Dead sea scroll sheds light on the end of days prophecy of Yeshua.

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"For I say unto ye this day, that a strange savior shall rule the minds of many, and that generation shall believe not in the evil of the world, but shall judge all evil, good, and all good, evil."

I have to say here too that my son brought up this verse and how he think its means a strange / foreign / alien savior will come and rule over the minds of many people. mankind has given hell permission to come and lead them and save our world from God .

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here is another interesting statement found in this scroll....You will find this line at the end of the section called.

The part that I underlined stood out... The first heaven and earth came forth as He spoke and it was done.... now it will come forth from His Law??

can that mean his promises and his oaths too... his promises are laws to himself right? he is going to do them,because he can not lie , so are they laws to him ? and probably one reason why he proclaims them in advance ?
is so we have peace and so he has to do it . I mean some of these things I don't think he wants to do it . but man gave him no choice but to end it.

Last edited:
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

the history of US disasters and it's history with Israel is at least interesting.

but this verse came to mind when I saw this .
Dan 7:4

The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart( some say mind) was given to it.

it looks like America's wings get ripped off to me.. and we lose a concept of our own divinity.

I pray it is both a mind and a heart !

maybe I will try and type out some of my dreams, there just wasn't enough info to tell people anything important in themselves
like and details that they could use,
but are confirmation with all of those.

Last edited:
Upvote 0