Feb 13, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
✟7,667.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone...
Tomorrow @ 1:30pm I have a court appearance regarding the abusive ex-husband of my previously mentioned un-Godly past relationship or "trist of the flesh". This psycho attempted to run me off the road and threatened to kill me back on February 8th. He has also threatened to kill his ex wife and has a history of alcohol & drug abuse as well as numerous other domestic violence and criminal convictions on his record. All of this while claiming to be a Christian and reciting 1st Corinthians 7 to his ex stating that she must either remain celebate while divorced from him or reconcile the relationship with him (even though he will continue to beat the living #@^* out of her.) Failure according to psycho to do either of these things will result in her being condemned to hell for eternity. A great case of the manipulation and control this abusive idiot employs upon her.I have asked forgiveness for my sin directly to Jesus and have repented. I understand that I cannot look back but I still need to ask for your prayers to keep the past relationship lady safe from this "man's" psychosis. Also, the court date is for a civil injunction/Preliminary Restraining order to keep the psycho away from myself and my 5y.o. son.

Thanks to all my new CF friends for your awesome support through this most trying of times. I don't have enough words to convey what a blessing this site and all of you have been to the "new guy". God bless you all.:amen: :prayer:

In Christ,

Charlie

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I ask that You go before Charlie and not let the enemy have any victories today. I pray that You will give the authorities Your wisdom and that all go according to Your perfect will. I ask that You give Charlie peace and assurance that You are always in complete control. I pray too for this woman, that You will help her, strengthen her, give her true wisdom. And for this abusive man LORD, please soften his heart to the truths of the Bible, not to use it like a weapon against people. I pray that You will come into this mightily and deliver. Also, please protect all concerned, particularly Charlie's little boy, just put a hedge of protection around them Father. Thank You LORD for being bigger than any circumstance, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord just like the title of this post. Satan will not win!
I pray Lord that all will go aswell as possible in this court case, that you will be the judge Lord. Amen

Im-revived
Chaz91863 said:
Hi everyone...
Tomorrow @ 1:30pm I have a court appearance regarding the abusive ex-husband of my previously mentioned un-Godly past relationship or "trist of the flesh". This psycho attempted to run me off the road and threatened to kill me back on February 8th. He has also threatened to kill his ex wife and has a history of alcohol & drug abuse as well as numerous other domestic violence and criminal convictions on his record. All of this while claiming to be a Christian and reciting 1st Corinthians 7 to his ex stating that she must either remain celebate while divorced from him or reconcile the relationship with him (even though he will continue to beat the living #@^* out of her.) Failure according to psycho to do either of these things will result in her being condemned to hell for eternity. A great case of the manipulation and control this abusive idiot employs upon her.I have asked forgiveness for my sin directly to Jesus and have repented. I understand that I cannot look back but I still need to ask for your prayers to keep the past relationship lady safe from this "man's" psychosis. Also, the court date is for a civil injunction/Preliminary Restraining order to keep the psycho away from myself and my 5y.o. son.

Thanks to all my new CF friends for your awesome support through this most trying of times. I don't have enough words to convey what a blessing this site and all of you have been to the "new guy". God bless you all.:amen: :prayer:

In Christ,

Charlie

Upvote 0