big sister
Apr 25, 2009
Land Down Under
✟12,875.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Its hard because the crosses bring back flashbacks and its like i am reliving the abuse again for me and my alters.
I am seeing a pastor at the moment and he is trying to help me through this .
We need to start de- trigger our selfs from the flashbacks and expose my self to crosses.
Am also dont know why i feel the way i feel about Jesus that he isn't the son of God but yet aren't we all the children of God ?

I need time to think on it pray and reflect on it some

Thanks
You don't have to keep the cross in your mind, acknowledging what God did for you through Jesus dying for you on the cross is what is necessary. Jesus has risen from the dead. He is separate from the cross. He is in Heaven praying for you right now. Jesus is the pure and perfect priest, the exact opposite of your abuser, so turn to Jesus whenever you need Him.

Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
(Hebrews 4:14-16)

Upvote 0