Coming in 2009: Psycho Goth Chick Bares All!!!

spinningtutu

Jun 5, 2005
✟3,648.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Have you ever been an anarchist? That's just a random question from an extremely sleep-deprived Sabre-kitteh.

Why yes, actually... for a very brief timeperiod during my 2nd semester at college (Spring 2000). It didn't end well tho... I realized that even tho it may need to be minimal, some extent of human authority is unavoidable. I came to my senses...

Upvote 0

Izdaari Eristikon

Mar 12, 2007
Post Falls, Idaho
✟32,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
I was an anarchist too. Not an "I like chaos" anarchist or an "people are naturally good so they don't need government" anarchist, but a Murray Rothbard-type anarcho-capitalist. I still like it as an ideal, I just don't think it'll work.

Upvote 0

spinningtutu

Jun 5, 2005
✟3,648.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Note:

It is now 2009 which means it is time for the strip cycle to officially begin! Which means that Paxi will be too occupied elsewise to play here anymore... By all means, continue to chit-chat, if you will.
For Paxi, she no longer lives on this thread. But keep it around... talk about her, flame her, we don't care... have fun!!!

Upvote 0

spinningtutu

Jun 5, 2005
✟3,648.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
well, there is yet more I need to bare...

2009 was indeed the year of the strip cycle, in so much as it stripped me down. My activities on CF were very limited for almost the entire year. As some people here know, I had health problems that needed to be focused in upon.
I spent most of the year either in the hospital, in the operating room or on bedrest recovering (and getting waaay behind in my schoolwork).

I was also a genuinely cranky person and not at all myself for about the whole year. And I truly apologize for that to anyone who was adversly affected. At a certain point, I truly did not believe I would live to see 2010...

I'm starting to return to being my true self again tho... and, in places where I'm not exactly there, I'm doing what I can to resurrect her.

Well, 2009 is over and gone. 2010 is here and I plan to have some fun here, good ol' fashioned Paxi-style fun.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums