longer was pastoring. One of AFCMs requirements is that you are in full time ministry. Meaning you are a pastor, evangelist etc. Once I was not longer pastoring I decided to give it up.

His organization is very good. I keep in contact with him every so often, and I quoted him in my book. He is living in Branson, MO. He moved his ministry there around 2000.

God bless,
Debtfree:thumbsup:
</IMG>

Upvote 0

J4Jesus

Oct 22, 2005
✟54,260.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Hey guys,

I know Jim Kaseman well. I used to be licensed with AFCM. I gave up my license when I no longer was pastoring. One of AFCMs requirements is that you are in full time ministry. Meaning you are a pastor, evangelist etc. Once I was not longer pastoring I decided to give it up.

His organization is very good. I keep in contact with him every so often, and I quoted him in my book. He is living in Branson, MO. He moved his ministry there around 2000.

God bless,
Debtfree:thumbsup:
</IMG>

HI Debtfree

Good to see you. Don't be such a stranger ;) ^_^

Thanks, its good to know you personally knew him. I had met someone quite awhile back and he came to their church to minister. I didnt know if he did that much anymore. He must be getting up there in years

I had heard he is really good in moving in the gifts of the Spirit.

God bless :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Point being, Freefrombondage, two things:

1) You have given us no evidence that we should run from the man apart from the one sentence of a complete stranger. That is called gossip or slander.

2) You don't sound free from bondage if your sole contribution to a forum which is full of beautiful and powerful Biblical teaching is a comment to run away from someone.

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.