Concepts for reality, semi-reality and documentary films that address social issues!

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am firmly convinced that it is possible for Christians to use films to address specific problems in our modern world in such a way that many lives are changed and Christianity itself comes to be viewed in a much more positive way!

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Would you kindly elaborate? Thank you.

Yes, thank you for asking Brinny! I just went away to pray for a little before going further!

After teaching English in Quito, Ecuador for over a year and seeing real poverty with my own eyes I became determined to become much more socially and politically active.

In 2004, 2006 and 2008 I even ran for public office as an independent.

Flaws in the Canadian Banking and Taxation System!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Two years ago I got a prophecy that people on land that I own would be speaking Hebrew?!

This made no sense to me at the time considering how economically depressed my part of rural Nova Scotia is but as I prayed and thought about this, and did more research I finally got an explanation that fits perfectly with how perhaps this can all fit together???!!!

The prophecy in its original Spanish as well as the translation can be viewed here:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7674780-2/

Over the last month I finally heard two other sets of prophecies that made sense out of the whole thing.

In his second last interview on the Sid Roth program, Pastor Shane Warren recounts how he was shown a plan by foreign nations to devalue the USA dollar. He saw a hurricane but it was raining dollars, not H2O!

In Pastor David Herzog's last interview on Sid Roth Pastor Herzog talks about being shown that a time is coming when during the disasters that hit the USA a significant percentage of people blame the nation of Israel and the Jewish people and an underground railroad must be set to get Jewish Americans to safety!

Now the prophecy about Hebrew being taught here in Nova Scotia makes perfect sense!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, thank you for asking Brinny! I just went away to pray for a little before going further!

After teaching English in Quito, Ecuador for over a year and seeing real poverty with my own eyes I became determined to become much more socially and politically active.

In 2004, 2006 and 2008 I even ran for public office as an independent.

Flaws in the Canadian Banking and Taxation System!

Thank you. Where do you sense God is leading you with this, and what are some of the root causes of poverty, and more than that, how the international and national "powers that be" may or may not play a part in the poverty and the balances of power?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I live only about 11 kms from Sherbrooke Historic Village that has been restored to depict life in Nova Scotia from the period of about 1860 to 1930. This is a perfect place to be used as a set/stage perhaps for a science fiction semi-reality film project in which a religious revival is organized and a whole new possible branch of time is initiated in which either all 937 refugees on the M. S. St. Louis end up living in Nova Scotia or perhaps half of them live here and maybe half of them go to the Dominican Republic that had offered to accept 100,000 Jewish refugees even before the M.S. Louis sailed back to Europe???!!

Sherbrooke Village | Sherbrooke, Nova Scotia, Canada

MS St. Louis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The MS St. Louis was a German ocean liner most notable for a single voyage in 1939, in which her captain, Gustav Schröder, tried to find homes for 937 German Jewish refugees after they were denied entry to Cuba, the United States, and Canada, until finally accepted to various countries of Europe. Having ended up back in Europe many of its passengers were to die at the hands of the Nazis."
"As St. Louis was turned away from the United States, a group of academics and clergy in Canada attempted to persuade Canada's Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King to provide sanctuary to the ship, which was only two days from Halifax, Nova Scotia.[9] However Canadian immigration officials and cabinet ministers hostile to Jewish immigration persuaded the Prime Minister not to intervene on June 9.[10]

"It is unknown why Captain Schröder did not proceed to the Dominican Republic, as the Dominican Republic at the Evian Conference in July 1938 offered to accept 100,000 Jews."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you. Where do you sense God is leading you with this, and what are some of the root causes of poverty, and more than that, how the international and national "powers that be" may or may not play a part in the poverty and the balances of power?

Great questions Briny!

I feel led to in a sense audition for the role of a possible modern Cyrus type of person and I suspect that if within one hundred years the Jerusalem Third Temple Complex is fully constructed and operational then if you took a poll of Sanhedrin Rabbis in 2112 we might be surprised at how many of them might list Dennis Tate as among their top twenty choices as having been the historical Cyrus who made this possible?!

Canadian support for rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple Complex can alter Middle East political formula. - Dennis Tate, candidate for National Leader of federal Liberal Party

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is actually astonishing the percentage of poverty that can be traced back to terrible monetary policy!

