Did God create men specifically to be arroused by sight?

Do you think men are more sight inclined than women?

• Yes men appriciate sight more.

• No, men and women both appriciate sight.

• Men seem to struggle with sight more, but both men and women find sight equally important.

• I dont know.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATTHEWE

Jan 13, 2006
✟7,659.00
Faith
Christian
I am appalled that someone is prepared to discuss clitoral stimulation on a Christian forum. The so-called [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] serves no reproductive function and is probably a myth anyway; something dreamt up my the permissive, inappropriate content-obsessed generation.

Upvote 0

PreacherMan4U

Dec 13, 2005
Alabama
✟365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MATTHEWE said:
I am appalled that someone is prepared to discuss clitoral stimulation on a Christian forum. The so-called [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] serves no reproductive function and is probably a myth anyway; something dreamt up my the permissive, inappropriate content-obsessed generation.
Now this is ridiculous. In total denial of facts based on medical science and human anatomy.

Upvote 0

MATTHEWE

Jan 13, 2006
✟7,659.00
Faith
Christian
Science is not Christian. For hundreds of years, science has been on a mission to undermine religion and the Word of God, and has succeeded to such an extent that many people are no longer prepared to believe literally in the Bible. With each new scientific discovery, the authority of the Bible is further undermined. Does it not occur to anyone, that so called scientific evidence, such as so-called dinosaur fossils for example, are false trails planted by Satan to undermine our belief in the Lord?

Upvote 0

PreacherMan4U

Dec 13, 2005
Alabama
✟365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MATTHEWE said:
Science is not Christian. For hundreds of years, science has been on a mission to undermine religion and the Word of God, and has succeeded to such an extent that many people are no longer prepared to believe literally in the Bible. With each new scientific discovery, the authority of the Bible is further undermined. Does it not occur to anyone, that so called scientific evidence, such as so-called dinosaur fossils for example, are false trails planted by Satan to undermine our belief in the Lord?
This has little to do with the denial of a literal part of the female body. The [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] is an actual female body part.

Mike

Upvote 0

MATTHEWE

Jan 13, 2006
✟7,659.00
Faith
Christian
I don't understand why you are now obsessing about the female parts. I believe the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] to be a satanic fabrication in the same way that I believe dinosaur fossils to be false. I was merely trying to draw the discussion toward more wholesome subjects.

As far as dinosaurs are concerned, nowhere in the Bible does it mention the earth being overrun with these tacky and ridiculously far-fetched 1950s B Movie monsters. The skies were devoid of Pterosaurs. Nowhere did the landscape shudder to the giant footsteps of a Brontosaurus or Stegosaurus. Not one of God’s animals had to flee in terror from the terrifying jaws of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. In not one of the earth’s four corners did Godzilla or King Kong rampage through the land.

Unfortunately, there are those who would seek to undermine the integrity of the Bible, by digging up unusually-shaped rocks from the earth and passing them off as ‘Dinosaur bones’. I believe such rocks may have been planted by Satan. Nevertheless, atheists will sometimes go to extraordinary lengths to perpetuate their myths and falsehoods in a desperately misguided attempt to promote their marginalized secular dogma. So, it is not uncommon for the bones of Elephants, Giraffes, Rhinoceroses and Crocodiles to be mixed up and combined with ancient rock sculptures and even old Hollywood props to produce fake Dinosaur skeletons which are then put on prominent display in our Science Museums and passed off for fact. What makes all of this particularly objectionable is that they insist on indoctrinating our children with this rubbish; poisoning young impressionable minds and turning them from the Word of Truth.

Upvote 0

KinaBolina

Living in Jesus
Jun 27, 2005
Seattle, WA
✟8,670.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Women get different pleasures from sight that men do...you are correct in saying that men are more AROUSED by sight.

However, women tend more toward aesthetic which is sight oriented. Fashion, gardens, interior design, make-up, etc. Some of women's interest in aesthetics can be linked to men's appetite for it.

Upvote 0

PreacherMan4U

Dec 13, 2005
Alabama
✟365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MATTHEWE said:
I don't understand why you are now obsessing about the female parts. I believe the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] to be a satanic fabrication in the same way that I believe dinosaur fossils to be false. I was merely trying to draw the discussion toward more wholesome subjects.

As far as dinosaurs are concerned, nowhere in the Bible does it mention the earth being overrun with these tacky and ridiculously far-fetched 1950s B Movie monsters. The skies were devoid of Pterosaurs. Nowhere did the landscape shudder to the giant footsteps of a Brontosaurus or Stegosaurus. Not one of God’s animals had to flee in terror from the terrifying jaws of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. In not one of the earth’s four corners did Godzilla or King Kong rampage through the land.

Unfortunately, there are those who would seek to undermine the integrity of the Bible, by digging up unusually-shaped rocks from the earth and passing them off as ‘Dinosaur bones’. I believe such rocks may have been planted by Satan. Nevertheless, atheists will sometimes go to extraordinary lengths to perpetuate their myths and falsehoods in a desperately misguided attempt to promote their marginalized secular dogma. So, it is not uncommon for the bones of Elephants, Giraffes, Rhinoceroses and Crocodiles to be mixed up and combined with ancient rock sculptures and even old Hollywood props to produce fake Dinosaur skeletons which are then put on prominent display in our Science Museums and passed off for fact. What makes all of this particularly objectionable is that they insist on indoctrinating our children with this rubbish; poisoning young impressionable minds and turning them from the Word of Truth.
1. I'm not "obsessing" about anything.
2. The [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] is a real legitimate part of the female body.
3. I didn't even bring up this issue.

