Confirmed bachelors (and bachelorettes)

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I am looking forward to the day when my kids are gone and I can rent an apartment again. Less housework. No lawn work. Possibly a swimming pool. I might have time to managed a pot garden (veggies in a pot ... not "pot" for smoking) on a balcony if I didn't have to worry about mowing and edging and keeping the gutters clean.

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
well thats called retirement, I don't think many of us here on singles are at that stage in life just yet.

There's a mature singles forum on CF did you know?

Umm, yes but that doesn't mean I am not a "single" too. And no, that is not retirement because I will still be working...probably more hours because I will have the time. I am older but not "old" yet.

If I could retire, I'd have the time to do the yard and gutters and wouldn't need apartment living.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Nevermind.
I wonder if the bachelor show on tv my mum watches, whether the guy in question actually graduated university and what his bachelors was in.
Because otherwise hes calling himself a bachelor when he isnt one.
He's a bachelor if he's single, regardless of his level of educational attainment. For the millionth time, as everyone is telling you, the term has nothing to do with the degree.

Upvote 0