Dance Dance Revolution Anyone?

selune

Feb 3, 2004
✟17,896.00
Faith
Protestant
Ahhh, I feel so old. You all sound pretty good! I really enjoy playstation and ps2 DDR original, konamix, max and max2 :D What a great workout and fun to play with my husband. We're getting better A's and AA's on standard and a few on heavy. Oh to have had this at 16. On to become the dancer of dancers! What platform is karaoke revolution on? Or is it PC game?

Upvote 0

Aijin

Feb 14, 2004
Albuquerque, NM
Visit site
✟7,652.00
Faith
Christian
I'm a DDR Freak too! I am pretty much addicted. I try to play ever Sunday after church. Been playing for... 2 years now? I guess i'm pretty good (should be! Do you know how many quarters i've fed that machine! I can sometimes beat a few of the 10 ft songs like Sakura, Max 300, and Paranoia Survivor), except i can't do PA (perfect attack where you're supposed hit as many perfects as possible), so i'm bad at tournaments.

I lurve DDR... anyone want to come to Albuquerque and play with me? DDRing with other people is the best!

Upvote 0

CeliaRose

Dec 9, 2003
New Bedford, MA
✟15,190.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
selune said:
Ahhh, I feel so old. You all sound pretty good! I really enjoy playstation and ps2 DDR original, konamix, max and max2 :D What a great workout and fun to play with my husband. We're getting better A's and AA's on standard and a few on heavy. Oh to have had this at 16. On to become the dancer of dancers! What platform is karaoke revolution on? Or is it PC game?

It's for PS2 as I understand, I still don't understand where you would get a mic for that and where you would hook it up, but it seems quite fun.

Upvote 0