United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Miracles DO happen!

*personal opinion, duh. please don't tell me im trying force my opinion on you, thanks.*

Proof?

Well, don't say I didn't warn you. Sit down for this one,

Click For Creed Breakup Story

Yes, I'm aware there's a creed fan club thread, but I'm not in it so ...yeah...

Later

~Andrew

Out of the Flames

May 11, 2004
Orange County, CA
✟1,134.00
Faith
Christian
I'm a little bummed because I've enjoyed a lot of their music, but they haven't done anything noteworthy in a while and when bands are miserable together that's just rough on the people who end up listening to their forced musicianship.

Maybe something good will come from the other two guys and their new band. The guys were feeling limited in their experiences with Creed, so maybe they'll let loose and create something totally awesome. Time will tell.

Upvote 0

Axver

Dreaming on a railway track
Sep 4, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
✟3,984.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Greens
HA! So this wasn't just a joke I heard circulating in the U2 community? I don't mind Creed. I don't like them, but hey, they're better than half of the rubbish the local radio station plays. I really don't care about their breakup though. Makes no difference to my life. Sorry to any Creed fans who may be here though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.