USA
✟953,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
My perspective on the subject is unaltered. God is on the throne and we’re in His hands. Nothing has changed. We can face the unexpected in fear or rest in Him. I’ve chosen that approach. I won’t get upset, despair or worry. Or argue.

It feeds the wrong spirit and that’s what I’ve thought from the beginning. When you’re in the wrong headspace you’re less effective spiritually and prone to attack. Permitting the angst and anger detracts us from higher things and plays into the enemy’s hand. This is a time for armor and valor. Not quaking in our boots.

And Moses said to the people, “Fear not, stand firm, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will work for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall never see again.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.

You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Upvote 0

Trusting in Him

Oct 25, 2021
Devon
✟49,590.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As you will have noticed my forum name is "Trusting in Him". I think that trusting in Him is the only sensible thing to do in these times. Who are you trusting in, man is not able to save you from all that is happening, only God is able to do that! God will deliver His people, He is very experienced at doing this and controlling impossible situations to produce the outcomes which are according to His will.

God will do what He has already prophecied. What he has prophecied will surely come to pass. Do you think it is an accident that you and I have been born to live in these times? God has chosen us to be here in these times. I think that there is a lot to suggest that we are living in the run up to the fullfillment of the end of days prophecies.

Why has God chosen you and me? What sort of people are we to be? Daniel 11:32 says, And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. Is this not us? Are we those that know Him and are to be found doing His will? If not why not?

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
We are those who believe in the power of God.
We are the ones spoken of as His children.
The Remnant that will be gathered, guarded, and led on a dry path that God Himself makes in the middle of trouble.
Led to green pastures, folded, counted, tended, and watched over by Our Lord.
The ones who will go under His rod and be counted as His flock.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I disagree with the article in post #1

Over 1,000 children have died from COVID-19 in the United States

if a parent lost a child to covid, I imagine they would have wished their child had been vaccinated
I've seen many pictures of parents in the hospital next to their child on a ventilator
NO ONE can replace their child!

our teen got the vaccine & I'm glad
there's been few cases at her school but we've still received 3 separate notifications that she's been exposed to a student who tested positive
she hasn't had to quarantine since she's vaccinated

before my niece was eligible & got vaccine, she had to miss school/quarantine for 10 days due to a school exposure

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟990,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks to all for these comments. I'm not exactly sure how the admonition to not fearing life choices relieves the Christian from an awareness of being overcome, the point of this thread. We overcome political overreach by allowing science's full working knowledge, and not viewed as an attack upon the people's hope to diminish a plague. The divide between us is razor-sharp now with some, yet also improving with others, largely chaotic and unfortunate. But I wonder, how many of you have taken the time to wiegh the sources? No one can adequately assertain an informed opinion anymore, but, was the heart intended to refuse a clear flag or two? Too much has been brought before the reader in this forum to continue in filler. It's distusting to me that there indeed is brothers and sisters in Christ who act fully complicit in the needless loss of life (ah-yes, more non-vax early treatment scores who were rescued} - filler. Sorry, unjust pain and death upon people stirrs anger in us, surely, God is not amused.

-Lawmakers Move to Make Ivermectin Available to Consumers/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,344.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks to all for these comments. I'm not exactly sure how the admonition to not fearing life choices relieves the Christian from an awareness of being overcome, the point of this thread. We overcome political overreach by allowing science's full working knowledge, and not viewed as an attack upon the people's hope to diminish a plague. The divide between us is razor-sharp now with some, yet also improving with others, largely chaotic and unfortunate. But I wonder, how many of you have taken the time to wiegh the sources? No one can adequately assertain an informed opinion anymore, but, was the heart intended to refuse a clear flag or two? Too much has been brought before the reader in this forum to continue in filler. It's distusting to me that there indeed is brothers and sisters in Christ who act fully complicit in the needless loss of life (ah-yes, more non-vax early treatment scores who were rescued} - filler. Sorry, unjust pain and death upon people stirrs anger in us, surely, God is not amused.

everything works in accordance to Gods will ... good and evil serve the same purpose ... both are thieves which rob us of the Truth we are ...

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

we are being called back in ... what we see all around us is this narrowing back to one ...

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟990,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

we are being called back in ... what we see all around us is this narrowing back to one ...
Not beyond the realm of possibilities.
"good and evil serve the same purpose ... both are thieves, ,"
Paul's thievery was good but still didn't fit the narrowly defined use of the term. Sorry, no can do here.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,344.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not beyond the realm of possibilities.

