Visit site
✟1,979.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Greens
Right... At the moment, I am trying to discern whether or not God is calling me to become a religious sister... While away at Summer Camp, I was at a workshop about dating and relationships, and it all made sense... However, I'm a bit confused...

If I shouldn't date unless I am discerning a marriage vocation, how can I date someone as part of my discernment process (to see that God isn't calling me to a relationship) without, in reality, using them? If a true relationship should be of mutual service, not mutual useage, what do I do? How can I discern without using anyone?

And if you can make sense of that, you're a better man/woman than I am...

Love and Prayers,
Clare xx

God_follower

God Follower all the way
Jul 29, 2003
Huntsville, Al
Visit site
✟1,057.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
go as a group, hang out, have fun, go places with them just to enjoy their company without expectations, which is what dating is, expectations. You expect it to increase, to get along swimmingly, to go crazy with love. If you go to get to know them then you arents using them. the relation should be based on edification, the building up of each other, not a relience on each other. when the world says dont just stand there, do something... do the opposite, see where God wants you to go. Dont just do something, stand there :p well hopefully this has been of some help.

Upvote 0