An apology to all Americans from a Canadian, and a thank you!
http://www.christianforums.com/t7653888/

On the other hand one of the major causes of poverty is that we the average Joe tend to behave in such destructive ways that we make it truly difficult for God to bless us with wise political leaders who would be able to introduce a much better monetary policy that could result in nearly full employment at the same time that there would be much lower levels of public and private debt?!

Our ancestors used to shoot buffalo from the windows of trains and they also killed and ate passenger pigeons until they were extinct. Truly wise monetary policy in the hands of people in a similar mentality to the Israelites who ate the quail often raw due to their hunger can easily backfire in the form of rapid environmental destruction?!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Num&c=11&t=KJV#6
Numbers 11:31 ¶
And there went forth a wind from the LORD, and brought quails from the sea, and let [them] fall by the camp, as it were a day's journey on this side, and as it were a day's journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits [high] upon the face of the earth....

And while the flesh [was] yet between their teeth, ere it was chewed, the wrath of the LORD was kindled against the people, and the LORD smote the people with a very great plague.

I was watching Sun News Media a few months ago and I believe it may have been Charles Adler or one of his guests who stated that if the prime rate had been one percentage point higher in 2011, that would have costed Canadian tax payers $30 BILLION DOLLARS in interest payments.

If it had been two percentage points higher it would have costed taxpayers $60 BILLION MORE DOLLARS in interest payments!

On the other hand political leaders know that if they do something that is truly wise, but it is perceived as dangerous or unwise, they could initiate a major stock price collapse so the easiest response is to attempt to delay the necessity to effectively address the cause of this problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Is government corruption involved in poverty nationally and world wide?

Yes, but having lived for over a year in Ecuador and gotten to know a little bit about how many Bank Presidents or even former national political leaders have taken off with billions of dollars of the savings of the citizens of Ecuador, I would have to say that we Canadians and Americans need to be generally thankful how relatively honest our political leaders actually are?!

The level of corruption that exists in third world nations is astonishing!!!!!

I am expecting a tsunami of the Holy Spirit that will soon transform politics in Canada, the USA, Israel, Britain, Australia, Uganda and frankly in all nations of the earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Brinny, this is a strange idea but in my 53 years I have concluded that there is at least something of an asset in our flaws and mistakes and sins of the past, especially once the blood of our Messiah covers us!

Luke 7:47
Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, [the same] loveth little.

I can see homeless people being formed into film production and organized barter cooperatives and companies where the homeless people, become actors, playing the role of homeless people, and pastors in their area become reality film actors playing the role of pastors who are attempting to assist these homeless people to break out of their situations?!

Former sex workers who have given their lives to God can organize other sex workers into groups with the aim of producing films that address these issues as well.

Dr. Moses Coady did an amazing job of convincing ordinary people to combine their resources and efforts and the effect on their incomes over a few years was staggering.

Moses Coady - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I feel that my role is to be a volunteer who attempts to assist with any film project that some groups can get organized for this area.

One of the factors that will play a role in somebody being able to become a somewhat realistic modern day Cyrus type of person would be a willingness to actually volunteer and refuse to take payment when involved in actually "setting captives free" or assisting the Jewish people to get their Jerusalem Third Temple constructed and available for their use?!?!

Isaiah 45:13
I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

I don't mind being made fun of!

If anybody comes to any of my Facebook groups and argues with me, or tells me off or makes fun of me, I actually like it because this certainly makes the page more interesting. I would love to assist some groups to produce a pilot for a film entitled perhaps "Canada's Worst Politician!"

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I like the idea of tying some of these film projects in with a third and fourth and fifth and sixth submission for the Virgin Earth Challenge:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7678892/

My two submission for $25 million Virgin Earth Challenge!

Back in 2007 Sir Richard Branson and Mr. Al Gore announced the Virgin Earth Challenge!

VIRGIN EARTH CHALLENGE

"Today, Sir Richard Branson and Al Gore announced
the setting up of a new Global science and technology
prize – The Virgin Earth Challenge – in the belief that
history has shown that prizes of this nature encourage technological advancements for the good of mankind.
The Virgin Earth Challenge will award $25 million to
the individual or group who are able to demonstrate
a commercially viable design which will result in the
net removal of anthropogenic, atmospheric greenhouse
gases each year for at least ten years without
countervailing harmful effects. This removal must
have long term effects and contribute materially to
the stability of the Earth’s climate."

