Dec 12, 2007
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE….

“Why can’t we be friends? Let us love you.”

Where is your love when you promote the murder of unborn babies? Your type of love is all about selfish “catering to” of yourself and other individuals, nothing else.

You attack God’s laws and disobey His every word while laying the mantel of Christianity on your shoulders. Jesus has never been against God’s laws and has always obeyed God, so you blaspheme God and Jesus both by using Jesus’ name to promote everything anti-God.

You are simply pretending superiority of morality as you cater to the concept of, “If it feels good, just do it”. You do not wish to obey God’s laws because you love wallowing in your sins.

Jesus did not come to bring peace to you touchy feely cater-to-us so we can love you people.

People like you will choose to fight against Jesus at His return, as you are proving right now as you promote all things anti-God and worship Satan’s sinful ways.

And the more you are against me the happier I am, because I know I am in Great Company.

Now have at me children because this is my last post here, just like I did before.

Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE….
Where is your love when you promote the murder of unborn babies? Your type of love is all about selfish “catering to” of yourself and other individuals, nothing else.
You attack God’s laws and disobey His every word while laying the mantel of Christianity on your shoulders. Jesus has never been against God’s laws and has always obeyed God, so you blaspheme God and Jesus both by using Jesus’ name to promote everything anti-God.
You are simply pretending superiority of morality as you cater to the concept of, “If it feels good, just do it”. You do not wish to obey God’s laws because you love wallowing in your sins.
Jesus did not come to bring peace to you touchy feely cater-to-us so we can love you people.
People like you will choose to fight against Jesus at His return, as you are proving right now as you promote all things anti-God and worship Satan’s sinful ways.
And the more you are against me the happier I am, because I know I am in Great Company.
Now have at me children because this is my last post here, just like I did before.
:kiss: and :hug:
(kisses and hugs)

We don't promote killing of unborn babies.

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katautumn

Prodigal Daughter
May 14, 2015
Atlanta, GA
✟24,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Advice-Dog-COOL-STORY-BRO.jpg

Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE….

There is simply no love in your post. According to your belief system, the people you are addressing are going to suffer horribly for all eternity. Yet there is not one ounce of sadness or sorrow in your post. Are you not worried for the misguided souls that are going to be punished unmercifully for their unrepentant sins? You're like the Pharisee that sees himself as above all others and preaches down upon those who are not upholding the letter of the law as you see it. Your message is empty and rings hollow. I'm not even sure of its purpose. What are you even trying to accomplish?

Upvote 0

JosephThePoet

Dec 12, 2007
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wasn’t going to post on this thread again because only a fool continues to argue with fools who cannot be reasoned with, but someone here has falsely accused me as to having the foolish doctrine he/she has so I am posting this to point out another falsehood of the many pretend Christians who seem to believe that God is as evil as Satan and man.

Burning in Hell for Eternity

Nowhere in the bible does it say that people will burn in hell for all eternity. The only people who will live for eternity will be those who receive God’s GIFT of eternal life.

The bible does say that man ate of the tree of the knowledge between good and evil. And when God kicked Adam and Eve out of the garden God said, “The man has now become like us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” Genesis 3: 22. Read to the end of 24 also. Eternal life is a GIFT from God not a gift to some and a curse to others, or God could have simply allowed Adam and Eve to eat from the Tree of Life and later send us to enjoy life or to suffer life for all eternity.

Some people think we either go to Heaven or hell when we die, but Jesus likened our first death to being asleep, not being aware of anything or living. Death is a non-existence for us. And in Ecclesiastes 9: 5 we find: “For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing” Ecclesiastes 9: 10 “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom”. Matthew 10: 28 “Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can DESTROY both soul and body in hell.” Not toss you into hell to burn for eternity but to be DESTROYED.

We have to be resurrected by God to judgement not just brought in from Heaven or hell. Revelation 20 13-15 “The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The Lake of Fire is the second death. If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire”; not given eternal life but death. To suffer, you must be alive to experience the suffering but those throw into the lake of fire did not have their names in the Book of Life.

Upvote 0

Gawron

Apr 24, 2008
✟5,109.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am wondering about one thing, but admit up front it is based on an assumption. I am assuming that your avatar is a picture of you superimposed over the New York skyline. If correct, why would you have a picture of yourself to grace your post about God and Christianity, rather than, say, a Christian symbol or the likeness of Jesus? Who is being glorified?

Upvote 0

JosephThePoet

Dec 12, 2007
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And to accuse me of having no love when I am willing to rebuke them and disprove their assumptions while you who actually believe they will suffer for all eternity in hell cater to their evil practices instead of trying to get them to change is nothing but hypocrisy. You have no shred of consideration for their eternal welfare of suffering as per your belief, and you say I am without love. You have a very strange idea of what love is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JosephThePoet

Dec 12, 2007
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am wondering about one thing, but admit up front it is based on an assumption. I am assuming that your avatar is a picture of you superimposed over the New York skyline. If correct, why would you have a picture of yourself to grace your post about God and Christianity, rather than, say, a Christian symbol or the likeness of Jesus? Who is being glorified?

