Mississippi
✟253,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I believe it is not right to risk that should leave judgement to God to accept christ as Saviour as your only hope and to be Lord to repent of sins and let it be known to those who know you you are christian and that believe people need to be saved. That is what bible means whoever believes and confesses jesus will be saved.The one who buried his talent is the one who purposely was enemy to this and didnt repent of that. I watched a video from off the kirb ministries where cs lewis said 2 things among maybe 3 that the devil tries to convince people to send them to hell 1 of which they are good enough to go to heaven because they have done some works and the other is that they have time.

If we were to die this minute what would be our ground for acceptance because we did some good but we have all broken law and requires perfect law keeping which we can never pay that we must be justified by faith that God sees jesus in us which is why christ died because the law commands full law keeping and the wages of sin is death.To go to heaven therefore is fully the grace of God but we must keep the law to be worthy to stand then as st john says not to be saved by fire. So people should put their trust in christ to only hope from that to be saved and still do good to be saved on death and to have perfect communion now and leave judgement of other christians to christ.

As I believe my dad explains to me the parable of the rich man and lazarus was really about jesus that moses and the prophets prophecied about christ which the gentiles represented by lazarus needed to hear but the jews wouldnt teach the law and prophets before christ came to preach to them but they had been accepted by wanting to hear the truth that they dont know and willing to accept and neither did they believe later to preach but gentiles accepted when He rose from the dead when the soldiers reported empty tomb.
-

There is only one condition given by God to receive God's free gift of Eternal Life (salvation). Which is belief in Jesus, believing that Jesus is who He said He is. Which is the resurrection and the life, The promised Messiah/Son of God. When a person believes this about Jesus they become a permanent born again child of God and cross over from death to life, at the very moment of belief in Jesus.

This has no time restraint whether a person believes and has 80 more years to live or they believe a moment, an hour or a day before their death.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,501.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks for wanting to help but it is important to be accurate that person has to also repent to watch incase one dies when not repenting as Jesus said in matthew 25 and must confess his faith before men to tell about Jesus as only way to try to win souls to be profitable as in parable of the talents incase one has not opportunity to repent to call to christ to repent of that as he knows not when he will die not having opportunity to call on christ to seek repentance and to be safe is right to say should seek to do works to those in need as in parable of rich man and lazarus incase one dies when not doing that is safest to assume must seek to do works not to risk interpreting parable wrong

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟253,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for wanting to help but it is important to be accurate that person has to also repent to watch incase one dies when not repenting as Jesus said in matthew 25 and must confess his faith before men to tell about Jesus as only way to try to win souls to be profitable as in parable of the talents incase one has not opportunity to repent to call to christ to repent of that as he knows not when he will die not having opportunity to call on christ to seek repentance and to be safe is right to say should seek to do works to those in need as in parable of rich man and lazarus incase one dies when not doing that is safest to assume must seek to do works not to risk interpreting parable wrong
-

No, repentance is not a condition God has given, to receive God's free gift of Eternal Life. Read The Gospel of John repentance is never mentioned as a condition.

Look at john 6
Jesus answered them and said, “Most assuredly, I say to you, you seek Me, not because you saw the signs, but because you ate of the loaves and were filled. Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him.”
Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”
Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,501.00
Faith
Christian
All must seek to preach to some if they know people that need to hear who they can help who they know do not have a proper view of what christianity teaches about the need to be saved from the eternal judgement to come having been persuaded by false teachers though they are not excused as they know it could be so as the bible says knowing therefore the terror of the Lord we persuade men who they can but some may be better single who had desired to preach to mean inclined and to do in greater capacity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,501.00
Faith
Christian
I believe should follow this as should not take risk to preach gospel to everyone and since others say must receive christ as Lord and saviour and that there could be rapture. Also when you do comes with responsibility not to go to church except to show care to family to have some along side them in events such as baptism though one ought not to be concerned about such to worry to accept church beliefs but can not force unless church priest receives christ as Lord and saviour to encourage.

The below is
I dont think it is right to take risk even though I seemed to support others but is wrong that truth is important and should be left to christ that I believe all should receive christ as Lord and saviour and leave judgement of other christians to christ for everyone needs christ and all christians must share to all who they know who never heard gospel and important to be born again for christ to lead one and trust in christ now to have His imputed righteousness.

Because without trusting in that even if you seek to do works and have sin christ sees it for any one sin leads to condemnation and the wages of sin is death that one must put one faith in the finished work of christ for all time so that if one has sin at any time christ does not see it which is not excuse to live in sin to trust in Him for all time His righteousness that one depending on self that they can be in state without sin by their doing so need His righteousness.

I dont believe one needs to be baptised but one can be and I do seek to be just to prove it makes no difference to have a part in salvation one day.So all should receive christ as Lord and saviour obeying Him to ensure to be saved and raptured if there is and leave judgement of other christians to christ. As matthew 25 says no one knows timing of rapture but we know timing of second coming to be 3.5 years or 7 years that can guess the time by hour it should happen the latest by.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟584,501.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0