It would cost Sir Richard Branson and/or a number of investors about $20 million to print up $28 BILLION Dollars in some form of organized barter currency similar to Calgary Dollars or the Ithaca Hour!

The number $28 billion is significant because that is the amount Bill and Melinda Gates are investing in various attempts to make the earth a much better and safer place for humans to live in!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
We just don't have the population in my area to organize a large series of films like I am proposing so we need to find issues that will attract groups from larger artistic centres.

Each year roughly one thousand pilgrims go to the grave of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov from Montreal, Canada. Assisting the Bresovian Chassidic Jewish community to get the remains of Rabbi Nachman to Israel is one of the issues that Christians and Jews could work together on.

A good friend of mine who is a follower of Rabbi Nachman presents a powerful case that these pilgrims will be much safer if they are visiting the remains of Rabbi Nachman in Israel, rather than in the Ukraine!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7677404/
Rabbi Nachman of Breslov may help to unite Jews, Christians and Moslems????

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Have you heard of UN Agenda 21?

Actually I just googled it:

DSD :: Resources - Publications - Core Publications

I am of the opinion that much of what the UN is proposing is mixed up in what they think of as being most important or should be put first.

Dr. James Hansen has elaborated on how there is a positive side to the ash, soot and dirt that we are putting into the atmosphere. Just as a volcanic eruption cools the world's climate so also this dust and dirt has a similar effect. This is referred to as Global Dimming!

Dr. Hansen has stated that if we tackled climate change in such a way that we rapidly reduced the level of dust and dirt that we put into the atmosphere we could initiate a period of rapid GLOBAL WARMING! Rapid warming could cause the West Antarctic Ice Sheet or land based Greenland Ice Pack to collapse year if not decades earlier than would ordinarily be the case.

In my opinion we need to research and invest heavily in initiatives such as the Sahara Solar Breeder Project and the Sahara Forest Project first, and then gradually phase in alternative fuels to oil over the coming decades.

http://saharaforestproject.com

http://www.ssb-foundation.com

There is a possibility that the Kyoto accord, if it had been ratified and followed mindlessly by the USA, could have led to rapidly rising ocean levels????!!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Do more research on "Sustainable Development" and why more and more Democrats are speaking out against UN Agenda 21.

Do a google search on Democrats Against UN Agenda 21.

Thanks for this brinny!

Here is my summary of what I think of how climate change could and should be combatted at this time:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/west...rrency-unit-to-save-coastal-c/373261199364486

In my opinion it is going to cost trillions of dollars to do what needs to be done to protect towns like Truro, and Antigonish, Nova Scotia from the consequences of the cracking and sliding of a large part of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet and the land based Greenland Ice Pack into the ocean.

The province of Alberta attempted to create its own provincial currency unit during The Great Depression but enormous pressure was exerted to ensure that their experiment in monetary policy was unsuccessful.

"Not "Funny money"
Following the 1937 Social Credit backbenchers' revolt, the party attempted to implement its radical populist policies, such as the issuance of prosperity certificates to Alberta residents (dubbed "funny money" by detractors) in accordance with the theories of Silvio Gesell. Douglas, the originator of the Social Credit movement, did not like the idea of prosperity certificates which depreciated in value the longer they were held, and openly criticized Gesell's theories.[1]

Early in their term, the Socreds tried to pass two bills that would have placed the province's banks under government control. However, Lieutenant-Governor John C. Bowen refused to grant Royal Assent to the bills. The Supreme Court of Canada subsequently ruled the legislation unconstitutional because only the federal government can legislate on banking."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberta_Social_Credit_Party

The province of Quebec seems to be in much better position to create its own provincial currency unit without facing the massive backlash from the financial community and federal government that Alberta experienced.

Dr. James Hansen has stated that the last time that global temperatures rose by three degrees ocean levels rose by 25 meters over four centuries. Canada and the world are NOT yet prepared for ocean rise of one meter every twenty years.

Nearly one hundred million people in Bangladesh alone will become climate change refugees in the event of merely a one meter rise in ocean levels!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status