Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What are your views about Alex Jones? Do you think he's a nut job, or do you think there is some truth his reports and commentary?

Nut job, but he knowsw how to make a buck off paranoia.:cool:

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
There are some truths , and some BS. But this can be said about all news outlets. He was ,or still is, paid by the same people that own NBC. That is why it is imperative that people keep an openmind about all stories and try to research on their own to come up with what may or may not be the truth.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are some truths , and some BS. But this can be said about all news outlets. He was ,or still is, paid by the same people that own NBC.

YouTube owns NBC?^_^

Upvote 0
S

stillangela

I love these forums. The thing that turned me off of forums years ago was the arguing. It wasn't debating, it was simply being ugly. I found that there were usually two groups. Each group would gang up on any post of someone who wasn't in their cliques. I don't come to forums to argue. I come to escape and learn. I learn so much from hearing the opinions of others. So thank you.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love these forums. The thing that turned me off of forums years ago was the arguing. It wasn't debating, it was simply being ugly. I found that there were usually two groups. Each group would gang up on any post of someone who wasn't in their cliques. I don't come to forums to argue. I come to escape and learn. I learn so much from hearing the opinions of others. So thank you.

I live to serve.:cool:

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private

Thats is how it should be. With no labels, mockings, or put downs. Thank you, for joining us.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What are your views about Alex Jones? Do you think he's a nut job, or do you think there is some truth his reports and commentary?

He takes a little truth and blows it up six ways. There's really not much useful information because of the level of embellishment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrJDSmith

A nobody who knows nothing
Feb 4, 2007
✟8,623.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thats is how it should be. With no labels, mockings, or put downs. Thank you, for joining us.

no mokings, put downs or anything. if you say so.
A real character, i'm amused.
I give up... Believe whatever makes you happy,
So with your theory, if some one gets murdered, and their was no witnesses and nobody knows who the murderer is. It never happened and it was a conspiracy theory, a complete fantasy. I never would of thought like that. We sure are gonna need alot more tin foil hats.

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
no mokings, put downs or anything. if you say so.

Forntunately I don't feel the need to go and post all the names and things I have been called by many in here.
So much for "I love these forums. The thing that turned me off of forums years ago was the arguing. It wasn't debating, it was simply being ugly. I found that there were usually two groups. Each group would gang up on any post of someone who wasn't in their cliques. I don't come to forums to argue. I come to escape and learn. I learn so much from hearing the opinions of others. "
Sorry stillangela, It isn't much different here as you can see. And as you can also see, I am not in their clique.

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Although, I was hoping that some could turn over a new leaf. I know I would like to. But we always have the past to bite us and be used against us. Isn't that what computers and all these new great electronic devices are for. The information never goes away. And I could bring up many bad things from others, but I refuse to stoop that low. Thank you again for joining us Angela, please don't let these things bother you. We need more people like you on forums like this. I believe you are not easily swayed by official propaganda, and are willing to do your own research.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nekoda

May 2, 2012
✟1,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

The label "nut job" to a different perception of events or reality is sort of like the label "homophobe" to someone who thinks homosexuality is a sin.

It's basically a smear, a term of contempt, a synonym for "crazy" and an attempt to shame someone.

I don't think Alex Jones is crazy or in "need of help" because he questions things.

That said - I think he gets some things right and others wrong, like most of us others who question things.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The label "nut job" to a different perception of events or reality is sort of like the label "homophobe" to someone who thinks homosexuality is a sin.

It's basically a smear, a term of contempt, a synonym for "crazy" and an attempt to shame someone.

I don't think Alex Jones is crazy or in "need of help" because he questions things.

That said - I think he gets some things right and others wrong, like most of us others who question things.

Jones says "there is a war on for your mind". Well, he lost his war. Given the accusations he throws around, I have no apologies to offer for expressing contempt for his conduct.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour

Tiny bit of a false equivalency there.

When most of us get things wrong, they aren't as drastically wrong as Alex Jones is.

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Tiny bit of a false equivalency there.

When most of us get things wrong, they aren't as drastically wrong as Alex Jones is.

Now now, the same can be said of fox news, cnn, nbc and cbs. But then again they are all just repeating the script that was given to them. Hence why it is called the official story. Alex does have some good points and does report on other possibilities. Of course a possibility does not make it fact. But, lately there really isn't much fact coming from anyone. Things are no longer as they appear. We could all find misleading news in all outlets. Thats why you shouldn't dismiss any of them completely, unless you are talking about the onion or the National enquire. Of course I am sure there is someone out there that would defend them . But news is big business, just look at all the stories being puffed up. Heck even a storm becomes puffed up, whether it storms or not. But remember, these are all our opinions on alex. None of them are facts. We really don't know alot of truths, as it is purposely spun.

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Also remember that the wealthy always fund both sides. Just like they do with the repubs and the dems. They do the same thing with the news. For all we really know, neither side may be correct. But who would really know the truth, other than Satan, God, and the people that may have been involved. And the people that were involved may have been misled. Sort of like some of the wars that were started.

Upvote 0