Dead sea scroll sheds light on the end of days prophecy of Yeshua.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
It is like Mathew 25 is getting indepth info from this long lost scroll until now. http://www.essene.com/TheEsseneHumaneGospel/The_Essene_Humane_Gospel_Of_Christ_Part_4.html

Take for example this verse...

"Those that have power, shall gather to themselves in greed, the lands and the riches of the earth, for their own lusts, and thus shall oppress the greater number who have not."

There are so many examples of this that it is hard to just pick one. We know that we are in the final stages of these major grabs for power and greed by few. They have reached around the world enclosing it ever more vast in all fields, and in all aspects. Never before in human history has this much power been in the hands of so few and more are not the face before the public eye.

"For in those days, the many shall be held in bondage. but yet not in prison, and they shall be used to increase the riches of the greedy. Yea, even the innocent beasts of the field shall be greatly oppressed, for every cruelty and lust shall be worked against my innocent brothers and sisters of the great Household of God; for many shall lust after the taste of flesh, and blood shall flow freely as high as the bridle of the horse!

Anyone working for a company which does not appreciate the underlings, uses and abuses them for greedy purposes, they know what bondage feels like and in its many forms.

"In that time of trouble, no creature of God, nay, man nor beast shall escape the cruel judgment of that wicked generation, save mine holy elect under the charge of mine holy angels. For I say unto ye this day, that a strange saviour shall rule the minds of many, and that generation shall believe not in the evil of the world, but shall judge all evil, good, and all good, evil.

We are seeing more and more decisions being made by the powers that be, that are evil which they call politically correct and the good people who have done right punished.

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You might like this Vision , considering the parts you pulled from those scriptures.
here it is with out the maps. sorry no maps.

I can confirm quite a few of the same visions as far as events .. though I never
heard time frames ( some dreams were 40 years of waiting and wondering when they would be confirmed) .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
You might like this Vision

I can confirm quite a few of the same visions as far as events .. though I never
heard time frames. She hears the time tables and I can confirm most of the maps shown.
they are pretty close to things I have seen also.

Quote from video: "United States will decrease and Israel will increase in the end."

What Israel is being talked about?

Are not the people who govern the country called by the name of Israel best friends with the people who govern the United States? Both countries are havens for filthy mentally ill Gays, Sodomites and homosexuals.

Is it not becoming increasingly apparent that contrary to the apparently popular opinion that more Gay Rights is needed, these filthy mentally ill depraved people have all the Rights in the World and non-gays are second class citizens?

What the rules for making aliyah to Israel

Leviticus 18:22-23 King James Version (KJV)

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Leviticus 20:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
well I don't know what her concepts of what 'Israel' means or how she would interpret that to you . it's probably different than how I would .
but i think I know what His is interpretation might be . and that is what he expects from all of us to try and form an ideas of his interpretations and meanings from his history and his records.
As most of what He told her as far as instructions and events is confirmed many times over . and out of the mouth of two witnesses let it be established. but the timing I don't known .
I can only look to events and him and his word to understand his timing .
and I won't be sleeping when he visits .
I will be doing what he said to do.

but I suggest you get His interpretation and his insite for yourself so you will be doing what he needs you to do.
you see salvation isn't about me telling you what I think or what to do .
it is about me pointing you to him to find your interpretations.
so I refuse to answer your question .
Jesus clearly says a 100 ways 100's of places , if you lack knowledge or understanding to ask seek and knock and He will answer. ok? I will pray he give you insight as to what he needs you to do.nad that you find the will and the strength to do that.

Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
well I don't know what her concepts of what 'Israel' means or how she would interpret that to you . it's probably different than how I would .
but i think I know what His is interpretation might be . and that is what he expects from all of us to try and form an ideas of his interpretations and meanings from his history and his records.
As most of what He told her as far as instructions and events is confirmed many times over . and out of the mouth of two witnesses let it be established. but the timing I don't known .
I can only look to events and him and his word to understand his timing .
and I won't be sleeping when he visits .
I will be doing what he said to do.

but I suggest you get His interpretation and his insite for yourself so you will be doing what he needs you to do.
you see salvation isn't about me telling you what I think or what to do .
it is about me pointing you to him to find your interpretations.
so I refuse to answer your question .
Jesus clearly says a 100 ways 100's of places , if you lack knowledge or understanding to ask seek and knock and He will answer. ok? I will pray he give you insight as to what he needs you to do.nad that you find the will and the strength to do that.

Jeremiah 50:16-17 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

16 Cut off the sower from Babylon, And him handling the sickle in the time of harvest, Because of the oppressing sword, Each unto his people -- they turn, And each to his land -- they flee.

17 A scattered sheep is Israel, lions have driven away, At first, devour him did the king of Asshur, And now, at last, broken his bone Hath Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon.

