Continuing research into the possibility of the reality of the Exodus, and current data/conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
We do what we do due to a whole lot of whatever was before that, that was that way because of whatever was before that, and this going all the way; way, way back to the very beginning, and we didn't ever get to choose any of it, etc, but it was already 100% versus absolutely zero percent by whatever was before it, going all the way back to the beginning, etc.

And our whole world/universe/reality that we all exist in right now both is and was and always has been/will be this way until we maybe get to go beyond it for some of us maybe, etc.

And if you believe in a God of all of it, then that's where some of us might be going maybe.

But it won't be because of anything we did or chose for ourselves to be or not be or anything, but only because of what He has already chosen or decided for us already, etc.

Which might make you wonder about His criteria for that maybe?

God Bless.
Or this whole thing is a program, and we are all just individual smaller programs in it, like I said.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
@AV1611VET

From God's perspective, he sees you about to make a choice, does he see that choice as a percentage of possible ways you might choose, or one that's always 100%, and the other, always absolutely zero percent always, etc?

He sees the one that's always 100%, and the other 0%.

Tell me which it is @AV1611VET, because it can't be both, etc?

Because the first means God cannot be all-knowing, and the second means there is really no such thing as choice, etc.

If there's no such thing as choice, then what was He seeing when He saw my choice?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Which might make you wonder about His criteria for that maybe?
What kind of life here do you think He would program a particular program to have, if it were going to be allowed to continue or go beyond this, or escape this to be with Him one day, etc?

Think they'd be rich maybe?

Or just "what" exactly?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Or this whole thing is a program, and we are all just individual smaller programs in it, like I said.

That's the Hollywood version of existence: fancy, fiction, fake, false.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If there's no such thing as choice, then what was He seeing when He saw my choice?
That is wasn't a choice made by you, but one that He had already made for you from the very, very beginning when He predetermined everything.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What kind of life here do you think He would program a particular program to have, if it were going to be allowed to continue or go beyond this, or escape this to be with Him one day, etc?

God isn't a programmer.

Nor a movie director.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That is wasn't a choice made by you, but one that He had already made for you from the very, very beginning when He predetermined everything.

Did He choose to do that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Were Klebold & Harris following a divine script?
Don't know, don't care @AV1611VET

Nothing and no one's lives really matters here except for the lives of those getting to go beyond this.

All others probably cannot even be considered lives really, since they are just a part of the simulation/program really.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Were Klebold & Harris following a divine script?
Don't know,

Don't know ... or don't want to know?

Don't care, don't want to care, or can't care?

Nothing and no one's lives really matters here except for the lives of those getting to go beyond this.

That attitude is why we see "kids" nowadays shooting people up, then sitting completely emotionless while the victim impact statements are being read.

All others probably cannot even be considered lives really, since they are just a part of the simulation/program really.

Ya ... Klebold & Harris didn't snuff out any lives, did they?

They just erased a few glitches on the screen? :doh:

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Don't know ... or don't want to know?

Don't care, don't want to care, or can't care?

That attitude is why we see "kids" nowadays shooting people up, then sitting completely emotionless while the victim impact statements are being read.

Ya ... Klebold & Harris didn't snuff out any lives, did they?

They just erased a few glitches on the screen? :doh:
I had to look it up just now, but I find it funny that you care to remember who they were, or their names, which was probably exactly what they wanted anyway. Glory, to be remembered, to go down in history, etc. And your giving them exactly what they wanted now, aren't you, or didn't they, etc.

But I think I can tell you right now, they won't be getting to go beyond this, etc.

But it is/was all a part of the program, etc, and they were supposed to do it, or it was meant to happen that way, etc.

This program was supposed to have a lot of bad or evil things happening or going on it, etc.

And as to all the possible higher reasons "why", etc, if you won't try to seek and/or find out for yourself, etc, then I'm not going to do your job for you, or do all of the work for you actually, etc.

Although I know or can think of "many", etc.

God Bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This program was supposed to have a lot of bad or evil things happening or going on it, etc.

And could it be possible that their "programmer" has an identical program for you in the future?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
And could it be possible that their "programmer" has an identical program for you in the future?
I've already suffered probably way, way more than you can well imagine @AV1611VET.

But if God has me go through even more in the future, then I can only hope that He has already given me enough strength for that @AV1611VET.

But if you talking about me dying, or getting killed pretty fast, or somewhat instantly, then I can only hope that I can get to go beyond this after that @AV1611VET.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've already suffered probably way, way more than you can well imagine @AV1611VET.

I'm sorry to hear that, Neogaia.

But I'm not talking about you suffering.

I'm asking if it could be possible that your cosmic programmer has you programmed to cause suffering in others in the future?

Could it be possible?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm sorry to hear that, Neogaia.

But I'm not talking about you suffering.

I'm asking if it could be possible that your cosmic programmer has you programmed to cause suffering in others in the future?

Could it be possible?
I've dealt out my fair share, especially before I was old enough to be a little bit more grown up/mature and/or better, etc, but I do hope I'm not causing as much now, etc, as I really hate to be the one doing that to other people, etc, but also know that I'm not perfect either or also, and have my weak points/spots that can be hit sometimes, that cause me to react back badly, or hurtfully, and/or in anger, etc. But I hope I'm getting better with that, or am improving now hopefully, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've dealt out my fair share, especially before I was old enough to be a little bit more grown up/mature and/or better, etc, but I do hope I'm not causing as much now, etc, as I really hate to be the one doing that to other people, etc, but also know that I'm not perfect either or also, and have my weak points/spots that can be hit sometimes, that cause me to react back badly, or hurtfully, and/or in anger, etc. But I hope I'm getting better with that, or am improving now hopefully, etc.

God Bless.

:sigh:

I guess I'm not going to get an honest answer from you, so I'm dropping this right here and now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.