I fail to see how satan could have "fabricated" any part of the body. Satan does not have the power to create a body or body parts, only God does.

Mike

Upvote 0

MATTHEWE

Jan 13, 2006
✟7,659.00
Faith
Christian
I think you'll find it was Nazaroo who first mentioned the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. I was originally discussing how men should try to control their obsession with genitalia, and have been trying to turn the subject to more wholesome matters ever since. However, you do seem persistent in wanting to discuss the female private parts.

To set matters straight, I don't neccessarily dispute that there is an area referred to as the '[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]', but that is a matter for ladies. More accurately I am very doubtful that God would have found it neccessary to invent a bodily organ whose sole purpose is for the indulgement of lascivious pleasure. Such a thing serves no practical role in procreation and indeed, appears to be a modern invention by liberal 'free thinkers'.
As I might infer from your comments that you may share a similar free thinking sensibility, may I enquire as to whether you lend credence to the notion of prehistoric monsters?

God Bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PreacherMan4U

Dec 13, 2005
Alabama
✟365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MATTHEWE said:
I think you'll find it was Nazaroo who first mentioned the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. I was originally discussing how men should try to control their obsession with genitalia, and have been trying to turn the subject to more wholesome matters ever since. However, you do seem persistent in wanting to discuss the female private parts.

To set matters straight, I don't neccessarily dispute that there is an area referred to as the '[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]', but that is a matter for ladies. More accurately I am very doubtful that God would have found it neccessary to invent a bodily organ whose sole purpose is for the indulgement of lascivious pleasure. Such a thing serves no practical role in procreation and indeed, appears to be a modern invention by liberal 'free thinkers'.
As I might infer from your comments that you may share a similar free thinking sensibility, may I enquire as to whether you lend credence to the notion of prehistoric monsters?

God Bless
I don't think you know me well enough to refer to me as a free thinking liberal. My theological stance is conservative. Simply stating facts about the female body says nothing of my theological positions. I'm afraid you give Satan far more power than he has. I've seen many fossils that I have removed from the earth. It is difficult to believe that satan has the power and aithority to plant them there to deceive humanity.

Mike

Upvote 0

MATTHEWE

Jan 13, 2006
✟7,659.00
Faith
Christian
Now, I have to say I'm somewhat baffled. You say you find it hard to believe that Satan has the power and authority to plant fossils in the ground to deceive humanity. Satan, as a force for darkness, is the polar opposite of God as the divine source of Light. Two equal forces diametrically opposed. We see examples of Satan's evil all around us. We see it in War and inappropriate contentography and all forms of degradation and suffering. His influence is evident to us daily. How can you have faith in God but yet not believe in the power of the Devil? It seems to me that to credit him with too little power is to let him into our lives without noticing. This is a very dangerous attitude.

I believe that God created the world in seven days. I believe he created Adam and Eve. I believe he gave us Jesus Christ who walked on water and raised Lazarus from the dead. If God can do all this, why is it so hard to believe that Satan can place a few bogus fossils in the earth?

God bless

Upvote 0

PreacherMan4U

Dec 13, 2005
Alabama
✟365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MATTHEWE said:
Now, I have to say I'm somewhat baffled. You say you find it hard to believe that Satan has the power and authority to plant fossils in the ground to deceive humanity. Satan, as a force for darkness, is the polar opposite of God as the divine source of Light. Two equal forces diametrically opposed. We see examples of Satan's evil all around us. We see it in War and inappropriate contentography and all forms of degradation and suffering. His influence is evident to us daily. How can you have faith in God but yet not believe in the power of the Devil? It seems to me that to credit him with too little power is to let him into our lives without noticing. This is a very dangerous attitude.

I believe that God created the world in seven days. I believe he created Adam and Eve. I believe he gave us Jesus Christ who walked on water and raised Lazarus from the dead. If God can do all this, why is it so hard to believe that Satan can place a few bogus fossils in the earth?

God bless
Sorry, but God and Satan are not equals. God created Satan! How can the created be equal to the Creator? I'll give you a hint... he can't!!

Mike

Upvote 0

MATTHEWE

Jan 13, 2006
✟7,659.00
Faith
Christian
I am aware that Satan is a fallen angel whom God banished from heaven, therefore he may not possess the power to create the Universe and all living things. However, I fail to see why he can't rustle up a few measly fossils. This is hardly demonstrating a power equal to the Lord. Satan's power is nevertheless considerable, and we ignore it at our peril.

Upvote 0

Nazaroo

Joseph is still alive! (Gen 45.26)
Dec 5, 2005
clinging to Jesus sandalstrap
✟10,730.00
Faith
Christian
MATTHEWE said:
I am aware that Satan is a fallen angel whom God banished from heaven, therefore he may not possess the power to create the Universe and all living things. However, I fail to see why he can't rustle up a few measly fossils. This is hardly demonstrating a power equal to the Lord. Satan's power is nevertheless considerable, and we ignore it at our peril.

I have proof positive that Satan indeed has forged fossil evidence.

I happen to have a piece of frozen Mastodon poopie in my freezer right now.
I unthawed only a small portion of this lump, and believe you me,
it smells like hell itself.

I don't think you know me well enough to refer to me as a free thinking liberal.

I think we're even friend.
Now I have to clean sticky soft-drink from all over my monitor and keyboard.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.