Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
He kept "checking" himself and saying things like "I'm sorry, I'm not trying to scare you away or be too pushy". Which is fine. The first time. But when he immediately goes back to barraging me with emails, then apologizes again, then starts over again, apologizes again, etc...and mind you, this has all taken place in less than 48 hours of our first conversation...I've already completely lost interest. I'm getting negative vibes, somewhere between "too needy" and downright "creepy".

With this in mind I'll give you some recent advice given to me, "DISCARD!"

;)

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah...I think I'm done with this one. After being so apologetic and "I think you're so amazing, I really want to know you", blah blah blah yesterday...he vanished and hasn't contacted me since. Whatev dude. Whatev.

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No doubt! The older I get, the more attractive singlehood with lots of pets sounds to me lol.

lol actually me too. I'm already on my way to being a crazy cat lady though so I'm set :D

I don't know anyone on this forum, so no lol

it doesn't have to be someone on this forum ;)

Upvote 0

BRISH

Loved
Jun 16, 2009
✟15,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Very cautiously optimistic. Very. Lost of butterflies to boot, lol.

Oh and she fits my "type" (I think it's more stereotype though than anything), FWIW. Bit on the short side, though.

"gentlemen ~do~ prefer blondes"

I've read a lot of your stuff over the past few months, and I just keep praying that you would be given some clarity in this area. I'm going to be bluntly honest though. It seems that no matter what the situation is, you always have a "but" added. Whether it's degrading you or reflecting on an opinion you have of someone else. There's always a "but". Others here have talked till they are blue in the face about trying to get you to see yourself in a better light. I'm more on the side where you get what you're determined to get. You add in a "but" every time, and you will get conflictions in relationships every time no matter how much you may click with them. You self prophecy your situations. Until you stop, the cycle continues.

I personally am soo grateful that I can see a mile away, people who have "molds" or stereotypes to fill. Tell ya what. I think I'm a catch. I think, I could be a tremendous blessing to someone, and I would run instantly from someone who talks like you do. Get it? It's not you. It's your perception. Perceptions can change and it's all up to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

catzrfluffy

i come bearing .gifs
Sep 4, 2009
palisades park
✟22,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
[c]
6qbc68.jpg
[/c]
ckysn.jpg

295zplg.jpg

[c]
2jcwmmr.jpg
[/c]
33w4irn.jpg

Reactions: broken_one
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
For those with crushes, here is to find out if they return the feelings ;). Read this!

Signs Your Crush Likes You

What do you think? Are those "definate" signs?

they definitely could be. but with that being said, I'm weary of saying, "if he/she likes you they will definitely do this and this." because people are individuals and they will react to things in different ways.

Some girls laugh extra hard at jokes that aren't that funny when they like a guy, I only laugh at jokes I find funny. some girls get really cuddly and touchy-feely with the guy they like, I tend to be a little more reserved in that area (but will welcome hugs if he offers them :holy: ) when I have a crush. some girls get uber shy (and I used to be like that too) and have a hard time talking to their crush, I try to reach out and develop a friendship to get to know him better.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.