Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Someone in a recent tread had asked, "What more can men do to other men than what was done by the Roman's to the Jews." Let me add this, "What more can man do to other men than what the Nazi's did to the Jews?"

After considering this for a short time, the answer came to me. We can find it in Rev.9:3-4-5-6, the time, it's in the period we call the seven years of tribulation.

"There came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth, and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. It was commanded them (by God) that they should not hurt the --- earth --- but only those men which have NOT the seal of God in their foreheads (this would be the 144,000.)

And to them (these locusts) it was given that they should not kill them (those without the mark) but that they should be tormented 5 months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Following is the answer to the question:

"And in those days (5 months) shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and (they) shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Phil LaSpino

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Someone in a recent tread had asked, "What more can men do to other men than what was done by the Roman's to the Jews." Let me add this, "What more can man do to other men than what the Nazi's did to the Jews?"

After considering this for a short time, the answer came to me. We can find it in Rev.9:3-4-5-6, the time, it's in the period we call the seven years of tribulation.

"There came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth, and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. It was commanded them (by God) that they should not hurt the --- earth --- but only those men which have NOT the seal of God in their foreheads (this would be the 144,000.)

And to them (these locusts) it was given that they should not kill them (those without the mark) but that they should be tormented 5 months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Following is the answer to the question:

"And in those days (5 months) shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and (they) shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Phil LaSpino

As a point of interest, what I heard on a you tube video, that as part of the Antichrist-beast's sales pitch is that if a person takes his mark, name, or number - then they could receive a DNA altering injection - giving their bodies essentially eternal life, recuperating ability. The video was about the angels tampering, like back in the days right before Noah's ark, of altering human genes, in the reproduction mechanism, resulting in the Nephilim. I guess that is how it would end up being men of "old", back in genesis, maybe. Which would be like in the days of Noah.

Doug

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As a point of interest, what I heard on a you tube video, that as part of the Antichrist-beast's sales pitch is that if a person takes his mark, name, or number - then they could receive a DNA altering injection - giving their bodies essentially eternal life, recuperating ability. The video was about the angels tampering, like back in the days right before Noah's ark, of altering human genes, in the reproduction mechanism, resulting in the Nephilim. I guess that is how it would end up being men of "old", back in genesis, maybe. Which would be like in the days of Noah.
That's the sort of thing worries me about futurists. It seems that too many of them are a couple of short steps away from a belief in magic and other superstitious booga booga that more closely resembles some kind of pagan fetish than it does Christianity. Take the "flying saucer" nonsense, for instance. A great many futurists have decided, based on no evidence and certainly nothing in Scripture, that flying saucers exist and have some diabolical role to play in the End Times, and they've incorporated this made-up-out-of-thin-air stuff into their Christian beliefs. That's scary. It seems to spring from a sort of Manichean idea that Satan is an Evil God and not subject to the Laws of God. If you object that any of their beliefs can't happen in the real world, they will almost always invoke the "power of Satan", who they apparently believe can do just about anything at all.

Doug[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0