Paul's thievery was good but still didn't fit the narrowly defined use of the term. Sorry, no can do here.

to the left and to the right of a cross hung a thief ... both get crucified ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I disagree with the article in post #1

Over 1,000 children have died from COVID-19 in the United States

if a parent lost a child to covid, I imagine they would have wished their child had been vaccinated
I've seen many pictures of parents in the hospital next to their child on a ventilator
NO ONE can replace their child!

our teen got the vaccine & I'm glad
there's been few cases at her school but we've still received 3 separate notifications that she's been exposed to a student who tested positive
she hasn't had to quarantine since she's vaccinated

before my niece was eligible & got vaccine, she had to miss school/quarantine for 10 days due to a school exposure
Healthy children are not at risk from COVID, this is a known fact.

They don’t need vaccinated, and in fact vaccines are doing harm to children and teens.

Former Vice President, and chief scientist for allergy and respiratory at Pfizer, Michael Yeadon said that for every child who does die from COVID, 50 will die from vaccines.

https://survivaldan101.com/former-p...ronavirus-vaccine-than-from-the-virus-itself/

• Informative
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Healthy children are not at risk from COVID, this is a known fact.]

wrong

Children, Underlying Conditions, and COVID-19

"However, the risk of death for healthy children is not zero."

"COVID-19 isn’t necessarily benign for healthy children just because children with underlying conditions are more endangered. Healthy children have some risk of dying, and of course death is not the only bad outcome from COVID-19. Healthy children are also at risk for hospitalization, and some hospitalized children are extremely sick, needing mechanical ventilation."

"The only group of children that won’t benefit from vaccination are those that can miraculously dodge the virus for the next 80 years."

Virginia family is trying to process how their healthy 10-year-old daughter died from Covid in five days - CNN

2-Year-Old 'Healthy' Child With COVID-19 Dies Of Respiratory Failure

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟990,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This is what is feverishly being silenced,

17,000 "Doctors - and Scientists-only” COVID information platform so that citizens can make informed decisions for their families without interruption, manipulation, politicization, or profiteering from external forces outside of the doctor-patient relationship."

"RESOLVED, THAT HEALTHY CHILDREN SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO FORCED VACCINATION
  • Children risk severe, adverse events from receiving the vaccine. Permanent physical damage to the brain, heart, immune and reproductive system associated with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein-based genetic vaccines has been demonstrated in children.

Global Covid Summit (doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,344.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is what is feverishly being silenced,

17,000 "Doctors - and Scientists-only” COVID information platform so that citizens can make informed decisions for their families without interruption, manipulation, politicization, or profiteering from external forces outside of the doctor-patient relationship."

"RESOLVED, THAT HEALTHY CHILDREN SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO FORCED VACCINATION
  • Children risk severe, adverse events from receiving the vaccine. Permanent physical damage to the brain, heart, immune and reproductive system associated with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein-based genetic vaccines has been demonstrated in children.

Global Covid Summit (doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org)

the question is why has/is God done/doing this ....

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟990,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
the question is why has/is God done/doing this ....
Because, we follow the light of His word in response to those who follow the interruption, manipulation, politicization, or profiteering (Romans 12:21) guiding the self-willed darkness which is in them.

“We ought to obey God rather than men."

(Acts 5:29)​

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,344.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because, we follow the light of His word in response to those who don't (Romans 12:21).

“We ought to obey God rather than men."

(Acts 5:29)​

in Truth there is only one path we are all on ... His ... those who follow and those who do not follow are those who see and those who do not see at this point in time ... none the less we all will follow on to know ...

I will lead the blind by a way they did not know; I will guide them on unfamiliar paths. I will turn darkness into light before them and rough places into level ground. These things I will do for them, and I will not forsake them

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟990,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
in Truth there is only one path we are all on ... His ... those who follow and those who do not follow are those who see and those who do not see at this point in time ... none the less we all will follow on to know ...

I will lead the blind by a way they did not know; I will guide them on unfamiliar paths. I will turn darkness into light before them and rough places into level ground. These things I will do for them, and I will not forsake them
As far as I can tell, that presents us with an element of confusion, , to propose those who resist V-29 are also part of the assembly fulfilling V-21. As hard as it is to imagine, I'm afraid the "many" the Lord sends away that day are with us today in a spiritual vacuum at best (Matthew 25:41).

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,344.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As far as I can tell, that presents us with an element of confusion, , to propose those who resist V-29 are also part of the assembly fulfilling V-21. As hard as it is to imagine, I'm afraid the "many" the Lord sends away that day are with us today in a spiritual vacuum at best (Matthew 25:41).

the confusion is over what it is that God removes ...

Upvote 0