Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Supreme Court will be reviewing a lower court’s August ruling that reimposed restrictions on the abortion drug mifepristone.

The Supreme Court announced on Wednesdaythat it will once again consider a high-stakes abortion pill case that could impose new national limits on abortion.

The Supreme Court will be reviewing a lower court’s August ruling that reimposed restrictions on the abortion drug mifepristone. The Biden Justice Department and the abortion drug manufacturer Danco Laboratories appealed the decision in September.

The court allotted one hour for oral arguments in the case, called Alliance for Hippocratic Medicine v. Food and Drug Administration (AHM v. FDA). Because of its potential to curtail the use of the drug that accounts for over half of all U.S. abortions, the case is expected to be the most consequential abortion case since Dobbs v. Jackson overturned Roe v. Wade.

Mifepristone works by cutting off the nutrients necessary for an unborn baby to survive, essentially starving the child to death. A second pill called misoprostol is then ingested to induce contractions to expel the dead baby from the womb.

Continued below.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Praying for an end to the culture of death for mothers in states that no longer have any choice between them and their doctor. Lord have mercy.
Are you Catholic? It does not say so in your profile. The reason I ask is I thought you went Lutheran and things you stated in your posing history. :scratch:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟442,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for an end to the culture of death for mothers in states that no longer have any choice between them and their doctor. Lord have mercy.
That's a contradiction in terms.

Anyway, evil will keep fighting to destroy babies.
One court appearance after the next I am so sure.

Upvote 0