Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It helps when Jones lands disclaimers in each of his stories.

Anyone read his latest video today? Banks were told to prepare for a total collapse in late October unless Jones' supporters and other CTers expose it to the mainstream. So if it doesn't happen, they can say they won, if it does happen, they can say they told you so. win-win.

Yeah there are definitely holes~and they tend to show up with some of his guests~~he spoke to a Dr. Steve Pieczenik (whom I didn't know Steve Pieczenik - Biography ) last week about the Middle East situation and it didn't quite fit Jones's template but was still a fascinating discussion.

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I didn't even read the thread, but he's merely a charlatan that is making money of off blind-paranoia. One particularly telling example (other than a multitude of false claims he's made over the years) was when he invited Noam Chomsky to the program to try and discuss 9/11 as a conspiracy, thinking that the very left-leaning Chomsky would be his natural ally...and once Chomsky disregarded it as nonsense, he waited until Chomsky had left the air, and then proceeded to denigrate him as another shill, and say things like, 'Shame on you, Chomsky'. For all of his accusations about dictatorships and the like, that's exactly what he wants to be...the final arbiter of truth, which is always the exact-opposite of the norm, and anyone who disagrees is just another stupid shill. It's so transparent that it should be considered nothing more than a comedy routine. I often wonder if he's trying to be the next Andy Kaufman.

Upvote 0

sword_of_truth

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
✟15,499.00
Faith
Christian
It helps when Jones lands disclaimers in each of his stories.

Anyone read his latest video today? Banks were told to prepare for a total collapse in late October unless Jones' supporters and other CTers expose it to the mainstream. So if it doesn't happen, they can say they won, if it does happen, they can say they told you so. win-win.

so why do listen?

Upvote 0

sword_of_truth

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
✟15,499.00
Faith
Christian
Yeah there are definitely holes~and they tend to show up with some of his guests~~he spoke to a Dr. Steve Pieczenik (whom I didn't know Steve Pieczenik - Biography ) last week about the Middle East situation and it didn't quite fit Jones's template but was still a fascinating discussion.

Yes, I noticed that too. I think all the "experts" see it from their particular angle of expertise. Understandable. we've got to use our own judgement and make our own conclusions.

Upvote 0