John 14:27 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

27 `Peace I leave to you; my peace I give to you, not according as the world doth give do I give to you; let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid;

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not sure of the correlation
Philadelphia " brotherly love." aka not selfish , self centered . and not usurping others .
do you know you can run out across places like Siberia and stop at any Yurt and you can sleep there and they will share with you ? it was once the way/ culture of some native americans tribes once were until slashing and burning stealing started.. , and well till now . it is their true traditions and those ancient tradition is what Jesus is hinting at in REV 12. a It is these same roots is why he tells the Jews to never turn a foreigner away , be hospitable and share. why Abrahams is doing good as he can to everyone. . don't be cruel and don't make slaves, to be fare to the servants, and to always allow those to stay in Israel who wish too ( like Ruth ) this is old old roots . of old gentile kingdoms that he established First , and he is claiming his rights to it . I think he plans on sharing..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
she said poison water and plumes ..

so check this out.
remember to get your Shadrauch Meshach and Abindigo all ready guys. just in case.
maybe it is IS 24 time again. yes again . if it hits the moon again , oh boy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Philadelphia " brotherly love." aka not selfish , self centered . and not usurping others .
do you know you can run out across places like Siberia and stop at any Yurt and you can sleep there and they will share with you ? it was once the way/ culture of some native americans tribes once were until slashing and burning stealing started.. , and well till now . it is their true traditions and those ancient tradition is what Jesus is hinting at in REV 12. a It is these same roots is why he tells the Jews to never turn a foreigner away , be hospitable and share. why Abrahams is doing good as he can to everyone. . don't be cruel and don't make slaves, to be fare to the servants, and to always allow those to stay in Israel who wish too ( like Ruth ) this is old old roots . of old gentile kingdoms that he established First , and he is claiming his rights to it . I think he plans on sharing..
I know and love the philadelphia spirit in people... what I didn't understand was its relationship to what I posted.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I was real confused about this version of those scriptures and from what I deduced you were talking about wasn't about how gnostic it is translated but just how it pictured end time events.

Yeshua Gives The Sign Of The End Of Wickedness

when reading this section and from what you pulled out of it

.. I thought of that vision I posted . and the troubles coming. and the answers to those troubles..
you know so many expect a rapture , I hope they are not disappointed if it doesn't happen just like they think/ hope.

but this we know
Like Pharoah God didn't move to do until Pharoah claimed or declared his rights to take what was not his to take.
so Yes the greedy will proclaim rights to take first .
this is what Gives God his right to defend what has been given to him to defend.
they think it is theirs to sell and buy.. so they got some news coming.

so
"Those that have power, shall gather to themselves in greed, the lands and the riches of the earth, for their own lusts, and thus shall oppress the greater number who have not."
compared them as an antithesis of Philadelphia < these being the only church promised to be saved from the hour of trial , why because these will share what he shares with them and then they share what they have . these are not afraid to work or serve or give.
thus what HE Told her he called "the cities of refuge" will be saved for the hour of trail. for these who will share.

and back to the subject of those verses.. I had a few questions
I read those Essene translations and they do seem kind of different .. but I am sure it is just their culture translating through into concepts , because maybe their language is more conceptual than ours is now.. but most languages were a long time ago.. that I don't have a clue if those concepts are part of jewish ( but non pagan influenced ) thought? do you know vision?
I always viewed the Spirit/ breath/ wind.. as the feminine side of God.. the helper.. help mate.. thus feminine..

but what I had some issues with was that these are calling HIM an her..

that translation seem a hair pagan influenced maybe.. being that everything only as pure as the last crooked mind it passed through.
I know God created Adam as both a male and a female and then separated his helped mate from Adam .
is that what this is hinting to in this translation ? and then claiming back to that kind of unity as our goal?

I understand that kind of unity from clan speak.. but have more trouble with unity from "a mate" concept . I always have not understood that well. .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Chicken Little you have stirred up the imagination and thought processes. That is exactly what I am going to do. You got the drift that I was after in trying to flesh this out while shifting past the translator's biases. Being most interested in the end from the beginning, many nuggets of truth can be found in the beginning which will help us understand the end. I am going to focus on this rather than the interesting part about male and female .. we can discuss that on another thread.. but rather let's focus on the end days for this thread...

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
vis, I'm just curious... you don't give much credibility to the Talmud or the writings of the early church fathers, yet you are interested in these non-christian writings of the Essenes? Can you explain that to me? Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

if they sign agenda 21 in September, and that tsunami sure could be ON and on and over the top ... any time after that point :)

those that wait on the Lord will..... once he takes the ground and it is his , then we have to Hold it .

the first guy has some interesting ideas to consider or pray about as far as the lamb with two horns and talks like a beast.. that can call fire from heaven..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I can confirm this one too, He told me two ways that it hits near Haiti and another time he confirmed it was in the Caribbean but I didn't know when
and so I waited for a prophet near there to tell us when and to give them and us if needed instructions.
yes and way too many are just way too evolved to listen to such goofy ideas.
we all forgot on purpose Is 24 happened at least once before and the moon moved whole continents under our ancestors feet and the ancestors were saved supernaturally because they trusted in their creator .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Here is another interesting statement found in this scroll....You will find this line at the end of the section called.
Yeshua Gives The Sign Of The End Of Wickedness ........
And out from my law shall come forth a new heaven that ruleth over the new earth; yea, the Kingdom of mine Elect shall rule in peace and gladness the meek of the land, and wickedness shall be no more found or sought after.

The part that I underlined stood out... The first heaven and earth came forth as He spoke and it was done.... now it will come forth from His Law??

Upvote 0