Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2009
✟52,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS DAILY

* Upon waking, thank/praise God and repent/ask for forgiveness of all sins known and unknown.

* As we put on physical clothes, every morning before going out or upon waking, put on the whole armor of God.

* Uproot, break, cancel and destroy every demonic seed, plantation, dream in Jesus name.

* Take back any and everything taken/stolen while awake/sleep in Jesus name. Command all to be paid back 7 fold, just as scripture says in Jesus name.

This prayer is adapted from Psalm 91. Please feel free to adapt this to your special circumstances.

I plead the Blood of Jesus over me, my family, family line/blood line, every generation after, our life, every area of our life, everything pertaining to us, all we are called to accomplish, mind, body, heart, soul, spirit, health-our total well-being, finances, prosperity, wealth, ministry, marriage, our home/dwelling, our vehicles and all modes of transportation, our place of employment, our business, future, destiny; the clothes and shoes we wear, all we eat and drink, all the money we give and receive; all of our blessings, answered prayers and every good thing God has given us while awake and while sleep in Jesus mighty name. I plead the Blood of Jesus above, below, around our home/dwelling, the street we live and everywhere we go; as well as our atmosphere, environment and perimeter in Jesus name.

I draw a line with the Blood of Jesus around me, my family, our life, every area of our life, everything pertaining to us, all we are called to accomplish, our health, home, business, finances, prosperity, wealth, ministry, marriage, future and destiny; no evil shall befall me and my family, nor shall any plague, storm or evil entity come near us, our dwelling, our life, every area of our life, everything pertaining to us and all we are called to accomplish in Jesus mighty name.

I ask you my Heavenly Father to send your angels to guard me, my family, our life, every area of our life, everything pertaining to us, all we are called to accomplish, our mind, body, heart, soul, spirit, health, home-our entire household, our business, finances, prosperity, wealth, ministry, marriage, all the clothes/shoes we wear, all we eat/drink, all we give/receive, our future, our destiny and set up a hedge of protection in the name, power and authority of Jesus. Father God, please give the angels you send advanced backup, amplified weapons and power against all evil demonic spirits that try to withstand/interfere/delay in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, by the Blood of Jesus Christ.

I ask you Lord to break, cancel and destroy ALL plans, plots, decoys and ambushes of the enemy against me, my family, our life, every area of our life, everything pertaining to us and all we are called to accomplish in Jesus name.

My Heavenly Father, I thank you for hearing and answering my prayer in Jesus name. Great I Am thank you for your divine peace, intervention and protection in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Reactions: brinny

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private