I use it for all subjects I post anywhere because it is I who am posting, and I stand by what I write.

The background is simply one I chose from those few that are available in the software that came with my web cam. It is simply for a background softening like in any photo. I would have prefered a country or stary sky background, but at least I got the stars.

I do not enage in the use of "Christian" symbol idols, like crosses or pictures of Jesus or whatever.

Upvote 0

JosephThePoet

Dec 12, 2007
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I never thought about the potential symbolism of the background I chose for my photo avatar, so until I find something better I will just use this bland one so as not to encourage any confusion.

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The homosexuals and anti-white racists like to throw around the discrimination word like it is something bad, but it is what allows us to live and allows us choice.

Stop for a minute and think about everything you do in life and how you discriminate to make your every choice. How long would you live if you didn’t discriminate between eating fresh or rancid foods? How long would you live if you drove through red lights also instead of only when the lights are green? Why did you discriminate when you chose your vehicle type and colour, or the outfit you are wearing? Why don’t we just make the same type of everything and in the same colour so we won’t be discriminating?

The reality is that discrimination is good, but the homosexuals and anti-white racist promoters use the word as a stick to beat people up with if they do not cater to them. It is nothing but a buzz word that the media also loves. The media cater to these buzz word abuses because confrontation, war, and destruction are their meal tickets that get people to pay more attention to them. Media capitalist greed has contributed greatly to the degradation of our society, as they have used every propaganda trick they can think of to push the buttons of the masses simply for higher ratings. Capitalism does not care if it destroys entire civilizations because the worship of gaining ever more money and power are all that matters.

I love the logic of the OP. Without discrimination you couldn't choose between peas and carrots. Therefore, discrimination in all areas of life is good.

Another lie is that homosexuality is in their genetic code. Their claim is that they were born that way and some even say, “God made me that way” while out of the other side of their mouth they are denying God exists. In the 1980’s the homosexuals were fighting among themselves because one group was wanting to claim they were born that way and the other group said they simply were not accepting who they are and just looking for excuses to not accept responsibility for the fact that they simple like it. But they all eventually realized it helps promote their cause if they claim they were forced to be that way because of their genes. I suppose that means New York cab drivers have a gene that forced them to become cab drivers and prostitutes have a gene that forces them to be prostitutes too. So basically they are saying we are all just puppets and do not make our own choices. Why do people buy into this so obviously pathetic lie?

This is a bad argument. Homosexuals are 'born that way.' Therefore, cab drivers must also be 'born that way'? No. No-one is saying that except you. You are taking mild determinism in one area (i.e. sexuality) and turning it into hard determinism across the board.

And for the many who say, “It is just sex” would they say the same thing if their partner had sex with someone else? And claiming that what adults decide to do in privacy is no one’s business but theirs is of course just another misdirecting lie. If some adults agreed they would draw straws and the loser would be killed and eaten by the others would that be okay? If adults in private do anything society disagrees with then this excuse means nothing, so it cannot be used to pretend justification for homosexuality. It is just more deception by the homosexuals to fool people into supporting their cause.

Hang on a minute. Sexual privacy is bad because some adults might draw straws and the loser would be killed and eaten? How do you jump from talking about legitimate private sexual relations to talking about cannibalism?

And the courts and politicians have changed the very meaning of the words Family and Marriage under the pretence that they are fighting against inequality and discrimination.

The meaning of the words family and marriage have been changing for centuries.

EXCUSE ME but I don’t think giving the homosexuals special additional privileges and protections under the law, or any other group for that matter, is fighting against inequality or discrimination but instead promoting those very things. And telling the rest of society that we must change our core family and marriage values, and even the very meaning of those words as they have always been accepted around the world during man’s entire history, just to cater to the deviant among us is the discriminatory action against the majority of all people worldwide.

The very meaning of marriage has not been constant throughout 'man's entire history'.

Homosexuals consist of a very small percentage of the population, just like pedophiles and murders occupy only a small percentage of the population, but they are being given more and more power to rule over the rest of the population.

Homosexuals are ruling over the rest of the population by having the same rights as you?

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
(snip only for space)

The rise of the homosexual deviant to power over the general population is just further proof that Satan is the god of the world at this time just like the bible says he is. But the bible also says Satan will be removed from power when Jesus returns to claim His rightful ownership over the world and mankind, and the indicators Jesus told us to watch for to let us know when the time is near are everywhere now and increasing daily. Think for yourself people because only you can be you. And you are the only one who untimely will be held responsible for every choice you made, without excuse.

Discrimination stresses the power to distinguish and select what is true or appropriate or excellent. It’s especially helpful when practicing discernment. Discrimination is good.

I agree with your OP, Joseph.

‘Those insisting in speaking the truth suffer viciously by the hate sowers. And the time is speedily coming near when innocent men and women may be condemned to prison for telling that “homosexuality is a sin”.

In the presence of the modern haters that use any and every defamation and are ready to throw Christians into the lion’s dens, who will be courageous to prove his love for Jesus by following his commands and speaking the truth?’

Your OP reminded me of another post I read…

http://lastdayswatchman.blogspot.com/2010_02_01_archive.html

Upvote 0