MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I did an internet search in an attempt to locate a popular Coptic Christian website dedicated to preaching the truth about Islam.

I can no longer locate this site. Has it been taken offline? They had a publishing house called The Pen and the Sword which published books and pamphlets that contained information about Islam as well as true stories about Islamic conversions to Coptic Christianity.

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I did an internet search in an attempt to locate a popular Coptic Christian website dedicated to preaching the truth about Islam.

I can no longer locate this site. Has it been taken offline? They had a publishing house called The Pen and the Sword which published books and pamphlets that contained information about Islam as well as true stories about Islamic conversions to Coptic Christianity.

From what I recall,

I think the resource you may be looking for can be found in Arabic Bible Outreach Ministry: New Testament and Old Testament in Audio - as they've been extensively connected with working with others who are Coptic Orthodox (as seen here for example ) and coming out of Islam.

Last edited:
Upvote 0