Georgia
✟913,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I have already posted a thread on the unpardonable sin. However, is there someone who is also guilty of this who would be willing to talk about this via email. I’m looking for someone to share what they are going through.
If you are concerned that your sins will keep you out of heaven - and you would much prefer to be accepted by God and born-again - then you have not committed the unpardonable sin.

Instead being stuck at the point of stepping onto the ark of safety - just come aboard in faith. leave your doubts and fears at the door.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have already posted a thread on the unpardonable sin. However, is there someone who is also guilty of this who would be willing to talk about this via email. I’m looking for someone to share what they are going through.
Well, I have felt like I was an unpardonable failure as a Christian, and I offered to God that I could do Him a favor by executing myself.

But then I experienced God giving me a shot of His love which immunized me against that negative and suicidal stuff. His power made it go away in moments. God is almighty.

Then I went through the same thing again, but it did not have as much effect, and another shot took care of that.

And it has not come back, since . . . maybe about thirty years ago.

But I need to forgive and have hope for people. This helps keep me healthy in love.

Love "hopes all things," we have in 1 Corinthians 13:7. So, in loving we have God's way of hope for any and all people. But if we are only or mainly hoping for worldly pleasures and things . . . this can keep us deeply weak; and our weakness for selfish pleasures can keep us weak also for the pain of emotional trouble and failure in relating.

So, we do well, then, to offer ourselves God > trust Him to be the good Judge about what He pleases to do with us. And leave the past behind and start new with God through Jesus who died for us and who wants to give us rest >

"'Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.'" (Matthew 11:29)

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I suspect anyone who has blasphemed His Holy Spirit is not Christian therefore would not be able to access your post. Seek more understanding.
Be blessed.

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0